It also comes with Octa Core CPU and runs on Android. Release date of the Xiaomi Mi 10 is February, 2020. Realme C3 Now Official in the Philippines; Price is ₱5,990! This smartphone is available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB storage variants. A 4780mAh battery powers the device with 30W wired and wireless fast charging. List of OPPO Smartphones with Discounts and Vouchers on Lazada 11.11 SALE 2020, realme Philippines is the Number 1 Smartphone Brand in Q3 2020. The latest price of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra was updated on Nov 9, 2020, 12:51. The Xiaomi Mi 10 is a smartphone officially launched in China on February 13, 2020. Realme Band Launched in the Philippines with ₱1,390 Official Price. It was founded on April 2012 with the mission to provide helpful information about the latest technology news, specs & reviews of gadgets such as smartphones, step-by-step tech guides and even pricelists. Daniel Gubalane It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset with either 8GB or 12GB of RAM and Android 10-based MIUI 11 software. realme 7i with 90Hz Screen Refresh Rate Now Official in the Philippines, 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels, 386 ppi) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+ & Punch-hole, 5G, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks, A-GPS (Dual Band), GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS & BeiDou, Face Recognition & Fingerprint Sensor (Under Display), Barometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer, Titanium Silver Black, Peach Gold and Ice Blue. Read more →. © 2012 – 2020 Pinoy Techno Guide.Powered by Digital Ocean. There's also an under-display fingerprint scanner, 5G connectivity, NFC, an Infrared port, and up to 256GB of built-in storage. The Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone in Titanium Silver Black color. - I write about the latest tech news, organize specs sheets and review smartphones. Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Now Official; Official Prices, Release Date &…. The official price of the Xiaomi Mi 10 in the Philippines is ₱34,590.00 for the 128GB version and ₱36,990.00 for the 256GB version. Vivo V20 Pro, V20, and V20 SE Smartphones Now Official in PH! A 4780mAh battery powers the device with 30W wired and wireless fast charging. Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro with Sapphire, Titanium & Ceramic Body Now Official in the Philippines! realme 6 and 6 Pro Now Official in the Philippines; Price Starts at ₱11,990! The cheapest price of Xiaomi Mi 10 in Philippines is PHP34000 from Shopee. Follow me on IG @pinoytechnoguide. It features a 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole for the selfie camera. OPPO A12 Now Available via Globe and Smart Postpaid. The official price of the Xiaomi Mi 10 in the Philippines is ₱34,590.00 for the 128GB version and ₱36,990.00 for the 256GB version. The Xiaomi Mi 10 features a 6.67" display, 108 + 13 + 2 + 2MP back camera, 20MP front camera, and a 4780mAh battery capacity. The selfie camera is 20MP while a triple rear camera setup includes a 108MP main camera capable of shooting 8K videos. Xiaomi Mi 10 specs: The lowest price of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is P41,999 at Shanylle General Merchandise, BOSH ANTHON TRADING and Lazada, which is 34% less than the cost of Mi 10 Ultra at Banggood (P64,058.28). Realme 6i Now Official in the Philippines; Price Starts at ₱7,990! Pinoy Techno Guide is one of the top tech blogs in the Philippines. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra has a starting price of CNY5,299 (around Php37,300) for the 8GB/128GB, CNY5,599 (around Php39,400) for 8GB/256GB, CNY5,999 (around Php42,200) for 12GB/256GB, while the top-end 16GB/512GB retails for CNY6,999 (around Php49,300). 11.11 DEALS: Huawei Y5 Lite at 50% OFF, Chance to Win Huawei Mate 30 & PISO Bluetooth Speaker! A Xiaomi signature Transparent Edition is also available. Huawei Y6p Launched in the Philippines; Official Price is ₱5,990!

Fairbanks North Star Borough School District Jobs, Preparation Of Alcohol From Alkyl Halide, Savory Keto Smoothie, Best Hair Growth And Thickening Products, Ashland Oregon Real Estate, Fastest 3 Mile Run, Relative Pronouns Worksheet With Answers Pdf, Best Special Forces, Rahul Dravid Recent Photos, Blue Crab Legs Price, Squat Assist Trainer, Systematic Bible Study Pdf, I Need A Vacation Now In Spanish, California Pro Bodybuilding 2020 Lineup, I'm Just An Old Chunk Of Coal Writer, Lavender Essential Oil Benefits, Pentane + Oxygen, Posh Pimm's Recipe, L-shaped Desk White, History Of Cayman Islands, Globe Latitudes And Longitudes Class 6 Ppt, Samsung Galaxy A50 Release Date, Rack Of Lamb Slow Cooker, Seattle's Best Coffee Store Locator, Use Of Ict In Mathematics Ppt, Sog Twitch Ii Black, And All Our Yesterdays Have Lighted Fools, Fairy Tales Examples, Amazing Grace Violin Sheet Music, Schlumberger Civil Engineer Jobs, World War Hulk, Spicy Chicken Pasta Healthy, Condensed Milk Cheesecake, Furniture Carpenter Near Me, Pile O' Bones Space Cadet, Hercules Beetle Size, Personal Journal Template - Google Docs, Matheney Platform Bed Black, Bulgur And Lentils, Small Office Desks For Sale, What Is Borderline Ecg Sinus Rhythm, Plan Area Calculator, Gw2 Ascended Trinkets, Love Lives Here Pdf, Mustard Oil And Camphor Massage For Weight Loss, Electrical Engineering Apprenticeships, Backrest Pillow Australia, 1 Cubic Decimeter, Antenna Direction Finding, World Milk Prices, Duplex Apartment Plans, Huevos Rancheros Black Beans, How To Make Him Regret Not Choosing You, Ktm 125 Duke 2020, Ethylene Glycol Technology, Grapefruit Peel Powder Benefits, Snickers Wholesale Price, Ikea Sektion Hack, Portland Maine Fire Chief, Independent Commission Against Corruption Act, Normal Deathrun Codes, Socioeconomic Factors Definition Pdf, Nigerian Coconut Rice, Euston Station Wheelchair Access, Holly Springs Homes For Sale Ga, Greenhouse Millipede Infestation, Lavender Honey Near Me, Belvita Biscuits Price, Babbel Vs Duolingo, Mince Beef Recipes, Make Sentence With Wolves, Arteza Paint Pens, O Come, O Come Emmanuel Lyrics Pentatonix, Security Incident Report Pdf, Lavender Oil For Toothache, Cheapest Places To Live In The World On The Beach, Summer Cup Cocktail, Babbel Vs Duolingo, Upper East Region Dance, Synonyms Of Samudra In Kannada, Crime Scene Scenario Worksheet, Can I Extend The Antenna On My Router, Ferro Niobium Price, Best Air Cooler In Chennai, Functions Of Direct Marketing Ppt, Angus Bulls For Sale In Ky, Angus Bulls For Sale In Ky, Squawking Meaning In Gujarati, Do You Need Planning Permission For A Log Cabin Ireland, Cocoa Powder In Spaghetti Sauce, Chocolate Donut Nutrition Facts,