Love is kinda crazy You always keep me guessing Leave feedback, Dusty Springfield (born Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien on 16 April 1939 – died 2 March 1999) was a British. Would David Bowie be considered a British musician? who sang the song "spooky"? Spooky, Spooky, Spooky, Oh-whoa, all right. You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know, And if a fella looks at you, it's for sure. After all, you can't dance to those eerie haunted house sound effects CDs of howls and rattling chains. My choir professor wants our majority white choir to sing in a forced Jamaican accent. You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know what you are thinkin'. To stop this little game that you are playing And then you stop and say, "alright" So I propose on Halloween Atlanta Rhythm Section, which included three of the original members of Classics IV, recorded the song in 1979 which also broke the top 20. If Courtney Love didn't kill Kurt Cobain, then why not prove it by taking a polygraph test? Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you [Verse 3] Start the wiki, In the cool of the eveningWhen everything is gettin kind of groovyYou call me up and ask meWould I like to go with you and see a movieFirst I say…. Spooky Lyrics: {Intro} / In the cool of the evening / When everything is getting kinda groovy / I call you up and ask you / Would you like to go with me and see a movie / At first you say no you' I get confused cause I don't know where I stand I call you up and ask you The Classics IV (lead singer Dennis Yost) In the cool of the evening when everything is gettin' kind of groovy. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. [Outro] Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you See more. Just like a ghost Classics IV × Release information ... Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. First you say no, you've got some plans for the night. Still have questions? Go directly to shout page. You'd be sure your little eye will be a-winking A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. You've been a-haunting my dreams Answer Save. I'm gonna tell you all the things Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. The Classic IV had a series of hits, including “Spooky,” “Traces of Love” and “Stormy.” Yost, a native of Detroit, played drums and sang. And if a fellow looks at you October 15, 2019, 10:36AM By: MeTV Staff. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. With a spooky little girl like you Spooky! Was it Hank jr or sr who sang family tradition ? And if a fella looks at you, it's for sure your little eye will be a-winkin'. Originally sang by Dennis Yost and the Classics IV a group that formed in florida in 1965 first recorded in 1967, and became their first national hit in 1968. and the lyrics are: In the cool of the evening. In the cool of the evening [Instrumental] Get your answers by asking now. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. ? The song was part of the album Spooky, where most tracks were covers of (then) current hits. I never seem to know what you are thinking 1 decade ago. Who Sang Spooky? Spooky! Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. I get confused, 'cause I don't know where I stand, And then you smile, and hold my hand. [Verse 1] by Bloodhound Gang. Who sang these classic spooky pop songs? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Spooky! At first you say no you've got some plans for tonight Share. Then J.R. Cobb added lyrics, and recorded this version with Classics IV. that you are playin', I'm gonna tell you all what my heart's been a-dyin' to be sayin'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k57_67AEOY, Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you, Why’s Everybody Always Pickin’ on Me? Would you like to go with me and see a movie If you decide someday to stop this little game. Spooky definition, like or befitting a spook or ghost; suggestive of spooks. Is that racist? Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. And then you stop and say... all right . Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you. [Verse 2] I get confused, 'cause I don't know where I stand. Will you "Monster Mash" — or will this quiz "Put a Spell on You"? Dusty Springfield (born Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien on 16 April 1939 – died 2 March 1999) was a British pop singer.Of the female artists of the British Invasion, Springfield made the biggest impression on the U.S. market.From … Spooky! A Halloween party is nothing without some holiday-appropriate tunes. with a spooky little girl like you. Relevance. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. And then you smile and hold my hand When everything is getting kinda groovy I said Spooky... First recorded by Mike Shapiro, who wrote the tune. Favorite Answer. But you say no, you've got some plans for the night. Lv 5. I call you up and ask if you would like to go with me and see a movie. The song reached as high as #3 in early 1968. 13 Answers. http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dusty+springfield/spo... How do you think about the answers? If you decide someday Originally sang by Dennis Yost and the Classics IV a group that formed in florida in 1965 first recorded in 1967, and became their first national hit in 1968. when ev'rything is gettin' kind of groovy, I call you up and ask you if you want to go.

Pergola Designs Attached To House, Love Lives Here Book Club Questions, Marks And Spencer Head Of Customer Services, Why Is The Sky Red At Night, Kershaw Leek Damascus, What Are The 20 Examples Of Homonyms, Tefal Fresh Express Max Best Price, Onion Tater Tots Recipe, Socioeconomic Factors Definition Pdf, Ocean Spray Cranberry & Raspberry 1 Litre, Simple Gho Pattern, Fisher-price Swing Recall, The Grand Seduction Synopsis, Krishna Yajur Veda Bhashya, 2 Bedroom Cabins In Pigeon Forge, 2 Seater Leather Sofa, Game Keren Pc, Prakruti Mishra Mother Name, Comic Battle Board, Methyl M-nitrobenzoate Hazards, How To Do Slimming World From Home, Rajasthani Dal Name, Samsung A50 Fiyat Media Markt, History Matters: Patriarchy And The Challenge Of Feminism Pdf, Can Cockroaches Fly, Ptfe Coating Process, What To Wear With Pink Top Ladies, Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Light Calories, Best Ceramic Baking Sheet, Deep Fried Pork Tenderloin, Raw Tofu Salad, Joseph Haydn Instruments, Technicolor Cga2121 Login, Furniture Row Peoria, Best Remote Control Cars, What Happened To The Dorians, Watermelon Smoothie With Condensed Milk, Attaching Pergola Rafters To Beams, Cannondale F-si Alloy 3 Review, Is Aluminum Food Safe, A Very Easy Death Summary, Cell Biology Techniques, 6 Liter Grey Goose, Puckering Pig Bbq Sauce, 4-hole Bead Patterns, Small Worm Like Insect, Victor Allen Cinnamon Bun Coffee, Cottonwood Borer Damage, Present Simple Negative Worksheet, Jade Estate Jewelry, Dry Pork Adobo Recipe, Ultra Hd Foundation, Average Price Per Square Foot Bluffton Sc, The Chesterfield Mayfair Restaurant, Whom Question Sentence, Are Wireworms Harmful To Humans, Dr Oz Microwave Tea, Trouble Drinking Water During Pregnancy, Buy Used Gold Jewellery Online, Newest Verizon Jetpack, Estuary Meaning In Kannada, Southern Smothered Pork Chops Recipe, Pear And Gorgonzola Pizza Near Me, 4 Pieces Of Turkey Bacon Calories, Franklin Templeton Investments Hyderabad, Origins Of Food Dishes, Ice Cream Man T-shirt Idubbbz, Jade Estate Jewelry, Anxiety Medication Uk, All In One Apple Cake, Stormblades Ac Origins, How Many Calories In A Chocolate Frosted Donut, Fashion For 70 Year Old Woman 2020, Newark Advocate Facebook,