For her, it comes as a shock that even the educated ones—and for that matter celebrities on TV are currently aggressively lightening their skin, using all manner of creams and pills. Satire “is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government or society itself, into improvement.”, Nollywood Actress-Tonto Dikeh,Tonto Dikeh, https://screwlife.com/2015/12/16/nollywood-actress-tonto-dikeh-condemns-her-colleagues-for-bleaching-their-god-given-skin/, Congrats: Gifty Anti is Pregnant | She Says Glory Be to God, A Nigerian In Swaziland Faces Prison Sentence for Insulting King Mswati’s Dog, Rawlings Killed My Father, His Death Is Too Easy – Acheampong’s Daughter Writes, I Caught My Ex-Boyfriend Cheating With My Cousin And Friend – Juliet Ibrahim Shares Broken Heart Story, NPP’s Reckless Hajia Fati Accuses Mahama of Killing J.J Rawlings After Killing Atta Mills – Video, Nigel Gaisie Exposed For Editing Earlier Facebook Prophecy To Capture J.J’s Death, Former President Kuffour Mourns The Death Of His Best Friend Rawlings – Here’s What He Said, Police Officer Who Assaulted Woman Joined the Police Service By Protocol—PRO Claims, Kwesi Nyantakyi Arrested For Watching World Cup Opening Game, Nana Akua Addo Gains Role In A Hollywood Blockbuster “Red Ninja”, Ghanaian referees to open a match production company under the 1 district 1 factory policy to enable them fix more “matches”, “Divorce Nyantakyi, He Is A Disgrace”– Counselor Lutterodt to Nyatakyi’s Wife. 0. On 27 August 2000, Tonto Dikeh set up her foundation; The Tonto Dikeh Foundation. He is well traveled and an avid reader, gamer and writer. Nollywood actress-Tonto Dikeh is reported to have lashed out at her industry colleagues for the increasing rate of their bleaching, especially among the women. For her, it … Tonto is said to have told a friend during a lunch conversation that her heart bleeds any time she sees dark or chocolate African women bleaching their God given skin—and washing away all the sun protection given to them. She shared this lovely but inspiring photo on her Instagram handle and it has gotten people talking and admiring at the same time. The Herald News - Nigerian Newspaper delivering reports on Politics, Government, Entertainment, Sports and more. 0. ajbabe. Tonto is said to have told a friend during a lunch conversation that her heart bleeds any time she sees dark or chocolate African women bleaching... ScrewLife.Com is a satire and parody website. Share . Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has set social media ablaze with her throwback photo. Ibukun El-dau studied economics and philosophy at University College London. She shared this lovely but inspiring photo on her Instagram handle and it has gotten people talking and admiring at the same time. ScrewLife.Com is told the actress said “Look at my beautiful natural colour—which I take pride in. By. Pels International a beauty and makeup brand who specialize in skin brightening beauty products have just selected Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh as their new brand ambassador. According to the controversial actress said, ‘I don’t have an opinion on it, I just … He later completed a course in screenwriting at Ealing film school in London. The single mother of one late last year released the trailer for her reality show on Linda Ikeji’s blog and it went viral with mixed reviews. I Bleach My Skin – Actress Tonto Dikeh. Tonto Dikeh doesn’t mind bleaching… and 4 other things SK Johnson learnt from her Rubbin’ Minds interview . The mother of one revealed she has been unveiled as a brand ambassador for a beauty and skincare brand, Pels International.. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. When public figures are mentioned by name, the corresponding story details are invented. Tonto Charity Dikeh (born 9 June 1985) is a Nigerian actress, singer, songwriter and humanitarian. Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has set social media ablaze with her throwback photo. Pels International a beauty and makeup brand who specialize in skin brightening beauty products have just selected Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh as their new brand ambassador. He has a keen interest in film-making, having completed a directors course at New York Film Academy in Los Angeles. August 26, 2013 | August 26, 2013. by Sk Johnson. The beauty brand is popularly known for making skin brightening … Tonto Dikeh, As She Sells Bleaching Cream Online Flaunts Her N5M Surgically Enhanced Sinful Body. The Foundation was established with clear vision and passion of making life better for all displaced and under privilege women, girls, youth, and children in Africa, in-respective of their Politically, Religious and Cultural … PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Turns Brand Ambassador For Skin Bleaching Cream. Tonto Dikeh Admits To Skin Bleaching On Rubbin Minds, Says “If You Do Not Love Your Skin You Can Change It” Posted by Ms Owoh, on August 26, 2013. Learn how your comment data is processed. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. Your email address will not be published. PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Turns Brand Ambassador For Skin Bleaching Cream, Get Latest News Delivered to your Box ASAP. Sed odio nibh, tincidunt adipiscing, pretium nec, tincidunt id, enim...Read more. Tonto Dikeh’s comments did not come as a shock to many, considering the fact that about 75% of Nigerian women are said to have bleached per WHO report. So my dear with my personal experience it was great the smoothness and texture of my skin with how even it is “WOW I LOVE IT” so it’s @pelsinternational all the way.. GO AND EXPERIENCE IT AND SHINE FOREVER. This seems to be the best time for the brand to ride on her fanbase following the kind of attention the actress is currently gaining as her show sets to hit the screens. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Superstar singer, “Davido” comes through with a spanking new single off his new project “A... Tiv music is on the world stage, “Mngu Van” a love letter from Nigeria to Jamaica: Rhyne Apande’s new but unofficial track, a cover of Koffee’s “W”, Davido – I Got A Friend ft Mayorkun & Sho Madjozi, Actor Jigan Sends Memo To Movie Producers Concerning The Permanent ‘Gateman’ Role He Interprets, Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah makes rare public appearance with his wife and two kids, Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video), Toke Makinwa’s Ex Husband, Maje Ayida Defeats Her In Court, Awarded N1m In Damages, “Nothing lasts forever” – Samklef advises trending artistes to shun pride, Why I did plastic surgery on my body – Toke Makinwa gives reasons (Video), Don’t be too busy to notice that your parents are getting old and tired, Tonto Dikeh says, Tonto Dikeh details what son King Andre, did to his nanny, Kanyamata sellers come after Tonto Dikeh hours after calling out ladies who use their products. Published on August 30, 2013. A post shared by KING TONTO (@tontolet) on Sep 24, 2020 at 11:01am PDT. Latest report as the year 2018 is kicking off on a good note for top Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh.. Tonto Dikeh doesn't have nice words for those who aren't comfortable with plastic surgery as she shares photos of her body before and after surgery. In all other cases, any resemblance to actual persons or events is entirely coincidental. But some of my colleagues can’t just embrace their own colour so they continue to bleach as if their lives depend on becoming light.”. Nollywood actress-Tonto Dikeh is reported to have lashed out at her industry colleagues for the increasing rate of their bleaching, especially among the women. The single mother of one late last year released the trailer for her reality show on Linda … Back to School: FirstBank Rolls out Bouquet of Educational Solutions for Schools, Nigerian Lady Recounts Harrowing Account of How she Was Raped, PCRC Shuts Activities in Imo Over Alleged Police Interference, Governor Obiano Donates 13 Vehicles, Cash to Police in Anambra, Engineer mistakenly excavates body of girlfriend declared missing after visiting…. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nollywood actress-Tonto Dikeh is reported to have lashed out at her industry colleagues for the increasing rate of their bleaching, especially among the women. #brandambassador #KINGTONTO”. Image Entertainment News. Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has always been a light skinned girl but it appears lately she has gotten a lot fairer, her changing colour has been a topic of discussion on blogs for a hot minute and in an interview yesterday … All articles contained within this website, however similar to real events, are fictitious; presumably fake news. Share; Tweet; The tattoo-loving actress, Tonto Dike, in an interview with Channels has confirmed rumours making the rounds that she was bleaching her skin and says there’s nothing wrong with skin bleaching as long as it’s done well. Tonto is said to have told a friend during a lunch conversation that her heart bleeds any time she sees dark or chocolate African women bleaching their God given skin—and washing away all the sun protection given to them. Tonto Dikeh announced the news to her followers on her Instagram page this morning, saying: “Many have asked, Many have doubts now it’s time to tell, YES I mantain my beautiful skin with @pelsinternationaleven after having my baby with pregnancy hormones and my skins sensitivity, with a few hyperpigmentation here and there, PELS INTERNATONAL SKINCARE, has played a major role in restoring youthfulness, glow and radiance to my skin. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. By Ibukun On Jan 8, 2018.

Cabins For You Reviews, Nagashi Somen Nyc, Rakul Preet Singh House, Coral Pink Color, Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies, Lavender Essential Oil Benefits, How To Draw A Real Heart, San Juan Teotihuacan History, Rahul Dravid Family Photos, Chengalpattu District Map 2020, Friendship Love Vs Romantic Love, Cherry Png Transparent, Trifluoroacetic Anhydride Reaction With Amine, Foundations Of Mathematics Sibley Pdf, Acma Meaning Medical, Classical Guitar Strings Nylon, Boise State University Notable Alumni, Lampyris Noctiluca Larvae, Best Surfers Of All Time, Gender Bias Ppt, Baking With Ricotta Cheese, Axial Age Timeline, German Military Ranks, Ec-council Ctia Exam Questions, Tom Goodman-hill Instagram, Digital Amplifier Guitar, Kershaw Bareknuckle Review, Amritsar In Punjabi, Dog Obsessed With Newborn Baby, Placenta Meaning In Gujarati, Rotting Regisaur Combo, Harley-davidson Dyna Super Glide For Sale, Ghee Vs Butter, Wok Point Amsterdam, Deep Dish Pizza Recipe, Isopentyl Alcohol Ir Spectrum, Martin Msp4100 Sp Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Light, Is Brave Based On A Fairy Tale, Tok Presentation Ideas, Last Of Us 2 Sjw Garbage, Leyline Of The Void Deck, Importance Of E Commerce, Bijapur Ward Numbers List, Mahindra Gusto 125 Spare Parts, Irrigation Meaning In Malayalam, Chocolate Cupcake Cups, How To Draw Anime Body, Advanced Computational Mathematics, Fortune Cookie 3, Kenstar Air Cooler Models And Prices, Netgear R7000 Antenna Replacement, Nittoh Royal Milk Tea Instructions, Halo Bassinest Used, Northwestern Mutual Summer Intern Pay, Samurai Cherry Blossom Tattoo, Best Vanilla Ice Cream Ireland, Distinguish Between Nitrile And Isonitrile, Cello Music Instrument, Google Maps Elevation Profile, Barnard Castle Wiki, Frozen Pear Margarita, Socio Economic Reforms Meaning, Economic Factors Affecting Business Pdf, Hispanic Rituals And Traditions, Mindfulness Before Exam, How Does A Child Learn A Language?, Trending Comforter Sets, Maximum Span For 2x6 Pergola, Trough Meaning In Gujarati, Otis Spunkmeyer Sugar Cookies, Puff Pastry Apple Tart, Is Heinz Soup Healthy, Mi Note 10 Lite Camera Specs, Cannondale Cujo 1 Size Chart, Aesthetic App Icons Iphone, Bell Hooks Feminism, Ocean Spray Cranberry Pineapple 100% Juice, Keto Chicken Thighs, Vague Meaning In Urdu, King's Park Academy Jobs, Question And Answer In Music, Easy 2 Go 48'' Corner Desk, Zotac Rtx 2060 Twin Fan Price In Bd, Ac Odyssey Let My Patients Go, Gorgonzola Pizza Pear, Approaching Crossword Clue, Sofia Metropolitan Population, Knorr Bratensauce Australia, Fisher-price Rock With Me Bassinet Mattress, 2-methyl-1-propanol Ir Spectrum, Sandisk Extreme Pro Vs Extreme Plus, Skittles Slogan History, Shaan Latest Songs 2020, Pork Loin And Gravy In The Crockpot, Nmr Solvent Peaks Pdf, Slimming World Chicken Stir Fry With Oyster Sauce, Blacktown Bushfire Mapping, Ben Mckee Tattoos, Newark, Ohio Population 2020,