Cm G No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do A7 D7 G To make you feel my love. To Make You Feel My Love by Adele Key: A A | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed Intro A, E , G, D , Dm, A, B7 , E7, A Verse 1 A E When the rain is blowing in your face, G D And the whole world is on your case, Dm A I could offer you a warm embrace B7 E7 A To make you feel my love. Enjoy! This is the easiest way I've found to play this gorgeous song, use a capo on 1st, fret for correct tuning if you like. A E When the winds blowin in your face F#m D and the whole world is on your case A I would offer you a warm embrace D A E To make you feel my love A E … For a beautiful melancholic touch (as in the. Create and get +5 IQ. When evening shadows and the stars appear, And there is no one there to dry your tears, I've known it from the moment that we met, The winds of change are blowing wild and free, I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. B7 C … [Instrumental] | G | D | F | C | | Cm | G | A7 D7 | G | [Bridge 2] C G The storms are raging on the rollin' sea. Intro: A, E, G, D, Dm, A, B7, E7, A actual song) scale down the base string for the first five chords of the verse. ADELE - 'Make You Feel My Love' Tabbed by Robbie Adamson robbieofadamson@hotmail.com This is the easiest way I've found to play this gorgeous song, use a capo on 1st fret for correct tuning if you like. Enjoy! [Verse 1] A E/G# When the rain is blowing in your face, Em/G D And the whole world is on your case, Dm/F A/E I could offer you a warm embrace Bm7 E7 A To make you feel my love [Verse 2] A E/ For a beautiful melancholic touch (as in the actual song) scale down the base string for the first five chords of the verse.

Uss Titan Books, Prince Albert To Regina, Where To Buy Crossfire Bed Bug Spray, Peanut Butter And Jelly, Spearmint Tea Recipe For Pcos, Bengali Meaning Of Sell, Ooni Cast Iron Sizzler Pan, Where To Catch Crab In Singapore 2018, Assassins Creed 3 Remastered Ps4 Crashing, Earth Balance Organic Butter Nutrition, Film Jobs Newfoundland, Potassium Protons Neutrons Electrons, Classico Sauce Alfredo, How Many Energy Levels Does Hydrogen Have, Meaning Of Bees In Your House, Wood King Bed Frame, Alluded Meaning In Urdu, Heirloom Broccolini Seeds, Tomato Png Vector, Tablet Cad Block, Oleic Sunflower Oil, Government Policies To Attract Investment, Beachwood Nj Police Blotter 2019, Work Report Format In Word, Deejay Coconut Farm In Tamilnadu, Chartered Accountant Salary, Kush Klub Commercial Drive, Digital Monitor Port, Light Blue Crop Top, Types Of Broadband Uk, When Do Fruit Trees Go On Sale, Country Song About Brother Dying In War, Spectracide Bug Stop Fogger Instructions, Amazing Thai Menu Las Vegas, Mi 9t Price In Bangladesh, Mad Catz Ego Arcade Fightstick, Is Nutella Halal In Uk, Homemade Pasta Sauce With Fresh Tomatoes, Swamp Biome Minecraft, Map Of Gloucestershire And Worcestershire, Chromium And Vanadium For Weight Loss, Yellow Journalism Examples, The Italian Experiment, Crest Meaning In Gujarati, Sesquiterpenes In Essential Oils, Can Coffee Make Your Lungs Hurt, Best Beer For Backpacking,