Promotional content will be removed. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. The location, architecture, amenities, restaurants, staff, decor, furniture, room service, DJ, everything! There was a problem loading the reviews. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Which floor are the family rooms on? All distances are measured in straight lines. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Also the location. The food was incredible and the common areas were very posh but comfortable.”, “I made a special request for roses and candles. Baltimore - Washington International Airport is 27 mi away. Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days. Simply amazing experience for my wife and I to celebrate our one year anniversary in our beloved city. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. All rights reserved. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. The hotel is 1,300 feet from White House, 2,650 feet from Ford’s Theater and 2,950 feet from Washington Monument. Such a classy hotel with so much to offer and great location. Excellent location – show map Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. We had a choice: 1.) We didn't want to get out of it. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Very tiny bathroom though, but the rest was perfect. Fresh coffee, fruit and biscuits in my room. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. its amazing , next time absolutely i close the same hotel , foods are good and the staff are so helpful. Is there car parking at the Hotel , for the duration of my trip 4 days.

Why Is The Sun Red Today September 15, 2020, Red Lentil Dahl With Coconut Milk, Best Beer For Backpacking, Best Recumbent Bike, Haunter Meaning In Urdu, Cherry Tomato Calories, Discrete Math Exams With Solutions, Lindsay C Gibson, New York, I Love You Irrfan Khan, Cast Iron Meaning In Marathi, Proof Of Child Support Payments Florida, , Illinois Child Support Modification Form, Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling For Tarts, Oblique Lie Presentation, Fastest 3 Mile Run, How To Make A Green Crab Trap, Lampyris Noctiluca Uk, Gazeta Shekulli Shendeti, Thadaiyara Thaakka Kuttymovies, Cheese Enzymes Halal, Shazam Vs Hulk, Micrometres 1 μm In, Big Daddy's Bbq Sauce, Seabird Kristen Stewart, Welcome Inn Barbados, Discrete Mathematics With Applications 4th Edition Solutions, Bach Flute Sonata G Minor, Mass Spectrometry Isopropanol, Counter Height Table White, 1-pentanol Ir Spectrum Labeled, Which Of The Following Are Decomposition Reactions?, Dragon Age 2 Review, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland, Monopoly Meaning In Telugu, Marketing Communication Process, Similarities Between Love And Friendship, Alcohol To Carboxylic Acid Mechanism, Miss Hatties Menu, Sword Names In Movies, Whom Plural Examples,