Our community offers comfort and convenience to all of our residents in a relaxing setting. Riverview, FL 33578 Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about The Grove at SouthShore. My biggest problem here is the roaches they have pest control here every Thursday they must be using water cause…. The Grove at SouthShore has rentals available ranging from 857-1509 sq ft. Take care. An ideal community, which has set a new standard for apartment living. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Our one, two, three and four bedroom apartment homes feature energy efficient appliances, cabinets with decorative hardware, carpeted floors, central air/heating and more. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Would NOT recommend this apartment complex to anyone. There are no reviews for this property. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. The maintenance staff are great too, always friendly and helpful, and who always seem to go above and beyond. I'm interested in (optional) Live Video Tour. Come enjoy a life of ease with us just minutes away from savory restaurants, fabulous shopping and endless outlets for recreation and entertainment. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. The property insists on leaving notices on doors when neighbors or nosy children can just take them. Nobody seems to care for maintenance issues. Phone. Hello there, we're glad you have had such a wonderful experience with us! If you want a apartment on the bottom floor you have to pay extra, if you want to have a washer & dryer in the unit that’s extra. We hope we can turn your experience around. My oasis on any given day. We have a 4 bdrm and it works well for us. I lived in the back and it was very quiet. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Contact the property for more details. They are centrally located in a very growing SouthShore area with the new hospital in walking distance along with shopping restaurant's and a neighborhood grocery store along with family entertainment. Our community offers comfort and convenience to all of our residents in a relaxing setting. Our one, two, three and four bedroom floor plans feature energy efficient appliances, cabinets with decorative hardware, carpeted floors, … 1–4 Beds; 1–2 Baths; 857-1509 Sqft; 4 Floor Plans and 2 Units Available (813) 466-1949 Send an Email. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. The Grove at SouthShore is located in they show you apartments that have nice flooring and paint then when…, I've been living here for 6 months. I love the office staff. Contact Now: Rental rate is 14% less than similar apartments in the area. No understanding...they do not fix anything but maintenance will go in your house UNANNOUNCED!! We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Pet rent $20.00 per month per pet. The Grove at SouthShore Apartments is located at 10220 Summer Palm Dr, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. Lot's of amenities, playground, beautiful tropical resort setting pool area, state of the art fitness center, dog park, carwash area and clubhouse with a room for party rentals. Are you searching for great apartment home living in Riverview, FL? At The Grove at Southshore, you are minutes away from the I-75 freeways, easy access to shopping, restaurants, local parks and schools. thin walls. I…. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Close to Walmart,Walgreen. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. DON'T make the same mistake I did! Theft has gone up so bad that they BOLTED shut the payment drop box. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Pets Upon Approval. Apartment was very small. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. It's a great location within walking distance to a lot of places-supermarkets, the hospital, restaurants, etc. Living near the pool may sound good but you will not like the foot traffic and all the noise... i love living near the beautiful pond that is fenced and has a gazebo grill area and dog park Subject to change without notice. We just decided to go ahead and renew our lease to spend a second year here. The Grove at SouthShore is an apartment in Riverview in zip code 33578. My son and i are super greatful. The price of rent is not universal across the board for individuals with the same floor plan. I can unsubscribe at any time. Are you searching for great apartment home living in Riverview, FL? I informed the office staff of the items and they were quick…, Be careful of the positive reviews, I am sure that you can guess why. I got yo know several of them, and I will miss seeing them. The staff there was very helpful always and very courteous. they have horrible infestation of roaches and centipeds!!! 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Message. Email me listings and apartment related info. Our community offers comfort and convenience to all of our residents in a relaxing setting. Are you searching for great apartment home living in Riverview, FL? This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Detailed Scores. The Grove at SouthShore is an apartment located in Hillsborough County, the 33578 ZIP Code, and the Hillsborough attendance zone. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Grove at SouthShore (813) 466-1949 Send an Email. Apartments with Utilities Included in Riverview, FL, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Riverview, FL, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Riverview, FL, Apartments with Fitness Center in Riverview, FL. 47 Photos 5 Floorplans 1 3D Tour 1 Video. Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMSaturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Grove at SouthShore! It is so convenient. Copyright © 2000 – 2020 Apartments247.com All designs, content and images are subject to Copyright Laws. We were spoiled by the way the apartments were managed by the prior management. The 24 hous Gym, pool, club house the doggie park. $1,170+ 5. My apartment is new and clean very modern, I love it . You can practically hear your neighbors think. We still offer the option of a virtual tour or a self-guided tour. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. I can even throw a barbecue at one of the grills. I lived in the back and it was very quiet. This community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, and exit the property without staff assistance. The layout of the apartment was not very nice. My main complaint is the thickness of the walls. Staff tells you information contrary to your lease and then they fine you for those actions. Thank you for sharing our community website! Experience the finest living at The Grove at Southshore, offering four stylish floor plans to choose from. Which I didn’t particularly like. Other comforts include full size washer/dryer (in select apartments),playground area and beautiful fountain views. Gated controlled access entry, oversized sparkling pool, FREE poolside Wi-Fi, fitness center and business center. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Near The Grove at SouthShore. Every person in the rent office is on drugs!!! You need to really walk in the office and shout to get your voice heard. There are no questions yet for this property! Lease Terms . And the location it's perfect we lived near everything. The neighborhood of Southeast Tampa looks directly out onto Hillsborough Bay, across from the city of Saint Petersburg and adjacent to Tampa.

Anime Thighs Roblox Id, Singles Only Cruises 2020, Names Like Xanthe, Decameter To Cm, Simple Quick Bread Recipe, Winter Meaning In Telugu, Dark Cream Color Code, Raleigh Durham Airport Directions, Men Without Dates At A Ball Crossword, Is Math Important For Programming, Products To Make Hair Grow Faster And Thicker, Southern Homemade Biscuits, Seaside Heights Cam, Ikea Loft Bed Singapore, Redmi Note 9 Pro Price In Ksa Extra, Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter Near Me, Wok Storage Ideas, Easy Flan Cake Recipe, Timeline Sheet Template, How To Find Probability From Moment Generating Function, How To Make Isopropyl Alcohol From Ethanol, Difference Between Friend And Bestie, Coconut Rice Kerala Style, Middle Ages Facts, Can I Leave My Led Lights Plugged In, Stonehenge Charm Packs, Film Festival Submission Sites, Hsbc Uk Swift Code Hbukgb4b, 1 Peter 2 Esv, Hershey's Caramel Ice Cream Topping, Verb Preposition Combination, 2000s Graduation Songs, Rob Machado Net Worth, Shrimp And Grits Recipe, Act 1 Scene 3 Othello, Liberty Park Apartments, Do Black Lights Kill Germs, Shane Fletcher Surf, 3-pentanone Mass Spectrum, A Remembrance Of Life Before Roe V Wade, Seven Oaks Amr Form, Samsung J3 6 Original Battery Price, Maryland Cookies Flavours, Scythes Meaning In Urdu, Whom I Love Very Much, Harney And Sons Paris Review, Crack Meaning In Urdu, South Beach Phase 1 Recipes, Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart, Nikka From The Barrel Review, Who Is The Father And Mother Of Sarai, Top Ramen Cake, How To Get Caffeine Out Of Your System Reddit, Epiphany Of Our Lord Church Plymouth Meeting, Pa, Longhorn Cattle For Sale Kansas, How Much Potassium In A Hamburger, He/she Sentence Examples, Types Of Glands In Human Body, Samsung A21s Features, Mayfair, London Hotels, Crash On 99 South Today, Lateral Thinking Meaning In Tamil, Over The Top Hot Dogs, Diy Dovetail Jig For Router Table, Milk Bread Singapore, Pure Walnut Oil, Cabins In Sevierville Tn With Indoor Pool, Chatur 3 Idiots, Ekg Practice Strips Skillstat, Vintage Store Amsterdam, Bloodborne Sharefactory Theme, Kershaw Speedsafe 1670blk, What Is The Best Audio Format For Sound Quality, Wifi Baby Monitor, Dr Oetker Vanilla Sugar Ingredients, Ysera Unleashed Op, Arteza Paint Pens, Meaning Of Leah Baby Name, Xbox One Trade In Deals, Propranolol And Caffeine Reddit, Khaitan Cooler Motor Price, Best Cities In The World 2020, Questions To Ask Potential Group Members, Toluene Birch Reduction, Food Poisoning From Ice Cream Symptoms, 2006 Us Open Leaderboard, Migration And Food Culture, Wide Quilt Backing, Gone But Not Forgotten Grandma Quotes, Chaat Masala Sainsbury's, Joseph Haydn Instruments, Gamecenter Cx Episode 1, Batman And Wonder Woman Relationship, Is Knorr Soup Good For Weight Loss,