The sports programs and extracurricular activities are run professionally and there is an activity for every child. I have been a St. Lawrence parent for 12 years and will be for 6 more. My children are not just a number at St. Lawrence. We are the Mustangs of St. Lawrence, Utica. Lawrence AthleticsSt. Our children attended St. Lawrence School many years ago and now our grandson is a student there. Not only were we students of St. Lawrence but, active members of the church as well. Absentee Hotline+1 (586) 731 3212absent@stlawrenceparish.comPlease leave your name, the student’s name, homeroom teacher, and the reason your child is absent. There is a sense of pride both religious and academic in the hallways and classrooms. We currently enroll students in preschool through grade eight. My daughter attended St. Lawrence Catholic school where she thrived in the strong academic curriculum, religious foundation and the amazing support and care from the administrative staff and teachers. Walk through the hallways at STL on any given day and the atmosphere is filled with productivity, generosity, and happiness. My name is Nicolina Ivanovic, proud 2016 St. Lawrence 8th grade graduate. As a second grade teacher, seeing children receive their First Communion at St. Lawrence Catholic School is such an honor to witness. Many extracurricular activities such as Band, Forensics (public speaking), Chess Club and Drama Club have nurtured their talents in the arts. I am excited to take on the new role as Teacher Technology Facilitator and work with my colleagues to integrate all our wonderful technology into classroom lessons. They are part of acaring community. As a parish member I have had many opportunities to be in the St. Lawrence School for after school activities. Now that I have an 8th grader at St. Lawrence I really get it: An elementary school isn’t “just” school, it is a child’s learning and life foundation, their springboard too. I feel so blessed to be a part of this great, close-knit learning environment. Their faith is so strong and absolute, it rubs off and you appreciate the wonder and miracle of the Eucharist even more. Today, I can proudly say that I am able to instill in students the same Catholic school education that I was fortunate enough to receive. The many sports offered by athletics along with great coaching has developed their physicalskills in Soccer, Basketball, Baseball and Softball, just to name a few. The school curriculum, the environment, and excellent guidance of our amazing teachers has given me the confidence and knowledge that will further assist me in my learning throughout high school and eventually take with me when I’m starting a new chapter in high school. We have developed many close friendships throughout the years not only from class activities, but from extracurricular activities such as Scouts and Ski Club. My brother Alexander and I have attended St. Lawrence since pre-school. Welcome to St. Lawrence Catholic School View our welcome video below. The schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. We feel a part of the parish community. On behalf of everyone at St Laurence Catholic Primary School we would like to welcome you to our website. Welcome to St. Lawrence Catholic School View our welcome video below. Because we are involved grandparents and parish members, the website provides much needed information regarding school and extra activities that keep us informed. We currently enroll students in preschool through grade eight. I was able to spend a lot of time at the school volunteering and got to know many of the families. The principal and assistant principal are involved in all aspects of the school and there is no other place we would want to be. St. Lawrence School has been a blessing to our family in so many ways. November 2nd: Vocation Awareness week begins. Lawrence Parish. My older children have been prepared for high school and for life. My children have wonderful opportunities to nurture the gifts God has given them. Together, we accomplish more. By joining the St. Lawrence community, you are surrounding yourself with people who put God first and have the same beliefs that you do. We are a very friendly school, with lots going on to make learning enjoyable for the children. Wish List (0) My Account; Shopping Cart; Checkout; Login; School Apparel He can’t wait to join the St. Lawrence football team next year and be a Mustang! St Lawrence School is a gift. I have been lucky enough to be part of the teaching staff at St. Lawrence for 15 years. One can easily see the religious environment (statues and pictures) throughout. Both of my sons graduated from St. Lawrence and went on to excellent Catholic high schools where they were fully prepared both academically and spiritually. We are a Catholic School located in Utica, Michigan. Our children have made life-long friends and have had a strong educational background to help them succeed in high school. NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break-November 24th-27th, 2020     Online Book Fair - November 30-December 13, 2020. We are a Catholic School located in Utica, Michigan. The teachers are top notch and they truly love their students. We have always been impressed with the organization of the school. School Office+1 (586) 731 0135 Email School Office 8:30am to 4:30pm Summer Hours: June 10-14  8:30am to 3:00pm Closed from June 15 to August 12 August 12, 14, 15 8:30am to 3:00pm Closed August 13 August 16 8:30am to noon August 19-23 8:30am to 3:00pm Resume normal hours on August 26. I have been blessed and fortunate to be a part of the St. Lawrence school family for the past 13 years. It There is a warmth to this school that reassures each child of God’s love. St. Lawrence has become my home! My daughter attended St. Lawrence Catholic school where she thrived in the strong academic curriculum, religious foundation and the amazing support and care from the administrative staff and teachers. The administration cares tremendously about the entire child and works hard to support the children and their families. Everyone from administration to the support staff is always looking out for the best interest of the students. Inspired by the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the example of St. Francis of Assisi, St. Lawrence Seminary School provides a residential college preparatory education in a living Catholic community nurturing mature, well-rounded men of faith, who prepare for a life of ministry as priests, religious and lay leaders in the Church and world. We are truly blessed that we chose to be a part of the St. Lawrence family. This is our family’s fifth year at St. Lawrence and we are truly happy with the education our children are receiving. In the past 5-7 years, St. Lawrence has added some wonderful programs that are second to none: band, drama club, chess club, academic games, and a pro-life club. His kind and loving attitude is shown in his daily life and is reinforced at school. When I graduated from St. Lawrence School in 2003, I told myself that I would be back to give students the same education that I was given as a student. His knowledge on the Catholic faith is impressive. The minute we walked into St. Lawrence, we knew it was the right fit for our family. We have been blessed to have our children be a part of the St. Lawrence school for 14 years. I was able to spend a lot of time at the school volunteering and got to know many of the families. Over the years, we have been blown away by the high standards of academic excellence, exceptional teaching and support staff, and community atmosphere. The administration, staff, families, and students are all one big family. Our children absolutely love every teacher that they have had thus far. I loved this school so much that I took a position here. The strong academic program and committed teachers have stretched our children’s minds and developed disciplined study habits. What we most admire is the faith-filled, caring community created by faculty, staff and the parents and families.

Pain Management Near Me, Conditional Love Meaning In Urdu, Best Places To Retire In Usa 2020, Neon Pink Crop Top, Darkseid Vs Ares Deleted Scene, Film Festival Submission Sites, Pork Belly Adobo, Hs Wholesale Sweets Discount Code, Low Acid Coffee Starbucks, How To Look Good In Photos Without Smiling, Maruchan Beef Instant Lunch, Jungle Temple Minecraft, Area Agency On Aging Region 8, Granville Ohio Museum, Bicol Express With Malunggay, Quantum Book Meaning, Hershey Dark Chocolate Calories, Creative Writing Scenarios, Why Does Caffeine Have No Effect On Me, Superman: The Man Of Steel Vol 1, Voter List Of East Guwahati Constituency, Presiding Officer Pay, U2 Under A Blood Red Sky Album Cover, Metal In Microwave, Example Of Complete Combustion, Choose Joy Because Happiness Isn't Enough Pdf, Best Special Forces, Tell Me About Yourself Dating Yahoo Answers, No Bake Banana Pudding With Sour Cream, Smallest District In West Bengal In Terms Of Area, Ancient Mesopotamian Religion, Whole Wild Alaskan King Crab, Smoking Cigarette In Dream Islamic, Yosuke Imai Funeral, Rice Porridge Meaning In Telugu, Hotel In Vertigo Movie, Importance Of Nutrition And Exercise, Ghana Port And Harbour Authority Recruitment 2019, Frontier Co Op Reviews, Gibson Masterbuilt Strings, Pulled Pork Shoulder Recipes, Low Platelet Count Treatment, Football Field Numbers, World Top 10 Direct Selling Company, Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Universities, Royal Mint Of Spain Robbery 2016, Thai Restaurant Fremantle, Grass Fed Beef Vancouver, Zotac Rtx 2060 Twin Fan Price In Bd, Houses For Sale Stirling, Fried Chicken Kidney, Caramel Pecan Frosting For Cinnamon Rolls, Lasagna For Two Pioneer Woman, Faith-based Family Movies 2019, Backrest Pillow Australia, Gary Taubes Books, Computational Mathematics Degree,