510.769.1601. Not my favorite for martinis, but it’s my go-to for a G&T. Please note this product was originally £42.50. Unless you’re a koala, skip it. Double-strain through a fine mesh strainer, serve up in a coupe, add four drops Angostura Bitters on top of foam. — Tasting Table, An expression of a forest that is so right on, it could make the bear on the label homesick. Few things amplify juniper as Douglas Fir can. That's a promise. [See more]. However, the wonderful folks at St. George Spirits have provided us the next best thing, the Terroir Gin! We know this isn't the service you expect from us, and for that we apologise. Absolutely beautiful a gin that transports your taste buds to forests of California along with the perfume of a perfect Gin. Interested in visiting the distillery? This should be branded as "St. George Sage Gin." Linked by our passion for both the art and craft of distillation—and our desire to say something new through the language of gin—Botanivore Gin, Terroir Gin, and Dry Rye Gin each help define the dynamic range of this eloquent spirit. Its reputation may be founded on the global fame of Napa and Sonoma, but the U.S. is home to countless lesser-known wine regions producing world-class wines (obvious examples include Oregon's Willamett... St. George Spirits is an American craft distillery in Alameda, California that has been producing spirits for the last 35 years. A unique pine taste and a depth of flavor to the palate. On roasting days, the entire distillery is filled with the most fantastic aromas. Stunning on the rocks or in a martini. An ode to the wild beauty of the Golden State. Tam and uses many botanicals native to the area, hand-foraged by their team! One of my favs combines Terroir, Cointreau, an apple/cranberry sparking cider (e.g. Lime any time of the year, cucumber and rosemary in the summer when it’s roasting here in California. I had a bottle on my bar - prepared gin and tonic w/lime, sat down and finished reading a document. Superb stuff. Andie gave us a tour of their beautiful distillery. The most unique gin on the planet.. it is literally a pine forest in your mouth.. definitely a sipper for sure, no cocktails for this one.. it will get weird due to it’s intense pine needle flavor. (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Absolutely, 100%, my favourite gin. Coriander isn’t endemic to the Bay Area, but roasted coriander has an intoxicating earthy bouquet reminiscent of the region’s chaparral. If you've got the means (and the desire), it also makes a stunning Gin Sour. Wildcrafted local Douglas fir and California bay laurel form Terroir’s aromatic signature—and 10 more botanicals help complete the picture. Sip it and be transported. This is California's coast in a bottle, rugged, delicate, dramatic.

Are Glow Worms Only In New Zealand, Artisan Bakers Zero Carb Bread, Marx And Lenin Views Contrasted, Huevos Rancheros Black Beans, Trinidad Saltfish Accra Recipe, Greek Street Food Recipes, Timeline Powerpoint Examples, Grapevine Beetle In House, Surf Movies 2020, Arrangement Of Particles, Poached Egg Yolk Separated, Hell's Kitchen Season 1 Watch Online, Harp Meaning In Kannada, Quilted Bed Throws, How To Use Sunflower Oil On Face, Electro Swing Sheet Music, Precedence Meaning In Urdu, 1/2 Pig For Sale Near Me, Adjectives And Prepositions Exercises, How To Make Bread Crusty, Gold Medal All-purpose Flour Nutrition, Venison Rice And Gravy, Baby Not Babbling, Assassin's Creed Revelations Screen Shaking, If You Care Unbleached Parchment Paper, Dovetail Angle Hardwood, Cash On Delivery Websites, Winter Meaning In Telugu, Community Alliance Credit Card, Maldron Hotel Dublin City, Paper Plane Cocktail Riff, Homemade Banana Pudding Recipe, Hair Thickening Products For Men, Pan Seared Pork Chops Finished In The Oven, Once Upon A Time Season 7 Episode 20, Vintage Corning Ware Markings, Sierra Tequila Sombrero, Evolution Of Healthcare Timeline, How To Make A Cuban Sandwich Without A Press, Eco Friendly Soap Dispenser, Montreal Earthquake Risk, Wok To Walk Delivery, Global Sim Card Uk, Tempting Crossword Clue, Brooklinen Coupon Code Reddit, Bedroom Ideas For Small Rooms, The Police - O My God, Beef Burrito Recipe With Rice And Beans, Addis Ababa University, Traditional Banh Mi Recipe, Superboy Prime Vs Sentry, Beef And Red Wine Stew Everyday Gourmet, Bullet Trials 350 Bs6, Skaha Weather Forecast, About Killeen, Texas, Woodstock Box Joint Template, Fuchsia Blouse Plus Size, Kotoka International Airport News, Grilled Cod In Foil, Ikea Adde Chair Instructions, How To Keep Fried Pork Chops Crispy,