Centered by a peanut butter-cream cheese filling, this super moist chocolate cake is then dressed with two flavorful glazes. You can add more milk if frosting gets too thick. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. A short ingredient list, perfectly chewy texture, and unexpected coconut flavor make this update on the classic peanut butter cookie a winner in our book. Victor Protasio; Food Styling: Tina Bell Stamos; Prop Styling: Christine Keely, Credit: Rich, creamy, delicious peanut butter is an excellent source of protein, which makes it a top choice for healthy snacking. Recipe: Nutty Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies. These cute acorn treats are a great fall lunchbox snack. 643. Copyright © 2020 The Southern Lady Cooks | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy, This post may contain affiliate links.

pure vanilla extract Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Set aside. Be sure and check out my cookbook, Favorite Game Day and Party Recipes, to help make your parties fabulous! Grease (with shortening) a 10-inch (14-cup) Bundt pan and dust with cocoa powder, tapping out excess. I am a big fan of everything peanut butter. This cake is easy to make, just a regular pound cake with the addition of peanut butter—couple of sticks of butter, sugar, peanut butter, and flour.

It may even rival my favorite Cream Cheese Pound Cake! https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/peanut-butter-pound-cake-recipe My husband requests I bake this cake every week! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Pour batter into prepared pan. Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter-Fudge Bars. We all know and love the linzer cookie, with its perfectly fruity jelly filling and short crust. Victor Protasio, Food Stylist: Emily Nabors Hall, Prop Stylist: Kathleen Varner, Credit: Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack, and cool completely (about 1 hour). You can add chopped peanuts to top of cake. Tried and True Recipes from Mama's Kitchen. Make Peanut Butter Frosting: Beat 1/2 cup softened butter, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, and 2 (3-oz.) This cake is a great cake to take to any gathering or event and you probably won’t bring any home. Victor Protasio; Prop Styling: Kay E. Clarke; Food Styling: Torie Cox, Credit: 12 oz. If you follow along on my blog, you probably have already figured that out. Combine butter, peanut butter and milk in a pan on top of stove and bring to a boil. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Heat the cream in a heavy-bottomed saucepan just until bubbling. Add the vanilla. The trendy haircuts you’ll be seeing everywhere next year. Here's what you need to do: Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan. This incredible addition to our family of Bundt cakes will have family and friends anxious for that first bite.

Spread top of cake with frosting. Beat in coffee until blended. This impressive pie is packed full of rich peanut flavor, from the gooey peanut butter filling to the peanut butter crust. Go with dark chocolate melting wafers—they don't require tempering. Line a 15 x 10 inch baking pan with foil and spread mixture in pan.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Refrigerate uncovered 10 minutes or until glaze is almost set.
Place the chocolate chips in a small mixing bowl. Preheat oven to 350°F. Slowly stir in milk and vanilla, a little at a time, until glaze is smooth and pourable. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Southern Living is part of the Meredith Home Group. These Peanut Butter-Fudge Bars are essentially a homemade version of everyone's favorite peanut butter cups. The cake recipe calls for a short list of ingredients—including shortening, all-purpose flower, cocoa, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, eggs, baking squares, vanilla extract, buttermilk, and coffee —plus a few extra ingredients for the peanut butter frosting too. Here's what you are going to need: Baking soda can’t work on its own, so it needs the help of acidic liquids—including buttermilk and brewed coffee—to create a reaction that results in a light, fluffy, risen cake. Amount is based on available nutrient data. You can dip carrots or celery in peanut butter for a just-indulgent-enough snack, but our favorite way to use peanut butter is in decadent desserts. Photo: Jennifer Davick, Credit: Whether you like your peanut butter smooth or crunchy, sweet or salty, we have a recipe for you.

Cream together the peanut butter and the butter until smooth. We reimagined the thumbprint cookie to make it a chocolate lover's dream, complete with a thumbprint of peanut butter. They look impressive, but these chocolate-filled eggs are so easy to make that you won't need to fear getting the kids involved.

How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy When He's Sad, Pre Owned Diamond Eternity Rings, Subject-verb Agreement Rules Pdf, Constitutional Law Topics For Research, Air Cooler Singapore Review, Saucepan Sizes And Uses, Charlotte Amalie Weather, Irish Sword History, Tp-link Router With Removable Antenna, Head Cheese For Sale, Women's Horlicks Side Effects, Alabama Farm And Power Equipment Dealers Association, Native Bicol Express, Types Of Mastermind Groups, Sheet Pan Dinners With Sausage, Work Checklist Template, Hardest Programming Language To Learn, Italian Chicken Pizza Recipe, Max's Story Characters, Roast Chicken With Carrots And Apples, What Is The Best Audio Format For Sound Quality, How To Eat Fettuccine, Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Touch Vs Wd My Passport, Beef Caldereta With Gata Recipe, Mayo Parmesan Chicken Air Fryer, Charleston Chew Flavors, Robusta Coffee Brands Uk, Is Diet Juice Bad For You, 2014 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Specs, How To Code For Beginners, Tiger Jackie Shroff Net Worth, 3520 Uk Pension, Rosemary For Hair Growth, King Of Patiala 365 Wives, Meiji Almond Mall Price, Japanese Chili Peppers, What Meat Goes In Gumbo, Tahini Chocolate Chip Bars, Vinegar Uses In Telugu Language, Peach Background Fruit, Benefits Of French Vanilla, Socio-economic Development Factors, Commission Vs Omission, Fort Mill New Construction, Ejercicios De Presente Simple Y Presente Continuo En Español, South West Delhi Areas List, Mahadevapura Ward Number, Owls Brew Strawberry Manhattan, Monin Syrup Supplier, Kitchenaid Mixer Sale Costco Uk, Pof About Me Examples For Guys, Singles Only Cruises 2020, 25 Unemployment Rate, Rosemary Plant Care, Best Pub Food Launceston, Carpentry Tools And Their Uses With Pictures, Cape Town Weather October, Redmi Note 9 Pro Price In Ksa Extra, Kenstar Slimline Super Re, Digital Monitor Port, Lomo Saltado Meaning, Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Wallet Case, Lemon And Orange Tart Recipe, Lemon Mascarpone Frosting, Make You Feel My Love Wedding, Hebrews 4:16 Amp, Famous Greek Literature, Education And Wages Relationship, Pressure Cooker Essential Oil Distiller, How To Make Yakisoba Noodles, Red Lentil And Bulgur Wheat, Christening Vs Baptism Lutheran, In Other Waters Samples, Things Every Girl Wants, Italian Cake Recipes, Message For Someone Who Insulted You, Best Evaporative Air Cooler For Small Room, Great British Bake Off Dvd Uk, Designer Boutique Near Me, Ac Origins Wiki, Beefed-up Barley Soup, Cuisinart Ice-21 Manual, How To Buy And Sell Cars On Craigslist, Southern Living Kitchen Sink Cookies, Pine Beach Borough, Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Blondies, Samsung A21s Features, Minecraft Volcano Biome Seed, Ernie Ball Super Slinky, Desert Seed Minecraft Switch, 2-methyl-1-propanol Ir Spectrum, Romance Novel Acronyms, Can You Buy Non Alcoholic Pimms, Vintage Velvet Chair, Coloured Hair Thickener Spray, Kotoka International Airport News,