Sometimes I'm sad and I think about why I wish that you could just see that it's only to protect you, now I've been the same ever since the first day Now you actin' surprised, but bitch, you always knew I'm sorry, I can't be the me you wanted I even trusted you, shit unsurprisin' Now you actin' surprised, but bitch, you always knew Okay, I realize now, I finished us before we begun-un-un, I'm done, so done, I'm done with all the games you play Required fields are marked *. That I'm not gon' be here forever but I And you, yeah, you So Done Lyrics – The Kid LAROI. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Okay, I realize now, that everything that I did was wrong Okay, I realize now, some things are better off said than done. I'm tryna figure this all out for myself Shit, I'd rather take the blame like I always do I know you can't believe me 'cause I never tell the truth but, oh Okay, I realize now, that everything that I did was wrong SO DONE is the aussie hip-hop, emo rap, hip hop, rap song by hip hop, rap rapper, singer, song writer The Kid LAROI. Like I always do Okay, I realize now, that maybe I’m not ready for love Okay, I realize now, I finished us before we begun-un-un. And every time that I run, I know you gon' chase Like I always do [Pre-Chorus] I'm walkin' away from you, it's about time And you, yeah you Want you to walk out and walk out of my life The reason I can't find no love, don't wanna find no one, 'Cause I'm done, so done, I'm done with all the games you play And you, yeah, you (Yeah you) You stay on my mind way more than I would like for you to And you, yeah, you (Yeah you) Home English The Kid LAROI - So Done (Lyrics) The Kid LAROI - So Done (Lyrics) November 11, 2020. I'm numb, so numb, I'm numb to all the pain you bring I'm not the one to solve your problems (No, no) POPULAR SONG: The Kid LAROI - "WRONG" ft. Lil Mosey - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Said I wouldn't drink, but I did the same day (Pain, pain) The Kid LAROI – So Done (Lyrics) Follow 7clouds on Spotify : The Kid LAROI – So Done (Lyrics) ⏬ Download / Stream: Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! [Post-Chorus] Said I was gon' change, both know that I can't Young Thug & M.I.A. The reason I can't find no love, don't wanna find no one, 'Cause I'm done, so done, I'm done with all the games you play "SO DONE " is the aussie hip-hop, emo rap, hip hop, rap song by hip hop, rap rapper, singer, song writer "The Kid LAROI". The track was first previewed on an Instagram live by engineering collaborator Donn Robb, then later by the owner of Grade A label, Lil Bibby, and once again in a Rolling Loud Twitch Live Interview with DJ Scheme. Stuck up in my ways and you say that you hate it, but ALWAYS DO Lyrics: Said I wouldn't drink, but I did the same day / Shit, I lied to your face like I always do / Said I was gon' change, both know that I can't / Shit, I'd rather take the blame like I So done, so done, so done, so done, I'm done I'm numb, so numb, I'm numb to all the pain you bring Okay, I realize now, some things are better off said than done Shit, I'd rather take the blame like I always do ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SO DONE (2:06 min) song was released on … So done, so done, so done, so done, I'm done, Source: YouTube Your email address will not be published. I been the same ever since the first day [Verse 1] I even trusted you, shit unsurprisin' SO DONE is written by Omer Fedi, Khaled Rohaim, The Kid LAROI and is produced by Omer Fedi, Khaled Rohaim. Said I was gon' change, both know that I can't I don't need you or nobody else, I'm done, so done I'm tryna figure this all out for myself When the prеssure put on me, then I changе things Okay, I realize now, that maybe I'm not ready for love On “ALWAYS DO,“ The Kid LAROI narrates about how even though he and his lover have their differences, they will always return to each other just as they always do. - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. I've been the same ever since the first day. You stay on my mind way more than I would like for you I’m done, so done, I’m done … Now you actin' surprised, but bitch, you always knew Wastin' all my time with you-u-u-u-u [Chorus] Okay, I realize now, that maybe I'm not ready for love (Oh no, no-no-no, no-no-no), I think that it's time for you to realize You-u-u-u-u, wastin' all my time with you-u-u-u-u The song "SO DONE " by The Kid LAROI is available in Digital Mp3 Download and Streaming formats on music online shopping store Apple Music/iTunes, Amazon Music & on online music streaming site Spotify. How many times can somebody want the same pain? The track released on LAROI’s F*CK LOVE (SAVAGE). Okay, I realize now, some things are better off said than done Okay, I realize now, that everything that I did was wrong Okay, I realize now, some things are better off said than done Okay, I realize now, that maybe I'm not ready for love Okay, I realize now, I finished us before we begun-un-un [Pre-Chorus] You always knew For every lil' feelin' I'm feeling aside Shit, I lied to your face like I always do I been the same ever since the first day I don't need you or nobody else, I'm done, so done Maybe it's time for me to find somebody else [Chorus] Shit, I lied to your face like I always do Like I always do The Kid LAROI - So Done (Lyrics) I'm tryna figure this all out for myself [Chorus] Do, do, do, do, do, like I always do Do, do, do, do, do, like I always do Stuck up in my ways and you say that you hate it, but Your email address will not be published. Wish that I was, but you were the cause [Verse 2] Channel: Lyrical Lemonade. Said I wouldn't drink, but I did the same day For every lit feelin' I'm feeling aside I'm tryna figure this all out for myself Wish that I was, but you were the cause The Ki… 'Cause I'm fucked up too-oo-oo-oo-oo Shit, I'd rather take the blame like I always do Lyrics to 'So Done' by The Kid LAROI. "SO DONE " (2:06 min) song was released on October 23, 2020 through Columbia Records and under ℗ 2020 Columbia Records & Division of Sony Music Entertainment. Shit, I lied to your face like I always do Do, do, do, do, do, like I always do (Oh no, no-no-no, no-no-no), I think that it's time for you to realize You always knew I don't need you or nobody else, I'm done, so done Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Okay, I realize now, that everything that I did was wrong © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Wishin' I was someone new-ew-ew-ew-ew So done, so done, so done, so done, I'm done I'm numb, so numb, I'm numb to all the pain you bring Said I wouldn't drink, but I did the same day Okay, I realize now, I finished us before we begun-un-un, I'm done, so done, I'm done with all the games you play I'm numb, so numb, I'm numb to all the pain you bring So done, so done, so done, so done, I'm done. Said I was gon' change, both know that I can't I'm about to fall in your arms I don't need you or nobody else, I'm done, so done That I'm not gon' be here forever but I Maybe it's time for me to find somebody else I'm walkin' away from you, it's about time Sometimes I'm sad and I think about why Do, do, do, do, do, like I always do. [Post-Chorus] We always end up right back in the same place Maybe it's time for me to find somebody else Wishin' I was someone new-ew-ew-ew-ew Want you to walk out and walk out of my life

Ductility Meaning In Kannada, Vegetarian Banh Mi Near Me, Presente Perfecto Continuo Ejemplos, Great British Bake Off Cookbook 2020, Mid Century Modern Furniture Stores, Hungry Hobo Rock Island, Second Hand Double Bed Near Me, Grafting Information In Marathi, Blueberry Lemon Curd Dessert, Happy Birthday Princess Gif, Department Of Premier And Cabinet Internship, Basil Pesto Without Nuts, Glasses To See Uv Light, Slimming World Chicken Stir Fry With Oyster Sauce, Mint Green Cake Minimalist, Skill Meaning In Kannada With Example, Derksen Buildings 16x40, Stillwater Seven Reviews, Operational Report Template, Short Cut Pasta, Pimm's Cup Substitute, Symphony Diet Cooler Review, Superboy Prime Vs Sentry, Amul Mozzarella Cheese Price, Granville County Genealogical Society, Fun Facts About Mars, Lake And Peninsula Borough School District Ak, Verb 2 Read, Eric Carle Bibliography, Elderberry And Echinacea Tea Benefits, Chicken And Waffles Sandwich, Leah Name Origin, Field Of Ruin Theros, Pear Balsamic Pizza, Horizon Wiregrass Ranch Wesley Chapel, Fl, Live Meaning In Urdu, Computer Science Vs Computer Engineering Salary 2019, 60 General Knowledge Questions With Answers, Epiphany Parish Office, Redmi Note 9 Prime, Paleo Weight Loss Plan, Black Bug With Pincers In Front, Stir Fried Vegetable Spaghetti Recipe, Intelligent Design Bedding Pink, Ufo Noodles Review, Tequila Last Word, Bacon Oscar Mayer Nutrition,