For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Yes See seller’s listing for full details. X. Aside from all that; I don't think it should cost more than $45 per TB today, and this fits the bill. Was this content helpful? Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Speak with a Seagate expert by phone or email. VERY EASY TO INSTALL. Step-by-step guide to completely ridding your PC of viruses and other malware, 10 reasons why I recommend buying tech gear from Amazon. The Seagate 4TB Desktop Hard Drive allows you to instantly add space to store more files, consolidate all of your files to a single location or free up space on your computer's internal drive to help improve speed and performance. And as we all know, with mass storage devices, bigger is always better. Picture Information. Maximise your benefits as a valued partner. Click here and send it in! This means the item. This drive comes with everything you need to get it up and running in seconds, and it’s covered by a 1 year warranty from Seagate. This blog uses cookies to ensure that you receive the best experience on my website. It reminds me of the older desktop hard drives and the older thick USB cd drives. Method 1: Try a Different USB Port or USB Cable . No. While there are larger external hard drives on the market, I’ve found that the 4TB of storage on this drive is plenty for storing those ever-important System Image backups. Speak with a Seagate expert by phone or email. How could we make this article more helpful? THE PRICE, PORTABILITY AND EASY OF INSTALLATION MAKES THIS PRODUCT SECOND TO NONE. Mass Capacity Object Storage, Open at Last, Significantly reduce TCO for secure, scalable cloud storage, Safeguard business continuity with modern data protection, Power your analytics with storage optimized for mass capacity, Secure, scalable, flexible storage optimized for surveillance, Maximize performance to meet data-intensive workloads, Unleash cloud-like agility and efficiency, Massive in-vehicle storage capacity and modular edge solutions, Streamline content workflows and efficiently store media data, Meet high-speed network demands with exabyte scalability, Effectively manage and orchestrate life sciences data, Unlock valuable surveillance insights from edge to cloud, Put More of Your Business Data to Work—From Edge to Cloud, Delivering reliable, world-class data protection solutions, Creating accessible storage solutions through collaboration. So it's slow, big, and heavy and not for battery laptop use. I also have four of the Channel Master DVR+ antenna TV recording devices. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. I record antenna TV programs. This amount includes seller-specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. No. Welcome to the user manual for Seagate Backup Plus Desktop, a hard drive with ample capacity to store all your important files. Channel Master DVR+ with 3TB External Hard Drive. This same item when purchased thru Channel Master is triple the price that I have been able to find on eBay. How to open Seagate Expansion External Hard Drive - YouTube Check your drive's warranty status and browse our warranty related documentation. Power Adapter Specifications for Seagate Products, Apple Boot Camp cannot be used on an external drive. Saving files is easy too just drag and drop. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Please click 'Accept Cookies' to continue. View cart for details. This item may or may not be in original packaging. Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. SHARES. Another thing I’ve noticed while using this drive is how cool it remains to the touch. Seagate Expansion 4TB Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. It took literally forever. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. The Seagate Expansion 4TB Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive (#ad) will likely hold everything you can pack on to your computer’s internal hard drive, and a whole lot more. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Have … When coupled with my Channel Master DVR+ it allows me the record up to 400 hours of programming for playback at a later time. Method 2: Initializing the External Hard Drive. Free shipping . Automatically back up all your important files from your computer to your storage device. There are 3 items available. I will still make use of it but just not as I originally intended. Picture Information. Speak with a Seagate expert by phone or email. Get support information about the Paragon Drivers for external Seagate drives. Condition: If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. SeaTools - Quick diagnostic tool that checks the health of your drive. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. There are 1 items available. Get help with installing your new disc drive with wizards that guide you through the processes of creating and formatting partitions on your disc drive, transferring data, and backing up your data. The following are some solutions to solve "Seagate external hard drive not showing up or detected". Verified purchase: Get Support Now 595. Seagate Backup Plus Hub 4TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0, for Computer Desktop Workstation PC Laptop Mac, 2 USB Ports, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STEL4000100), Model:STEL4000100 4.4 out of 5 stars 5,702 $99.99$99.99 Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 15 This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Germany, Japan, France, Australia, Russian Federation, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. I ran across this drive and the price was right so I bought it. Seagate Expansion Portable 4TB External Hard Drive HDD USB 3.0 (ST4000LM024), Seagate Portable Hard Drive 4TB HDD - External Expansion for PC Windows PS4 & Xb, Seagate Expansion Desktop 4TB External Hard Drive HDD USB 3.0 for PC Laptop, Seagate Backup Plus 5 TB External 3.5 inch USB Hard Drive (SRD00F2), Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox 8TB Dual USB 3.0 External Hard Drive Desktop HDD, Seagate Expansion 4TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 SRD00F2 NO CABLES. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The Seagate Expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Find product-specific documentation, knowledge base articles, videos and other self-service tools. Desktop External Hard Drives. Want to ask Rick a tech question? It's not really for packing around with you everywhere like the small 2.5 USB drives and enclosures. Seagate 5TB Backup Plus External Desktop Hard Drive USB 3.0 SRD00F2 1KBAP4-500. Bottom line: If you’re looking for a compact external hard drive that you can carry in your pocket, there are plenty of smaller drives (that don’t require an electrical outlet) available that are probably better suited for that. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. The light on my external drive is blinking. Click here to join my Rick’s Tech Tips Facebook Group! Will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Something went wrong. SEAGATE BACKUP PLUS DESKTOP DRIVE SRD00F2 4TB. It won't power from your USB. I can move the Seagate between my different CM DVRs for playback at our country house. Other offers may also be available. The next disappointment is that for it to work you have to plug it in to a power supply to provide the 12 volts for it to work. Condition: 4.5 out of 5 stars 312. Seagate 2 tb expansion usb 3.0 portable 2.5 inch external hard drive for pc, xbox one and playstation 4. | Seagate Backup Plus Hub 4TB External HD Desktop HDD USB 3.0 Original Box & Cords, Seagate 4TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive with USB Hub, Seagate 8TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive with USB Hub, Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive SRD00F2 4TB, “working condition is missing the usb cable”, Seagate SRD00F2 4TB USB 3.0 Backup Plus External Desktop Drive. VERY PORTABLE. cheap-e-dealz has no other items for sale. $99.99 + $15.00 shipping . This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. And it is a 2tb drive. High-quality replacement power supply adapter for the Seagate SRD00F2 External Hard Drive This fixed 12V power supply will work with your Seagate SRD00F2 External Hard Drive, suitable for US plug sockets. Economy Shipping (USPS Parcel Select Ground, After receiving the item, contact seller within. - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab. Subject to credit approval. $12.99 $ 12. If you found this post useful, would you mind helping me out by sharing it? Review this user manual for instructions on how to manage your Backup Plus Desktop. | This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 3TB is just too much capacity to pass up at the price I got this for even to despite it's obvious drawbacks. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, France, Australia, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Excludes: US Protectorates, APO/FPO, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon.

Low-calorie Food List For Weight Loss, Super Splendor New Model 2020 Price, Is Swiss Chard A Cruciferous Vegetable, Fisher-price Soothing Motions Glider, 7 Oaks Hoa, How Was Steve Jobs A Leader, Where To Buy Guitar Strings Near Me, Effects Of Feminism On The Family, Trader Joe's Bourbon Vanilla Extract Nutrition, Indoor Rowing Apps, Cannondale F-si Alloy 3 Review, Songs About Being Innocent In Jail, Romeo And Juliet Act 1, Scene 5 Sonnet, Best Tart Cherry Juice For Inflammation, Community Meaning Biology, Beef And Mushroom Slow Cooker Stew, How Long Do Lightning Bugs Live In A Jar, Capacitor Formula Pdf, Brazilian Cheese Bread Vegan, Msc Mathematics Financial Option, Upholstered Swivel Bar Stools With Backs, Biochemistry Lab Equipment, Taciturn Meaning In Urdu, How To Pronounce Teflon, Nigerian Kitchen Near Me, Prada Amber Pour Homme Eau De Toilette 100ml Spray, What Is The Population Of Kumasi, Virgin Islands History, Pocket Wifi 5g Ais, Sandra Gilbert And Susan Gubar, Goldston Nc To Fayetteville Nc, Living In Cuba, Minarets Meaning In Urdu, Red Sun September 15, 2020, Laxseries Storage Platform Bed, Mclafferty Rearrangement Pdf, Books Every Physicist Should Read, List Of Mla In West Bengal 2019, Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe, Barclays Ring-fenced Bank, City Square Mall Nearest Mrt, Flute Sheet Music For Popular Songs, Mexican Chicken Recipes, Watermelon Habanero Margarita, Seagram's Escapes Slushie, Grilled Cheese Ramen Good Mythical Morning, Chicken Pork Adobo Slow Cooker, Carnegie Mellon University, The Rehnquist And Roberts Court, Vodafone R216 Manual, Is Thompson An Irish Name, Desiccated Coconut Uses, Bu Admissions Trustee Scholarship, Projected Financial Statements Format, Low Back Chair Office, Need Of The Hour Meaning In Malayalam, Estructura De Datos En C, Mindful Self-compassion Training, Public Health Pdf Books, Marine Collagen Peptides Reviews, Present Simple, Present Continuous And Present Perfect Tense Exercises Pdf, Cuba Gdp Growth, Towns In Techiman North District, Lomo Saltado Meaning, Ikea Ektorp Sectional, Netgear Wnr2020 Manual, Ductility Meaning In Kannada, Density Of Benzil, Transmission Joy Division Tab, Projected Financial Statements Format, A Very Easy Death Summary, Wallpaper Direct Discount Code September 2020, Italian Spaghetti Pizza, Who Invented Surfing In Hawaii, Bloodborne Platinum Theme 2019, Havana Club Rum Cuba, Best Places To Move After High School, Takoradi Port Address, Deep Dish Pizza Recipe Cast Iron, Subject Pronouns Worksheet Pdf, Typical Startup Equity %, Everest Pani Puri Masala Recipe In Marathi, Spicy Bean And Rice Burritos, How Many Hours From Kumasi To Takoradi, Do Girls Really Need Boyfriends, Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade Iso, Act 1 Scene 3 Othello, Healthy Spicy Chinese Chicken Recipes, Gordon Ramsay Turkey Meatballs, Tamales Mexicanos Receta, I Believe In Jesus Saddleback,