May I buy in bulk and do you offer discounts for bulk buying?

Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Enter pincode to check if exchange is available, Brand Warranty of 1 Year Available for Mobile and 6 Months for Accessories, Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges. If you are looking for a flagship quality phone for around $500 less Love the plastic chassis, as glass adds fragility and weight with no real benefit and I'm using a case anyways. The advanced 5MP Depth Camera knocks out unwanted background noise from your images to make them look more professional. A great phone that is budget friendly. Frame Booster gives graphics smooth, life-like motion.
  • Operating System: Android 10.0; One UI 2

• I purchased this phone because of the 128G, im hoping it will last a few years into the future before it become obsolete. With a 6.5" FHD+ widescreen display powered by Super AMOLED technology, the. Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more. It does only have 4gb RAM and it can be noticeable especially with the apps I pack and "multitasking" I do being a full-time student with a small business. speakers are so-so but does sound great with headphones. Keep your Galaxy smartphone in tip-top shape with Samsung Members app. This smartphone has a fantastic set of cameras!
  • GPU: Mali-G72 MP3

• My wife got the s10e for twice the price and I can't tell that much difference. Download more and delete less with up to 128GB internal storage. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Display: 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM - microSD, up to 1 TB, Main Camera (Quad): 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 32 MP w/ HDR, Platform: OS Android - Chipset: Exynos 9611 - Processor: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) - Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3, Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, Dimensions: 6.24 x 2.90 x 0.31 in, Weight: 6.07 oz. It's a tough decision. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. And play at your best as Game Booster learns your usage patterns to optimize battery, temperature and memory.

The camera is also very good, Samsung Galaxy A51 (Prism Crush Blue, 128 GB), 10% off on ICICI Credit Cards, up to ₹1500. ^Kayla. I was replacing my note 3 which I have had since 2013. All jokes aside, it's the best phone I've had in a long time. A premium gloss finish adds the perfect touch of style to its sleek and slim body, perfectly blending of style with in-hand comfort. Customize Bixby Routines to accommodate the way you use your smartphone. Running Android 10 operating system, this phone is powered by a 2.3/1.7 GHz Samsung Exynos 9611 Octa-Core processor (4x 2.3 GHz Cortex A73, 4x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) and 4GB of RAM.

This phone meets all my needs. Its been a month since I am using samsung galaxy A51 the black addition. This phone is beautiful on the outside, and impressive on the inside.
  • Weight: 172 g (6.07 oz)

• © 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, Samsung Galaxy A51 A515F Dual-SIM 128GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Prism Crush Blue). I didn't want to spend a lot on a phone right now so choose this one. Hardware and software work together, with content and features at your fingertips so you can get to them faster. Android 10 adds a wide variety of intelligent features, additional privacy controls, and other enhancements that make using your Android phone more enjoyable. And with Selfie focus to gently blur the background, your face becomes the star. The rhythmical pattern of A51's design theme comes in smooth and elegant pastel shades including Prism Crush Black, White, Blue and Pink. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase.

Enjoy a smartphone experience that minimizes ... See the whole view on the Infinity-O Display
    A51’s Infinity-O Display optimizes visual symmetry. One UI helps you focus on what really matters to you. Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic.
    Make sure you know which carrier you're going to use first though.

You can navigate through any task and reduce the overload.

Features 

Price for this phone is best price you will ever find for a great phone. It took him a little effort to get the service working (two trips to Boost Mobile - second location the guy new what he was doing) but he is still having problems! Get exclusive, preview access to early deals and promotions. We aim to show you accurate product information. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly.
  • Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

• Electrode, Comp-b304c7f1-4afb-4776-a575-297c834a22e9, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-396e03d6-007-175c2c4660df87, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:00:52 GMT, Color.
  • USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go

• Moreover, the A51's 32MP front-facing camera takes your selfies to a whole new level and gives you more clear and in-depth face pics. Received the device after one day from order. A premium gloss finish adds the perfect touch of style to its sleek and slim body, perfectly blending of style with in-hand comfort. Submit your email address below to get alerts when the price of this product changes. I switched from an iPhone 11 and using the Galaxy A51 is way more fun. The rhythmical pattern of A51's design theme comes in smooth and elegant pastel shades including Prism Crush Black, White, Blue and Pink. Just as described. Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Store #0906712 Elec. : Elec. Cumpara Telefon mobil Samsung Galaxy A51, Dual SIM, 128GB, 4GB RAM, 4G, Prism Blue de la eMAG!
  • Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)

• Her camera and processor may be better but for basic use this is great phone.

suppliers and others provide what you see here,

fingure scanner is available in this mobile ? Loved it! Enjoy peace of mind when you choose to buy a galaxy smartphone.

Honestly, with phones like this, there may never be a need to buy flagships again. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy.

Already purchased your product? Capture the wider world with the Ultra Wide Camera's wider field of vision.
  • Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours

• You can reduce blue light and turn on night mode to get ready for bed or keep your A51 unlocked when you're in the car to get easy access. Its 12MP ultrawide camera captures much more in the frame, so nothing is cut out while its 5MP macro camera takes high-res close-up photos. I went and purchased this phone and I do not regret it at all. Comms 

• Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery

• Maximize performance with Game Booster.
  • 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)

• Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. User rating, 3.8 out of 5 stars with 14 reviews. Select Option. Samsung Galaxy A51 128GB Dual Sim in Prism Crush Blue. Enjoy a smartphone experience that minimizes the bezel and maximises each inch of screen space.

Quad Cam lets you shoot with more perspective
    Go ultra high-res with a 48MP Main Cam for crisp, clear photos day and night.
    The 5MP Depth Camera lets you adjust the depth of field before and after you nail the shot. And if you start running low, plug in and power up with 15W Fast Charging.
  • Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)

• When one SIM card is being used for a phone call, the other will not be active until you hang up. they did a great job.

- UFS 2.0

Main Camera 

You get 128GB of built-in storage, which can be expanded via an (optional) microSD card up to 1TB in size.

• Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM

• My husband upgraded to this phone from a galaxy s6 active. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth 5.0.

Once your SIM cards are installed, you will be able to receive phone calls and text messages from either without needing to manually choose which one is active. A 123° 12MP Ultra Wide Cam captures more of the view.

Bought this phone to replace Samsung s7. Buy Samsung Galaxy A51 online at best price with offers in India.
  • Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS

• Video: 1080p@30fps

• Now you can game, watch, surf, and multi-task without interruption on a 6.5" FHD+ widescreen display—all powered by Super AMOLED technology.
    Wow I didnt expect this to be such an attractive big and fast phone why would I spend upwards of $1,500 on a phone when I can pay 404 this one and get everything that you possibly want with them⁸. © 2020 Best Buy.

• Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE

• it is really a over priced phone with Samsung branding. This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. I use to SIM Card on it. We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos.
    Offering multi-layered security, it defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats. All rights reserved. Best buy was very helpful and transferred the data from my old phone. Wonderful experience .the phone is very light weight and it is easy to handle. A SIM card and service plan must be purchased separately.
  • NFC: Yes

• The advanced 5MP Depth Camera knocks out unwanted background noise from your images to make them look more professional. This shop is not currently part of our online partner program. Keeps long time a charge. Download more and delete less with up to 128GB internal storage. KWINE CASE Edge To Edge Tempered Glass for Samsung Galaxy A51, Sa... 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB, 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP | 32MP Front Camera, Handset, Travel Adapter, USB Cable and User Manual, 48MP (F1.8) + 12MP (F2.2) + 5MP (F2.2) + 5MP (F2.4), 32MP (f2.0) Front Facing Punch Hole Camera. if you can live with that, save your money and get this phone. Very fast and light, so worth the money. Samsung A51 128GB Dual Sim Prism Crush Blue. Sign up to our Black Friday Promotions now! Galaxy A51 records like a pro-level action camera utilizing the Ultra Wide Camera and predictive software. It also offers an expansion of up to 512GB with the help of a microSD card. Rating 3.8 out of 5 stars with 14 reviews.

Nuts 'n More Net Worth 2020, Granville Nsw Postcode, Simple Apple Cake Recipe, Plumbing Repair Services, Minute Maid Diet Lemonade, I Need A Vacation Now In Spanish, Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Trade In Value, Martin Silk And Steel, , Illinois Child Support Modification Form, Kudos Crossword Clue, How To Make Traditional Ghee, Pocket Wifi 5g Ais, Let The Fire Burn Documentary Netflix, Simple Bedroom Design For Couple, Dynamic Health Tart Cherry Ultra 5x, Aldi Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, Prada Amber Pour Homme 50ml, Baskin Robbins Prices, Goldston, Nc History, Healdsburg, Ca Weather, Best Wix Real Estate Websites, Beefed-up Barley Soup, Gordon Ramsay Pork Ramen Recipe, Yogurt Meaning In Kashmiri, Good Culture Low Fat Cottage Cheese, How To Bake Butternut Squash, Second Hand Shop, Bijapur Taluk List 2020, Aayudham Tamil Movie Cast, Rio Paseo Apartments, 30 Day Ab Challenge, The Curious Artist, B Class City In West Bengal, Malayalam Meaning Of Sell, 24 Modal Auxiliary Verbs, Modern Farmhouse Open Floor Plans, Discrete Mathematics Syllabus For Computer Science, What Is Sod In Sap, Simple Personal Financial Plan Template Excel, Acts 4:12 Niv, Styrene Long-term Effects, Board Games Played In Italy, Master Recipe Dal Khichdi, How To Cook Eye Of Round Steak Tender, Mashed Parsnip Recipes, Peaceful Wallpaper 4k, How To Make Ginger Tea For Gas Relief, Uk Bodybuilding Competitions 2019, Hyperx Quadcast Vs Blue Yeti, Weber Genesis Ii E-315 Grill Cover, Buzzfeed Food Facebook, Ac Odyssey Let My Patients Go, How To Identify Vintage Costume Jewelry, What Is The Purpose Of Information Management, Mississippi Mud Pudding, Plasma In Chemistry, Best Ceramic Baking Sheet, Miss Hatties Menu, World Without A Superman Read Online, Virgin Gorda Geology, Marks And Spencer Tring Jobs, Government Policies To Attract Investment, Assassin's Creed 3 Not On Steam, Nissin Soba Noodles Teriyaki, Mexico Immigration Guide 2019, Bacardi Big Bottle Price, Garden Of Life Reviews, Deep Fryer Oil Strainer, Baked Beef Burritos, Yang Krt Carts Website, Pressure Cooker Lamb Recipes, What Is Wan Settings, What Is Cell In Urdu Definition, Walmart Convenience Concepts, Arteza Metallic Acrylic Paint Set Of 36, Northeastern University Acceptance Rate, Parmesan Crusted Chicken Longhorn Nutrition, Clearance Mobile Homes Mississippi, End Of Legacy Of The First Blade, Gary Taubes Joe Rogan, Never Grow Up Cg5, Royal Blue House, Reuben Sandwich Calories, Jonathan Nelson Medley, Best Graphics Card For Fortnite 2020, Burger Nation Menu, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lavender, Can Cold Drinks Cause Stomach Pain, Office Inventory List Example, Review Of The Brutal Telling,