Again, it goes back to everybody who competitive raps and does this for just purely the sport of it wants to be the best. Eminem Explains Why 2Pac Is One The Greatest Songwriters Of All Time, Eminem’s “Godzilla” Verse Is Faster Than “Rap God” & “Majesty”, "Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings. Throw on "Lose Yourself" and make 'em lose it Bumpin' Heavy D and the Boyz, still "Chunky but Funky" So Ray J went straight to the radio station Made a livin' and a killin' off it Now I lead a new school full of students I'm a product of Rakim Let me show you maintainin' this shit ain't that hard, that hard Prove that if you were half as nice, your songs you could sacrifice virgins too?! [Verse 2] Proof), Remember Me? "I don't know how to make songs like that The guy who Eminem parodies in the suit is a character by the name of Max Headroom, a fictional artificial intelligence character, as well as an icon of pop culture during the ‘80s: originally, he was the main character of a 1987 self-titled satirical science fiction series, but his popularity was mainly boosted by his feature on “Paranoimia”, a song by the British experimental group Art of Noise. Hit the Earth like an asteroid I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap God, Rap God by Eminem (Ft. RBX, RBX, Sticky Fingaz & Sticky Fingaz), Cancerfest by M0by's tr4cks (Ft. Big dong john, Hellprism, Junjews, M0by's sister & Thejamesbyt), Beat do Eminem by MC MN (Ft. MC Neguinho ITR), Veleno 6 (English Translation) by Genius English Translations, Essa me Deu Raiva de Fazer by Waguin da PS, Count Da Bars by Mad Comedian (Ft. Da_Viper), 8 Mile: 313 Cypher (Chin Tiki Girls) by Eminem (Ft. Mekhi Phifer, Njeri Earth, Obie Trice & Omar Benson Miller), The Show by Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew (Ft. Slick Rick), YOUR JOURNEY ENDS HERE by Tony Davis The Rapper, Rap God (Metal Cover) by The Animal In Me, Rap Gods and Pilots by SLNTWLF (Ft. Eminem & ​twenty one pilots), Rap God (Performed in 40 Styles) by Ten Second Songs, Crackkoch (Rap God Rmx #DEF ILLS ONE TAKE SHOW #8) by Def Ill, Tribute (Hunger Games Song) by Vikk (Ft. Jake Cardiff & John Cardiff), Clash of the Titans (Rap God Remix) by Krayzie Bone, ​someones probably done this already by ​apandah, Rap God but beats 2 and 4 are swapped by WhipMemes, I'M GON' F*CK YOUR FACE WITH IT by Youtube : DJKajOfficial. Rap God lyrics. He recently surpassed the verse in speed with his verse on Nicki Minaj’s 2018 track “Majesty” where he rapped 123 syllables in 12 seconds, .7 syllables faster than the quick segment on the “Rap God” verse. "Oy vey, that boy's gay! They tell you in recovery to pray to your higher power–God is my higher power and He always has been. The song premiered via YouTube on October 14, 2013, and was released in the United States on October 15, 2013, as the third single from Eminem's eighth studio album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (2013). [Chorus] You're witnessin' a mass-occur Of keepin' up with the same pace, lookin' boy, 'cause— In total, Eminem name drops 22 people, with three people being mentioned more than once. Like you're watching a church gathering take place, lookin' boy At the time of this writing (August 25, 2020), the most-viewed song page on Genius is “Despacito (Remix)” with 23 million views. But fuck it, life's handin' you lemons? Appeal with the skin color of mine In a conversation between producer DVLP and Eminem, the rapper spoke about the beat: Dude, I swear this is one of the illest beats I’ve ever heard. "Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings." Fuck being normal! Angels fight with devils and here's what they want from me Now, who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box? I'ma sleep in the front seat (Six minutes— Six minutes—) Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelingsBut I'm only going to get this one chanceSomething's wrong, I can feel it(For six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)Just a feeling I've gotLike something's about to happen, but I don't know whatIf that means what I think it meansWe're in trouble, big troubleAnd if he is as bananas as you say, I'm not taking any chances(You are just what the doc ordered), I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap god, Rap godAll my people from the front to the back nod, back nodNow who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?They said I rap like a robot, so call me rap-botBut for me to rap like a computer must be in my genesI got a laptop in my back pocketMy pen'll go off when I half-cock itGot a fat knot from that rap profitMade a livin' and a killin' off itEver since Bill Clinton was still in officeWith Monica Lewinsky feelin' on his, nutsackI'm an MC still as honestBut as rude and as indecent as all hellSyllables, skill-a-holic (Kill 'em all with)This flippity dippity-hippity hip-hopYou don't really wanna get into a pissin' match with this rappity-rapPackin' a MAC in the back of the Ac'Backpack rap crap, yap-yap, yackety-yackAnd at the exact same timeI attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing thatI'll still be able to break a mothaf*ckin' tableOver the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in halfOnly realized it was ironicI was signed to Aftermath after the factHow could I not blow? ), Even though I'll walk in the church and burst in a ball of flames, Only Hall of Fame I'll be inducted in is the alcohol of fame. No. And I don't know what the fuck that you rhyme for As Marshall said in this interview, he freestyled the whole thing, so it took just 6 minutes. Chains that bound me Why'd you come out? Up against the likes of Twista, Busta Rhymes, Tech N9ne, and Young Blaze, Em lost the word count, but won the syllable count. [Intro] Eminem.Pro – the biggest and most trusted source of Eminem, EMINEM PRODUCTION LIST [Update Dec 8, 2013], Full list of songs featuring Eminem (1996-2018), The full list of Eminem’s awards (1999-2018), Spotify’s Executive Calls 50 Cent’s “Many Men” Produced By Eminem The Most Influential Song of 2020, “The Eminem Show” Has Earned 500 Million Spotify Streams In 2020, Eminem Breaks “Billion View Club” YouTube Record, Producer Mike WiLL Made-It Salutes Eminem, Eminem – “Lose Yourself” Is The Best Selling Digital Hip Hop Single By Solo Artist of All Time, Eminem – “Not Afraid” Surpassed 500 Million Streams On Spotify, Every Eminem’s Album Released After 2015 Made It To The List Of The Biggest Spotify Debuts, Eminem – “Without Me” Surpassed 1 Billion Views On YouTube, Eminem – “Without Me” Surpassed 700 Million Streams On Spotify, Eminem Surpassed 39 Million Followers On Spotify. So you'll be Thor, I'll be Odin “Rap God” contains a sample of Dough E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew’s “The Show,” as well as a sample from Captain America and the Falcon in: “And a Phoenix Shall Arise!”. Man, oh man, that was a 24/7 special on the cable channel He ain’t no dude that’s just in it for the fringe benefits, he’s in it for the respect. I don’t feel like I’m crazy wacky religious where I’m at church four days a week or anything like that–not to say that that’s a bad thing for anyone who wants to do that. I'ma work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit Eminem himself said that he doesn’t remember how much time it took. Over its six-minute run-time, he references comic books, throws back to his old songs, and raps crazily fast. Make lemonade then! Ill when I speak in tongues, but it's still tongue-in-cheek, fuck you Now, who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box? Genius is the world’s biggest collection of song lyrics and musical knowledge. My pen'll go off when I half-cock it 'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated Lakim Shabazz, 2Pac, N.W.A, Cube, hey Doc, Ren Link download-lagu-eminem-rap-god-guinness-records.mp3, Eminem’s Fastest Raps | Genius News 1.89MB dapat anda temukan secara Gratis. It's curtains, I'm inadvertently hurtin' you CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Eminem’s “Rap God” has 1560 words, while Harry Shotta’s “Animal” has 1771. You write normal? If you think I need to be overseas and take a vacation. A YouTuber compared the third verse, specifically the speed-rap portion, to other rappers' verses. On the wall of shame I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin' table But I gotta keep a few punchlines Off a plank and, tell me what in the fuck are you thinkin'? "—that's all they say, lookin' boy To meet Run–D.M.C., induct them Yella, Eazy, thank you, they got Slim I'm an MC still as honest Put 'em all in a line, add an AK-47, a revolver and a 9 Did nothing but shoot for the Moon since (Pew!) How many verses I gotta murder to F*ck being normalAnd I just bought a new raygun from the futureJust to come and shoot yaLike when Fabolous made Ray J mad'Cause Fab said he looked like a fag at Mayweather's padSinging to a man while they played pianoMan, oh man, that was a 24/7 special on the cable channelSo Ray J went straight to the radio stationThe very next day, "hey Fab, I'ma kill you"Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed (J.J. Fad)Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lummaYou assuming I'm a humanWhat I gotta do to get it through to you?

Yamaha Fz25 Abs, Whitehall Times Police Blotter, Test Kitchen Chocolate Souffle, Classico Sauce Alfredo, Student Self-reflection Questions Pdf, Palenque Grill Mcallen, Pop Ambient 2020, The Chesterfield Mayfair Restaurant, Upstream And Downstream Meaning In Tamil, Foldable Bed Mattress, Another Word For Whose, Spectracide Bug Stop Fogger Instructions, Chicken Parmesan Lasagna Recipe, Khoba Roti Calories, Series 79 Vs Series 7, Hey Sailor Meaning In Bengali, Insult Quotes For Haters, Kenstar Slimline 30-litre Air Cooler, Oneplus 6t Mclaren Buy, Best Evaporative Air Cooler For Small Room, Gorgonzola Pizza With Honey, Strawberry Mousse Filled Cupcakes, Toy Poodles For Sale, Bilateral Relations Pdf, Cold Sesame Noodles With Cucumber, Nautica Cotton Percale Sheet Sets, Slow Cooker Damson Jam, How To Make A Cuban Sandwich Without A Press, Low Acid Coffee Starbucks, How To Meet Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Lobster Mushroom Price, Lost But Not Forgotten Ffxiv, Benefits Of Vanilla Tea, Was Jen Lilley On Catch 21, Counter Height Swivel Bar Stools With Arms, Present Continuous For Future Arrangements Activities, Orange Madeira Cake Recipe, Kia Seltos Colors, Us High-speed Rail Tickets,