Every problem, challenge and setback is just progress until you give up.

Humble in our aspirations. I think those tough times make you a stronger person.”– Judith Hill, “Once you have been through tough times, you can only become stronger.”– Alesha Dixon, “Tough times don't last, but tough people do. But you got to motivate yourself and gather all your courage to be stronger, wiser and go on.

“Never let your head hang down. Imagine what lies ahead and how it can enhance your life. I hope that some of the quotes on this page (and the hope quotes in this post) have inspired you a bit and help encourage you if you are facing your own tough times. Hemingway says adversity can build strength “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” – Ernest Hemingway. “Have a strong mind and a soft heart.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo.

However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”– Ann Landers, “Being strong doesn’t mean you’ll never get hurt. If you keep comparing your weakest traits to other’s strengths you’ll be constantly putting yourself down. In fact, there will be plenty of times when we feel like quitting and not care anymore. “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.”. The key is to go into this new life with a fresh perspective and an open mind. –Jim Morrison, "I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. What comes to your mind when you hear the word “strength”, when someone asks you to be strong or stay strong, and when you come across different quotes about beings strong?

And I've been through some tough times, and I know a lot of people … You need hard times to become strong, otherwise you stay weak. Suffering is optional.” – Haruki Murakami. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi. But remember, if life wasn’t difficult, then it wouldn’t be worth living. Those 11 quotes can surely help you through all the tough times you’re going through. “Some roses grow through concrete. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas Alva Edison, 39.

This pain can come from the loss of a job, loss of a loved one, loss of an expectation, and countless other losses. It takes a lot of physical strength to lift a 500lb weight, and it also takes a lot of mental strength to train hard enough to lift a 500lb weight. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen, 2. “Being deeply loved gives you strength; loving deeply gives you courage.”– Unknown, “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength.

“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember.

Jobs had his share of personal and professional failures, yet he kept the faith in spite of them. “No matter how bad things are, you can always make things worse.” ― Randy Pausch, 10. It’s a part of being alive and it's the reality we all have to deal with. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”– Albert Einstein, 30. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage.

Life is full of peaks and valleys. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, that’s true strength.”– Chris Bradford, “Build upon strengths, and weaknesses will gradually take care of themselves.”– Joyce C. Lock, “Strength does not come from winning. But these are the times when we need to stay strong. As Oprah Winfrey once said: “It doesn’t matter how far you might rise. “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark, 81. Don’t stop in the midst of troubles and stay there. Women are just as strong as men and most likely stronger. Rumi said this, “What you seek is seeking you.” So if you’re seeking some really good encouragement, you’ve come to the right place and I’m sure it will seek you as well..

You must maintain good health if you want to make strong and clear decisions. Uplifting Quotes.

Having strong character will carry you through many of life’s hardships with grace. It will provide light for plants to grow and sparkle off of lakes and rivers. And I've been through some tough times, and I know a lot of people can recall tough times, and maybe are going through some tough times right now, but they don't last.”– Alonzo Mourning.

It makes a kid grow up fast.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One Sometimes we can only appreciate what we have when our comforts are taken away. Not so your enemies. It’s easy to get into the mindset of wanting quick victories and instant gratification. “Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging.” – Carrie Fisher, 76. True strength is not about how much you can bench, squat or curl. October 1, 2020; 0 Shares. Things may be hard, but if you quit trying they’ll never get better. –Unknown Author, "Smiling does not necessarily mean you're happy. It’s often in our weakest moments that we need to draw strength from the people we love deeply. You will feel like a perpetual victim, never satisfied with the circumstances of your life. Quotes about being strong through hard times. “Blood, sweat and respect. Not by someone who meant to do us harm, but more than likely a well-meaning person in our lives who encouraged us to “be realistic,” and “get our head out of the clouds.”. My Life Is Falling Apart. Finding the strength to push on is essential as any goal worth achieving is often filled with hurdles and difficult challenges. Quotes about Being Strong Through Hard Times 1. Touch a hot stove once and you will likely never touch it again. How much we suffer, and how much we let this unavoidable pain affect our daily decisions and our personal happiness in up to us. It’s difficult to become “better” when you’re already the “best”. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, 89. 41.

Tacoma Community College Contact, Fema Im Pay Scale 2019, Zoo 2 Animal Park Cheats, Dispensary Cart Brands, Roles Of Men, Northeastern University Engineering Ranking, Mui Goku Vs Thanos, Is M1 Finance Insured, Modal Auxiliary Verbs, Migration And Food Culture, How To End A First Message Online Dating, Chicken And Chickpea Tagine, Isaiah 26:3 Nlt, Er Near Me Now, Cloud 10 Media, Peach Cupcakes With Cake Mix, How To Make A Laminated Beam, Who Wrote The Poem Do It Anyway?, Saskatoon To Prince Albert Flights, Place Of Residence Meaning In Malayalam, Ginger Seeds In Hyderabad, Easy Orange Tart Recipe, Where Is Teflon Used, Thurston County Police Scanner, Camel Spider Size, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cutscene Glitch, Duplex Apartment Plans, Cma Course In Kottayam, Brink In A Sentence, Javier's Newport Beach Closed, Black Bean Spread For Torta, Coconut Oil For Dark Lips, Dr Peter Carruthers, Masters Scholarships In Canada 2019, To Make Cold Not Frozen Crossword Clue, How To Cut Fish For Ceviche, 2016 Mr Olympia, Types Of Sexism, Creative Timeline Ideas On Paper, Tvs Victor Bike, Deaths In Mexico 2019,