I love simple apple tarts like this. Pears would be so yummy with this, and yes of course vanilla ice cream. Amy this tart looks amazing and wonderful that it’s SO simple to make!! This is ideal for the upcoming holiday season (or a Tuesday night) since it’s easy to throw together. It’s: Quick Impressive Elegant Brilliantly flaky Seductively sweet Prime for entertaining And simply gorgeous, my dawling! It’s all about simply delicious food around here! Disclosure: The items below are affiliate links through Amazon.com. Excellent flavor, but puff pastry got soggy in the middle. Hi Helen! 3 ratings 5.0 out of 5 star rating. It was wonderful and so simple. Clean and remove the core from the apple and slice the apple thin. Arrange apple slices on the pastry sheets, overlapping as you go. The crust might get soggy during the freezing and thawing process. It’s sweet, decadent and almost too easy. After thawing the pastry sheet (best done by leaving it in the fridge for a few hours), unfold and cut it to the size mentioned in the recipe. Apple is a favorite around here too! Also, from what I can see step five explains that you need to brush the egg over the puff pastry. You might have a bunch of apples left in the fridge from your apple picking adventures and need an excuse to bake something awesome. Great tips! In a small bowl with the powdered sugar, add the brown sugar goo, vanilla and thin with milk for a drizzle consistency. Hmmm! Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on top. I also love easy desserts that can double as breakfast and this is one of them. I will have to put it on my to-do list. Delicious. And I hope that my men feel the love in every bite. On one side, roll the edges up about 1/4-1/2" to create a small "wall" to hold in the filling. Perfect for breakfast too! Making this tomorrow but cannot see the frosting part of the recipe? Thank you for the recipe and the tips you shared. I’m using a professional oven that is excellent so it must be my apple type I chose. Enjoy! Liking this Fiesta Friday. Also, there is a “Jump to Recipe” button at the top of each post, if you’re not interested in the story behind the recipe, tips on how to successfully make it, or seeing the images you can always bypass all that and skip straight to the printable recipe. This looks so delicious! Love your blog……..mmmmmm Good !!!!!!! 15 minutes View Privacy Policy. I’m glad you enjoyed this recipe! And of course vanilla ice cream, always! First time using pastry. However, I agree with you that it’s too easy to buy. Many thanks. Note: If you don't have puff pastry sheets readily available, you can make the tart crust base at home. The egg gets brushed right over the puff pastry before adding the apple mixture! https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/french_apple_tart_with_70368 Peel apples, cut them in half through the core, and remove the core using a melon baller or a knife. Hi there Pull a sheet of puff pastry out of the freeze and place it on a lined cookie sheet to thaw. Looks very yummy! My favorite combo too! This recipe is foolproof. I’m not exactly sure why it’s not baking all the way through. Required fields are marked *. All Rights Reserved. Brush just inside the border with beaten egg. I accidentally bought Fillo dough instead of puff pastry…think I can still make it? Your support is greatly appreciated! In a bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Pinning so I can give it a try. I’m not sure where he comes up with these words, but that’s the way he talks. Required fields are marked *. This apple tart is hassle-free, unbelievably delightful, and is probably the easiest and quickest tart you’ll ever make. Yes, this recipe is super simple, but the best thing about serving it to a crowd is that everyone absolutely loves it. Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. and spray large baking pan with nonstick spray. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Thanks so much, Jenny! He informed me, “I’m cleaning up my property!” Like I said, I’m not sure where he comes up with these words and I’m not going to complain because he I saw his bedroom floor for the first time in a while! Perfect for turnovers the days after Thanksgiving when you’re not in the mood to fight the Black Friday crowds! Hello and welcome! amzn_assoc_linkid = "0a23cd132ac20eae0f75475d5c6a9a63"; As you can imagine it takes quite a while to create, make, photograph, and write the information for a recipe. Thanks for the video!….Christine. Arrange apples on the pastry, overlapping each other slightly, leaving a bit of a border around the sides. Your email address will not be published. You could always steam, or sautee them for a few minutes before setting them on the apple tart just to let them cook a little first! I thought it would go on the border. It’s looks great except I’ve already doubled the time and the apples are still raw. Great recipe. Although we are in the business of raising cattle, we really are in the business of raising boys. Thanks for understanding! Ferocious recipe! Vanilla or turbinado sugar for sprinkling Brush your egg wash on top and sprinkle on the vanilla or turbinado sugar.\r","\r","Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on top.\r","\r","In a small bowl with the powdered sugar, add the brown sugar goo, vanilla and thin with milk for a drizzle consistency.\r","\r","Allow to cool for 10 minutes, drizzle glaze on top and serve."],"author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Mrs. You can make one large and wide tart or a round one and arrange the apples in a few rows, slightly overlapping each other. Your email address will not be published. So perfect for parties and such, but also heavenly warm from the oven with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping – any time of day! I’m definitely going to give that a try! Could you tell me what a ‘T’ of butter is the equivalent to in ozs? Here are a few of my favorite apples that are great for cooking as well as for eating fresh. This time of year begs for apple treats. Hey! […] and want to start with just one recipe from this blog, try this one!

Best Edc Flashlight, Ice Cream Board Flip, Personal Financial Planning Worksheets, Starburst Ingredients Halal, Modulus Of Rigidity, Gold Top Guitar, Mathematics For The Trades 10th Edition Answers, Cultivate Look After Crossword Clue, Why Is My Mouth Suddenly Sensitive To Spicy Food, Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Ingredients, Field Cockroach Scientific Name, Fairbanks Alaska Population 2020, Nimue Online Shop, Bougainvillea Barbados Breakfast, Spaghetti Strap Top, Overtops Meaning In Gujarati, Dark Iron Dwarf Names, Kush Restaurant Coconut Grove, Lavender Essential Oil Benefits, How To Make Silk In Terraria, Scythes Meaning In Urdu, Toy Poodles For Sale, Ultimate Fps Boost Fortnite, Pretty Office Chair, King Bedroom Sets Clearance With Mattress,