Why not merge them with another server that is dominated by the same faction? It makes no sense from that standpoint. Ventrilo Server WoW Gold Guide WoW Leveling Guide. Not an expert on the matter but if I remember correctly the queues won't be affected or login time as each server will have it's own login and queue still. Also, Hyjal and Proudmoore both have distinct server Identity. This seems to be labeled as "Oceania" now under same IP address as above. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Americas_region_realm_list_by_datacenter?oldid=5841329, Chicago, Illinois (moved from Dallas, Texas in June 2010), Sydney, Australia (moved from Los Angeles on October 28, 2014). Hopefully they'll be doing the same for Oceanic Servers - should only take them one shutdown to complete it. Blizzard also has posted a list of IP addresses, which may not be up-to-date during the process of hooking up Connected Realms. 457. Why. Also included are the IP addresses of each realm server, and the IP address of the last hop from the player's computer to the server when doing a traceroute. The Madoran, and Dawnbringer realms will join the Azuremyst and Staghelm realms. Not to mention there are way more servers that could benefit form a merge ex: Baelgun. Let horde and alliance raid together. And they do not mix. I'm in the same situation on US A52 as alliance. Neither one is anywhere near a low-population server. Doesn't affect me in any matter but just seems like it screws the people on Hyjal that like it being a horde dominant server because from what i see Proudmoore has almost double the alliance to Hyjal's horde. To that end, this is a list of US realms organized by datacenter, battlegroup, time zone, and realm type. If anything, Hyjal should be merged with a server like Kil'Jaeden or Stormreaver. Advertise Here! It has happened with every launch I have been on here for.So you are going to take a server that is FULL and shove another 7k+ people into it. Realms in the Americas region are hosted for Blizzard in several datacenters across the United States and Australia. This page was last edited on 22 September 2020, at 19:53. What exactly is the point of merging an *extremely* high population Alliance realm, and a medium (but healthy) population Horde realm? Just cut out the middle man and connect everything. This can't possibly go well.I have been on servers with hours long queue times. Still no new Whisperwind/Dentarg connections FeelsBadMan. The Garona realm will join the Icecrown and Malygos realms. Hyjal is already showing as High, and i gurantee on an expansion launch we will get back to Full. I would hesitate to merge high population realms. I thought they were one of the most crowded NA Servers, I feel sad because they haven't said anything about C'thun-EU yet, it is one of the least populated servers now in Spanish realms when in MoP it was one of the most. Hyjal is almost exclusively Horde and Proudmoore is almost exclusively Alliance. Merge a population with a similar size but opposite faction, not one that is full with 2x the amount of players but on the opposite side. We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further notifications like this one in the coming weeks. Why is Hyjal joining an alliance server instead of say Kil'Jaeden? Please read this. Realms physically located in Australia were opened on October 28, 2014. Recommended EU realm for Alliance is Silvermoon realm with 128 151 Alliance characters, for Horde Kazzak realm with 112 778 Horde characters. Then work their way towards for medium population realms. One ally guild has cleared normal nya. The Garona realm will join the Icecrown and Malygos realms. Proudmoore horde side is also a ghost town with not much activity to speak of. Those abbreviations and the full time zones are: When doing a traceroute to servers in Chicago, please trace to the following IP address: 63.240.161.189, This seems to be labeled as "US Central" now under IP address: 24.105.62.129, When doing a traceroute to servers in Los Angeles, please trace to the following IP address: 12.129.209.68, This seems to be labeled as "US West" now under IP address: 137.221.105.2. The Ursin, Andorhal, Scilla, and Zuluhed realms will join the Eonar and Velen realms. 490. It's part of Azgalor, Azshara, and Destromath realm shard. I'm aware Proudmoore is very socially progressive especially regarding LGBTQ+, I wasn't aware of anything regarding Hyjal though. The Spreading Taint: 457: Horde: 12.06.2009 What would you suggest otherwise for the horde on proudmoore? When I started, we were the majority. Chicago. The more data we get, the more accurate and current this display becomes! Blizzard has announced additional NA server realm connections which will require a special maintenance period on August 20th. What is the Hyjal server identity? I feel that they are neglecting some empty servers and merging full ones doesn't give me hope. If they get connect 2 low pop servers, they probably dont even have enough people to make it barely healthly. Also, Proudmoore actually has queues. Recommended US realm for Alliance is Proudmoore realm with 75 164 Alliance characters, for Horde Thrall with 88 827 Horde characters. Assomeone who for a long time has passionately advocated for realm mergers. Couldn't enter mythic yesterday since they decided to realm transfer 5 servers over to 2 servers. Seriously can blizzard first focus on merging Low population rooms with each other? After processing feedback here, we took another look at Hyjal. Right now, Proudmoore is already showing as FULL.Mind you, this is before an expansion drop. If you attach a low pop realm to a full realm, its almost an guarantee the attached low pop realm will have a healthy population for the next 10 years. The CensusPlus UI mod can be found here! However, should matchups involve players on non-Oceanic realms, instances will be physically located on whichever server is closest to the leader. Alternal Kingdom Two: 465: Alliance: 16.08.2016 : 148 Boss kills** where a total of 311 members of the guild have participated* 19. Server balance issues aside, you also get issues that come in on server stability and queues. As far as trolling/annoyance goes it'll most likely come from Proudmoore to the Alliance side. Wonder if Blizz would mind posting on how they'll unscrew all the people who are locked out of mythic as a result of these lazy mass server transfers. The Eldre’Thalas and Korialstrasz realms will join the Akama, Dragonmaw, and Mug’thol realms. * Population - amount of unique players that meet any of the two conditions: - has a level 110 character that killed something in Tier 24 Heroic Mode. Much like RP servers attract trolls etc. As it stands, the mesh of Hyjal & Proudmoore will create a 2:1 ratio between Alliance and Horde as far as the raiding community goes, a massive guild pool, and a whole bunch of weird other stuff that I'm not articulate enough to explain. They simply become merged as far as trade chat, AH, and guilds to join. When doing a traceroute to Oceanic realms, please trace to the following address: 103.4.115.248. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Frost Mage in Shadowlands - DPS Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries. Can you tell me about C'thun EU? Now we get... super queues? Also KJ is smaller than Proudmoore. If they are trying to balance factions this is not a good example of that. The following tables have abbreviated time zones in an effort to conserve space. WoW Realm US-Proudmoore: Guild Rankings, Detailed History of Guilds and Characters, Recruitment Right now, Proudmoore is already showing as FULL.Mind you, this is before an expansion drop. No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO PLEASE NO! Hyjal will join Proudmoore. Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Notes (Updated November 12), Join the Welcome Back Weekend November 5–8, Upcoming Australian Dollar (AUD) Price Changes for World of Warcraft Subscriptions, Game Time, and WoW Tokens, Hamstring Reduces the Proc Rate of Nightfall in 2020, Shadowlands Preview: Cleanse the Scourge in the Shadowlands Pre-Launch Event, IKEdit Remasters Kael'thas Sunstrider Heroes Trailer Using Shadowlands Assets, Retribution Paladin in Shadowlands - DPS Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries, Survival Hunter in Shadowlands - DPS Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries, Today in WoW Icecrown Rares Update - Now Shows Next Skadi Spawn for the Blue Proto-Drake Mount, Massive Ban Wave on Classic WoW - Possibly Terrain Exploitation Related, Shadowlands Beta Class and Spell Changes November 12th - Pelagos Nerf, Conduit Tuning, Mistweaver Monk in Shadowlands - Healing Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries. Server balance issues aside, you also get issues that come in on server stability and queues. Thats stupid. I am very confused with the Hyjal + Proudmoore merge.. Hyjal is a mid-high, and Proudmoore is a high-full. headscratch. I've been on Hyjal as Alliance since 2005. I hope it gets linked to the macroserver :(. There is nothing fun about it. Pride of Proudmoore: 465: Alliance: 25.07.2013 : 270 Boss kills** where a total of 964 members of the guild have participated* 18. Have they done this before where they balanced servers like this? As far as server identity goes alliance side hyjal is all but dead with only a few casual guilds with in-active members remaining. For example, some servers in Los Angeles have realms on US Eastern Time, and some servers in Chicago have realms on US Pacific Time. Suddenly it fixes every single population problem. This is going to make a massive difference in terms of enjoying the game. As noted on Wowhead, connections also disrupt Mythic raid lockouts, and both servers are rather large. Also I like how one of the first posts on the forums for this was someone posting a pronoun guide for the Hyjal players. The one good server in wow and it's gonna be swarmed with even more garbage edge lords, Hyjal has 6773 horde progressing and 471 alliance, Proudmoore has 957 horde progressing and 14504 alliance, For a total connection of 7730 horde and 14975 alliance, This connection will be good for alliance on hyjal and horde on proudmoore, Where do you get these numbers? They are located in: While new players often wish to choose a realm matching their own time zone, those realms may actually be located far away from them. For matchups only involving players on Oceanic realms, instances (like battlegrounds or raids) will also be physically located in Australia.

Sous Vide Heater, Used Plate Rolling Machine For Sale In Uae, Italian Chicken Pizza Recipe, Beast Cooler Accessories, Journal Writing For Kids, Redmi K20 Pro, Sausage Rice Recipe, Can You Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Ahead Of Time, German Meat Dishes, 15 Day Buenos Aires Weather, Thor Vs Thanos Comic, Principle Of Infrared And Raman Spectroscopy, How To Cook Lentils In A Rice Cooker, Torta Bread Near Me, Metal Dovetail Cutter, Bach Cello Suite Bass Clarinet Sheet Music, Upstate Ny Winter Predictions 2021, Do Not Seat Here Covid, Iced Honey Lavender Latte, Wine Without Yeast Or Sugar, Original Folgers Jingle 1984, Romania Population Density, Alfalfa Nutrition Horse, Chinese Tofu Salad, Amitabh Bachchan House Price, Education In Ancient Athens, Mulberry Bush Meaning In Urdu, Manipur District Map, Essential Oils From Flowers, Juicy Couture Clothing, Advent Bible Study Catholic, David Gilmour Acoustic Guitar Strings, What Is Feminism?: An Introduction To Feminist Theory Pdf, Philomela And Procne Story, End Of Legacy Of The First Blade, Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart, Meiji Almond Mall Price, Indoor And Outdoor, Skytech Archangel Ryzen 5 3600, Where To Buy Crossfire Bed Bug Spray, Xbox One Elite,