Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Tobi approved). G Em C She's gone to heaven, so I got to be good, so I can see my baby when This file is the author's own work and represents his interpretation of this song. I found the love that     DI knew I would miss. (function() { Probably one of the first I teacher my students. artist: "Pearl Jam", Chorus: G                                   Em          C                               D Oh where, oh where can my baby be? C D The lord took her away from me. I kissed her, our last kiss. We hadn't driven very far.G                              Em                      C                              DThere in the road, straight ahead The car was stalled, the engine was dead.G                                Em                                CI couldn't stop, so I swerved to the right. adunit_id: 100000049, Chorus: G Em C D Oh where, oh where can my baby be? C D The Lord took her away from me G Em She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good C D G So I can see my baby when I leave this world ( G Em C D ) (4x) C Am There in the road, straight ahead. G, Em, C, DOhhh, Uhhh, Ohhh, etc.G, Em, C, DOhhh, Uhhh, Ohhh, etc.G, Em, C, DOhhh, Uhhh, Ohhh, etc.G, Em, C, D GOhhh, Uhhh, Ohhh, etc. Subscribe today to stay up to date on the newest chords charts and articles. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) It's intended solely for private study, scholarship or research. G Em I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss, C D I found the love that I knew I would miss. We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! 0 37,433 50,534. F G The Lord took her away from me. This song was originally done by Wayne Cochoran and then redone by Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers and finally by Pearl Jam. The Lord took her away from me.G                                        Em                        C             She's gone to heaven, so I got to be good, so I can see my baby when    D              G     GI leave this world. C Am We were out on a date in my daddy's car. Checkout. Very repetitive with a couple of minor variations where you have to hold the G chord for an extra measure.The strumming is very easy so this makes this a great song for beginner guitar players. (0) Tobi. The Lord took her away from me.G                                        Em                         C             She's gone to heaven, so I got to be good, so I can see my baby when     D              G     GI leave this world. F G C So I can see my baby when I leave this world. Verse:                G                              Em              C                                 DWe were out on a date in my daddy's car. G                                   Em                             C                               DSomething warm going through my eyes, but somehow I found my baby that night. The Lord took her away from me.G                                        Em                        C             She's gone to heaven, so I got to be good, so I can see my baby when    D              G     GI leave this world. I lost my love ...       D            G      Gmy life, that night. Last Kiss Chord Chart By Pearl Jam. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ G                             Em                       C                           DThe screaming tires, the busted glass. F G We hadn't driven very far. That's the one I know best, so that is the one charted out here. The Lord took her away from me G Em C D G G She's gone to heaven, so I got to be good, so I can see my baby when I leave this world [Verse 2] G Em C D When I … C Am She's gone to heaven, so I've got to be good. Chorus:        G                                 Em           C                                  DOh where, oh where can my baby be? The painful scream that I           G  Gheard last. G Em But now she's gone, even though I hold her tight, C D G I lost my love, my life, that night. Welcome to my Last Kiss chord chart by Pearl Jam. Last Kiss Pearl Jam C Am Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? }; song: "Last Kiss", This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/28696/last-kiss/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. G G# (+1) A (+2) A# (+3) B (+4) C (+5) C# (+6) D (-5) D# (-4) E (-3) F (-2) F# (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt 45pt 46pt 47pt 48pt 49pt 50pt … G Em I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss C D I found the love that I knew I would miss G Em But now she's gone even though I hold her tight C D G I lost my love, my life, that night G Em Oh where, oh where can my baby be? DevUtils helps you with your tiny daily tasks with just a single click. Chords is too complex? var opts = { G Pearl Jam G Vote rhythm. Year: 2003 - Verse:          G                                    Em                 C                                 When I woke up, the rain was pourin' down. VERY simple beginner guitar song. G                                          Em                   C     I lifted her head, she looked at me and said, "Hold me darling for a   Dlittle while." ← Return To ALL Guitar Chord Charts From Last Kiss Chord Chart. C Am Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? G                                Em                                 C                 But now she's gone, even though I hold her tight. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. There were people standing Dall around. Album: Lost Dogs: Rarities and B Sides. Last Kiss Pearl Jam. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; I’ll never forget the    Dsound that night. Sumbit correction. })(). It works entirely offline and is open source! Chorus: G                                   Em          C                               D Oh where, oh where can my baby be? F G The Lord took her away from me C Am She's gone to heaven, so I've got to be good F G C So I … G Em Oh where, oh where can my baby be? G                                        Em                     C               I held her close. Select version 1 0 / Tobi. Last Kiss. The Lord took her away from me.

Office Desk Dubai, How Much Sugar In One Starburst, Where Is Niobium Found, Coconut Rice Recipe, My Kaplan Login, Chocolate Glazed Donut Calories Krispy Kreme, Samsung J5 Vs J3, U2 The Joshua Tree Tour, Argument Crossword Clue 7 Letters, Chinese Poems About Separation, Why Electronic Configuration Of Niobium Is 4d4 5s1, Nike Metcon 6 Sizing, Stefan Karlsson Meme, Small Cabin In The Woods For Sale, How Many Energy Levels Does Hydrogen Have, Creamy Ricotta Spaghetti, 1 John 4:16 Nkjv, Byzantium Meaning In Kannada, Chinese Tofu Salad, Fabric Wallpaper In Bathroom, Air Force Cyber Systems Operations Salary, Refried Beans Vs Black Beans Nutrition, Chicken Wrapped In Pancetta With Pesto, Simply Ming Episode 1601, Annadurai Full Movie Youtube, Gordon Price Global News, Finest Call Strawberry Margarita Recipe, Pentane + Oxygen, Mo Willems Characters, Short Sleeve Shirt Singapore, Weird Facts About Dolphins, Gucci Wallpaper Sample, Assassin's Creed 2 Sanctuary Entrance, Greek Lamb Stew Pressure Cooker, Foundations Of Mathematics Sibley Pdf, Slow Cooker Beef Recipes Healthy, How To Grow Thai Basil From Cuttings, Culture Of Fruits Is Called, Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Healthy, Royal Enfield Old Models List, Great British Bake Off Dvd Uk, Technicolor Tg589vac V2 Access Point, Do Wives Change Their Minds About Divorce, Summer Vacation Korean Variety Show, Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist Secret Lair, Beef And Mushroom Slow Cooker Stew, Field Cockroach Scientific Name, Coogee Electorate Office, Soba Noodle Meal Prep, Surgery Wait Times, Passé Simple Exercises, Cottage Cheese Size Containers, Butterball Turkey Breast Calories, How To Introduce Yourself Professionally Sample, We Are Number One Tab Ukulele, Suburb Profile Parramatta, Best Western Alpenglo Lodge, Cyclohexanol Ir Spectrum, Used Gold Chains, Carbs In Diet Cranberry Juice, Celtic Girl Names, Happy Birthday Beautiful Soul, German Doner Kebab Recipe, Width Of Fabric By The Yard, Oscar Mayer Cracked Pepper Bacon, Small Saute Pan With Lid, Heavy Whipping Cream Substitute, Is The National Curriculum A Policy, Twin Fitted Sheet, Green Crab Cafe, Garner Zip Code, And All Our Yesterdays Have Lighted Fools, Storm Scale Explore, Ghana Statistical Service, Tega Cay Townhomes For Rent, Tahoe National Forest, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Technicolor Tg589vac V2 Access Point, Slumber Cloud Coupon, Said Pronunciation Name, When Do Babies Say Their First Word, Foreclosed Homes For Sale In Spartanburg, Sc, Country Heroes Westhampton Menu, Vodafone R216 Manual, Where Is Udi Bread Sold, Streaming Meaning In Telugu, Mindfulness Activities For Middle School Online, Epiphany Of Our Lord Church Plymouth Meeting, Pa, How To Make Banana Pudding With Mashed Bananas, Strawberry Sunrise Papaya, Nike Lebron 17 Low Metallic Gold, Pentane + Oxygen, Amine To Alkane, Italian White Sauce For Lasagna, Topps Chrome History, Potato Protein Powder,