Remove most of the white membrane and seeds to reduce the heat and create a well-balanced flavor. https://www.delish.com/.../a22604091/frozen-watermelon-margaritas-recipe https://www.food.com/recipe/frozen-watermelon-margarita-38932 You can follow me on FACEBOOK • TWITTER • PINTEREST • INSTAGRAM, Your email address will not be published. Jul 14, 2013 - Watermelon Margarita from On The Border--This is my favorite drink!! I have fallen in love with the Frozen Watermelon Margarita. Top on the border watermelon margarita recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. (July 11, 2015) -- Watermelon margaritas are back at On the Border! In a blender, add watermelon cubes, tequila, lime juice, ice, salt and sugar if … Thus, my Frozen Watermelon Margarita recipe was created. An easy Frozen Watermelon Margarita recipe made with Tequila, watermelon, and lime. For a virgin version (sans alcohol), omit tequila and Triple Sec, then follow the directions for the rest of the recipe. You’ll love it because it mixes up in about five minutes or so and makes a pitcher of the freshest, slushiest margaritas this side of the Mexican border. silver tequila 1 cup ice 2 watermelon … Then you’re going to love my Mexican-inspired Frozen Watermelon Margarita recipe. As an Amazon Associate she earns from qualifying purchases. I am a midwestern wife and mother who loves to share family friendly recipes, along with my two cent's worth on everything home and garden. Studio 6 - On the Border Watermelon Margarita. Enjoy! Cube fresh watermelon. It is the perfect blend of tequila, sweet watermelon and tangy lime. The recipe is simple, it whips up fast and they disappear right away at girl’s night, BBQs, or just because. Did You Know? Obviously, I wanted to stay true to the standard margarita cocktail recipe, pure and simple. 5-minutes-or-less, cocktail, margarita recipe, mixed drink, party drink, summer drink, summer recipe, tequila, watermelon. This sweet slushy Frozen Watermelon Margarita recipe is light and refreshing and the perfect drink for summertime and uses fresh watermelon, honey, orange juice, laced with triple sec and tequila. Since I used watermelon in that recipe, I thought to myself, “Hey, why not try it out as a margarita.”. For more Mexican-inspired drinks and cocktails, be sure to check out Wisconsin Homemaker’s Recipe Section and these family favorites: WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. freshly squeezed lime juice 3 oz. Start out with four cups of watermelon, the juice of one lemon, two limes and a cup of orange juice, along with a bit of sweetness from some honey and simple syrup. I live in Wisconsin. No need to strain the pulp, it gives the margarita a creamy texture. This recipe for Frozen Watermelon Margarita is also great sans alcohol (think virgin version). With a splash of tequila, you might think all margaritas are the same. Transfer frozen watermelon to a large freezer bag … As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your email address will not be published. If you do try any of Wisconsin Homemaker’s recipes, ideas or products be sure to share your comments below and photos on Instagram or Pinterest with a tag @wisconsinhomemaker and hashtag #wisconsinhomemaker Thanks!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/frozen-watermelon-margarita-recipe This sweet slushy Frozen Watermelon Margarita recipe is light and refreshing and the perfect drink for summertime and uses fresh watermelon, honey, orange juice, laced with triple sec and tequila. Serve. Need a twist of the wild side? Just omit the tequila and triple sec and blend away per the recipe instructions!

Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe, Weber Grill Replacement Grate, Red Lentil Curry Recipe, Nigellissima Episode 2, Good Culture Low Fat Cottage Cheese, Why Does High-speed Rail Cost So Much, Deaths In Mexico 2019, David Anders Net Worth, Drop Match Wallpaper, Padma Bhushan Award 2020 Sports, Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce, Best Ambient Albums, Halo 5 Age Rating Esrb, Printable Queen Size Loft Bed Plans, Mini Lasagna Casserole, The Black Moore Family, Lobster Mushroom Price, Halo Twin Bassinet Reviews, Pyrex Mickey Mouse Costco, Air Force 1 Skeleton Orange, Mcdonald's Happy Meal Toy June 2020, What Colours Go With Cream Walls, Cyberpunk 2020 Third Edition Pdf, How To Change Your Wife In 30 Days Mistake, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Atlantis Locations, Satch Boogie Lyrics, Elixir Acoustic Guitar Strings 10-47, Quantry Lane Bromsgrove, Blue King Crab Price Per Pound, Bestar Hampton Corner Workstation In Sand Granite & Charcoal, U2 Subscriber Gift 2019, 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan For Sale, Jupiter Medical Center Orthopedics, Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Touch 4tb, The Him Powerpuff, Methyl Ethyl Ketone Uses, Kiki's Delivery Service Disney Dub, Tropic Of Capricorn Meaning In Malayalam, Coconut Brown Rice Pressure Cooker, Dream Theater - Learning To Live, Video Streaming Architecture, Ghs Strings Electric, Paper Plane Cocktail Riff, Concord Music Group, What Is Retford Famous For, Make Sentence With Wolves, Wizard101 Shift Spells, Mississippi Mud Pudding, Caustic Soda Rayon Grade Msds, Cooking Udon Noodles, Ben And Jerry's Flavors, Italian Chicken Pizza Recipe, Kewpie Mayo Asda, Properties Of Tin, N'joy Creamer Ingredients, Grater Meaning In Telugu, The Company Store Login, Ocean Spray Diet Juice Flavors, Nimue Skincare Prices, Where To Buy Traditional Medicinals Tea, The Little Virtues Quotes, Tarun Tahiliani Design Philosophy, Gas Powered Remote Control Helicopter, Blacktown Bushfire Mapping, Slow Cooker Black Bean Burritos, Kaplan Mcat Reviews, Hispanic Rituals And Traditions, When I Think About The Lord Chords, Can We Say You Was, Call Me By Your Name Essay, Billy Bennett Monologues, Surfing World Champions List, Foods To Avoid In America, Rice Krispies From Scratch, Ncaa Division I Men's Golf Championship 2020, Homemade Fertilizer For Coconut Tree, Lava Cake With Cocoa Powder, Requirements Engineering Example, Indecent Crossword Clue, Chicken Ramen Noodle Recipes, Er Near Me Now, Spot Report Army, What A Wonderful World Piano Sheet Music, Used Plate Rolling Machine For Sale In Uae, Tomato Pesto Cream Sauce,