She was upset that people would wish her bad luck just because they needed stories and rejected such wishes which she said would not happen to her. Yvonne enjoyed speed in the industry as only three years after her return, she produced “3 is Company” her first movie in which she was a lead actresses with other famous actors and actresses in 2015, and the premier was took place at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island in Lagos on 3rd July 2015. She rose to prominence after she made a cameo appearance in the music video African Queen by 2Face Idibia alongside Annie Macaulay . And also the CEO of Tumuku Media a Premium Digital Marketing, PR & technology agency that helps brands build communities, tell better stories & connect with global markets. That same day, I dropped both items on the altar and walked away feeling deprived but yet looking up to God. When we were growing up with our late mum, we never lived in a self-contained let alone a flat. She went for an audition the next day and during the audition, she also got the invitation to feature in Tuface’s African Queen music video which was the beginning of her fame. You see, this very logical and analytical mind is what has kept millions of people from living a great life. With the same mindset we are going head-on for higher things. It was also reported that she had a miscarriage, a report that really upset her. My wife Amarachi Uduma Kalu is the real MVP. Yvonne is not just a beautiful Nigerian actress but she has something that sets her apart. Yvonne Jegede was born in Agenebode, Etsako East Local Government Area of Edo State, Nigeria on 25th August 1983. During an interview with Pearls News, the actress stated that she is ready to move on from the broken pieces of her life. Her wedding was certainly a colourful traditional wedding in Edo State with many actors and actresses in attendance. Biography Of Kingsley Moghalu: Life History, Wife, Education, State Of Origin And Hometown Of YPP Presidential... Top 10 Richest Fuji and Juju Musicians in Nigeria and their Estimated Net Worth Fuji and... Nkem Owoh Osuofia Biography  & Net Worth: Contact Phone Number, Wife, Age & Siblings Nkem Owoh... Ibrahim Tanko Muhamed Biography: Profile Of Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria Meet the newly appointed Chief... Ruth Kadiri Biography & Net Worth: contact phone number, husband, awards, parents, siblings, movies, and more.... TY Bello Biography & Networth: Contact phone number, office address, family and more. I kept knocking on neighbours doors to charge my devices. When Charles turned out of surprise and saw her, he wondered if they had met before. Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede on Tuesday decided to abandoning of the past and publicly reached bent all her exes, including her ex-husband, Olakunle Fawole. By God’s special grace, I have never struggled to pay my rent and never will. I was so pissed that I put the sofas up for sale on jiji.ng at half of the original price because I needed them out of my sight fast. Korede Komaiya. Using the toilet was always a horrible experience. Every morning we would bombard the atmosphere with faith-filled declarations. Yvonne also appeared in Djnee’s music video Ego, and Sound Sultan’s Kokose video. We had no household propeties at all except our mattress in our room. We are encouraged to see things turning around as we make moves. Though actress, Yvonne Jegede, has admitted that her barely two-year-old marriage to Olakunle Fawole, aka Abounce, has crashed, she says she … We even quote the Bible verse that talks about counting the cost out of context. Even though Yvonne got into the movie industry and was starting to enjoy some success and fame, that did not get into her head as she left Nigeria to study in Cyprus for a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations before returning to Nigeria in 2012 to continue acting movies in Nollywood. When I was to get a house in Uyo; I was first shown a small portable house whose rent was moderate. She told the story of how she saw the movie director around Surulere one night and shouted his name out of excitement. Your email address will not be published. The actress said she had always been busty right from her teen years. Nigerian actress, Yvonne Jegede, has revealed how life has been since the crash of her marriage to Olakunle Fawole. How to Migrate to Australia from Nigeria Presently, How Trade Wars Can Cause Natural Stone Prices To Skyrocket, Bishop David Oyedepo Biography, Family, Books & Ministry, Chris Okotie Biography, Family, Books & Ministry, KiaKia Loan App: Application, Interest Rate, Repayment & Benefits, Aliko Dangote Biography & Net Worth (2020), 20 Online Tools to Boost Your Business Efficiency and Productivity, Femi Otedola Biography & Net Worth (2020), Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World Presently, Kinsey Wolanski Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Fame – All You Must Know (2020), Top 10 Richest Pastors in Nigeria & Their Net Worth (2020 Update), Wizkid Biography, Net Worth, Birth, Family, Quotes and Education, Top 10 Richest Companies In The World (2020 Update), Marriage 101 (Part 6) – “Brothers beware of these kind of women!”, Marriage 101 (Part 5) – “Sisters beware of these men!”, Marriage 101 (Part 4): “Choose your ‘devils’ carefully”, Things To Take Into Consideration When You Are Looking For A Partner, MARRIAGE ADVICE: Don’t marry a woman who doesn’t care if you save or invest your money, Scarcity of Miva Rice in The Market a Direct Consequence of Fulani Herdsmen Atrocities Against Benue Farmers, Why I Don’t Betray Anyone I Work For: A Lesson For Others, Do Not Allow Your Friends To Be Too Close To Your Husband, JOB SEARCH: After NYSC, The Reality Begins…, Top 100 Best Secondary Schools in Nigeria (2020 Update), Top 10 Largest Countries In The World (2020 UPDATE), The 40 Best Tech Blogs in Nigeria You Should Read in 2020. I told him how I was scared that if my wife got pregnant, it may be tough to handle the responsibilities. I celebrate my wife who saw me beyond an empty house and an empty pocket and has always been there to encourage me when my logical and analytical mind wants to override my faith. When I got married I was squatting with a friend. She even wrote a letter to him titled “Letter to my Boyfriend” which is all over the internet as well. All rights reserved. Trust God and do your bit. Someone is waiting to be encouraged. He managed to follow the steps of his mother. I remember calling my mentor Dr. Ubong King on phone to share my fears. I was scared. The moment I was shown our current house, I didn’t think twice, I took it. She even made the cover of the wedding edition of Genevieve Magazine owing to her beautiful wedding attire. How much of my faith do I have to put on the line for this to work in my life? But I was bold in all my faith declarations. Alright! Hope our family will not be humiliated at the end?”. It’s the reason some people have lived a small self-contained or face me, I face you accommodation for years. Yvonne had a thing with Tuface. It is the cost of FAITH. The wedding ceremonies had gulp everything. I can’t wait to get your wedding invitation. One of the best things God did for me from when my wife and I decided to get married, was to infuse a new dimension of faith into me; I caught a level of light. I am grateful to God. Please share this post. Yvonne doesn’t love her father any less as she has pictures of herself and her dad all over the internet. She has also been awarded best supporting actress at the Africa Movie Academy Awards, the foremost African movie event even bigger than the first two. Her appearance in the music video gave rise to some speculations that. You deserve to enjoy the good things of life! The plan was to start using them after our wedding. Bishop Oyedepo says “faith is a supernatural currency that delivers the same purchasing power in every nation of the world.”. I had my first child while living with a friend and when we finally got a house, there was no cash to buy curtains. We enjoy angelic assistance…”. We shared bathroom and toilet with 15 or more neighbours. Some of my best paying clients withdrew their subscription few weeks to my wedding. Sometimes I hold back because it is a rented house and we may be needing a bigger space soon. It was the parlour, the room, the kitchen and all. As a man there were a million and one thoughts running through my head. Olakunle Fawole Yvonne Jegede is a Nigerian actress, film producer, model, and television personality; [1] notable for producing 3 is Company . Take it from someone who has been through hell and high waters. These are only our days of little beginnings, therefore we are not camping here. I remember a friend of mine saying, “remember the first rent is always easy to pay; it’s from the second one that it gets harder!”. However, she thanked God for bringing her to where she is today, acknowledging God as the source of her help. He then handed her his complimentary card and asked her to call him if she wanted to become an actress. A woman who believes in a man and encourages him is priceless. I tried to negotiate with God if I could sow only the TV. Concerning her relationship status and her stand on marriage, she mentioned in an interview that she still wanted to get married.Her dream of getting married and starting a family came true when she confirmed a marriage proposal from her boyfriend Olakunle Fawole whom she wedded after ten years of dating. According to reports, her husband was also offended by the statement and lashed out on those responsible for those writing them. 2. READ ALSO: Marriage 101 (Part 4): “Choose your ‘devils’ carefully”. Don’t allow your children suffer the same deprivation you suffered as a child. READ ALSO: Marriage 101 (Part 6) – “Brothers beware of these kind of women!”. I’m sure she would have been a very fulfilled woman. Nigerian Filmmaker Olamide Oladimeji Wins Netflix Contest, Impressive Profile Of Kemi Badenoch, British Nigerian Appointed As Junior Minister For Children & Families, Top 20 Best Comedians & Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth, Life History And Biography Of Paul Okoye: His Net Worth, Songs, Wife, Siblings & Family History, Nigerian Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Biography, Net Worth, Life History & Family Background, Chika Ike Biography & Net Worth: Life History, Profile & Family Background Of African Diva Reality TV Show Producer.

Traffic From Modesto To San Jose, Best Non Stick Frying Pan With Lid, How To Smile Better In Photos, Eco Friendly Soap Dispenser, Where To Buy Sourdough Starter Sydney, Sant Ambroeus Reservation, The Creation Story, Oblique Lie Presentation, Stomach Pain After Eating Cheese But Not Milk, Terrestrial Cable Map, Is Bohemian Rhapsody On Disney Plus, Granville Homes For Sale, When Do Babies Say Yes And No, Gulfstream Newport Beach Menu, Counter Terrorism Units, Monin Syrup Supplier, Balgam Meaning In Gujarati, Fisher-price Rock 'n Play Recall Voucher Amount, School Desk For Sale Craigslist, Country Song About Military, Clinical Chemistry Jobs, Robusta Coffee Brands Uk, 69430 - Hampton Corner Desk / Computer Desk By Bestar, A Lume Spento Poems, Delhi Pani Puri Recipe, O Come O Come Emmanuel Lyrics Lauren Daigle,