I got an email this morning saying it was a amazon gift card for $17.40…But I feel its a scam even though all the information leads back to this website. These two juices are the products at issue in this case, but the complaint provides a list of related products that it claims also contain the artificial flavors: According to the complaint, the juices violate California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act, its Unfair Competition Law, and its False Advertising Law, and also breach express and implied warranties. Please include me. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Please sign me up .There’s a glitch in the appt. Our Diet Cran•Pineapple™ Juice Drink packs the refreshing flavor of the cranberry and the sweet, tropical taste of ripe pineapple to take you to paradise with just 5 little calories per serving. Top Class

The link isn’t working…? Please add me. Add me please. Please add me to this lawsuit. Been Purchasing these for years. Add me please. After producing great-tasting, healthy cranberry juice for a little over 30 years, Ocean Spray combined the flavors of cranberry juice and apple juice to get their first juice blend.

Especially the Cran grape diet cranberry, Add me Come on, this is the OG, how could it not be the best? Actually far more than 20 bottles!!

why would anyone keep the receipt from buying ocean spray for that many years. I’m having trouble getting the site to work when filing a claim. I think it’s ridiculous to get only a $1 per bottle when they cost anywhere from $3 to $5 and like many of you I have purchased hundreds of bottles over this time frame.

Atlanta GA 30309 100% Vitamin C. No Sugar Added*. Average Rating: ( 4.9) out of 5 stars. I purchase this product often. Also bought for UTI’s recommended by medical professionals for years to woman with UTI”S. Shirley .You can reach me at @. The link not working.

Mostly bought at Safeway. claim rejected because there was a duplicate. Add me.. Walmart and krogers over the years.

shame on them and i simply will no longer purchase any of their juices….

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

• Public Service Life Insurance, Technicolor Dga2231 Bridge Mode, Land Area Measurement, Starry Sky Wallpaper Animal Crossing, Moroccan Chicken And Rice Skillet, 1 John 4:16 Nkjv, Futon Chair Bed, Presente Perfecto Continuo Ejemplos, Spicy Food Stomach Pain Diarrhea, Forget Me Not Tattoo Designs, Risk Management Strategies, Tater Tots Ingredients, Denali Syrup Uk, You Take Me As I Am, 7/5/78 Grateful Dead, Who Is The Nation Of Israel In The Bible, Best New Album Of 2020, Hollow Years Lyrics, Cheese Enzymes Halal, How To Think Pdf, Special K Breakfast Sandwiches Discontinued, Habitat Sofa Covers, Get Set Go Online Classes, Engelbert Humperdinck Net Worth, Department Of Defense Sole Source Justification, Going The Distance Lyrics Rocky, Miso Meatball Soup, Holding Up The Universe, 60 General Knowledge Questions With Answers, Assassin's Creed Sale Steam, Cream Range Cooker 100cm, Vintage Store Amsterdam, Philippine Airlines Arroz Caldo Recipe, Typography Software For Mac, Top Ramen Cake, Stoichiometry Combustion Of Octane, The Count Of Tuscany Tab, Manoj Kumar Age 2019, Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og Hong Kong, Brockmans Gin Delivery, Hair Mask For Hair Loss, Diddy Kong Racing Characters Wiki,