Archived. The proposed artwork for this release also seems to have shifted from the purplished hued photo used in early press for the release, and in the first set of downloads, to a newer orange and yellow cover being used in the more recent downloads. U2start is run by fans for fans. I really liked the U22 360 tour thing they did so the 2019 gift sounds pretty good. Way better than a dance vinyl remix. This is my favorite subscription gift since, From The Ground  Up. We really ought to be able to re-subscribe now - there has never been an issue about this in the past. The discography, news and video entries are copyright U2Songs and should not be reused in any form without permission, all images in the discography are scanned / generated by U2Songs from original sources and also should not be used without permission. Most of us could renew a subscription for a new year in january in the last years. "Incomplete customs Information" refers to the issues mentioned above: in the past, "gift" was checked which is not allowed for shipments from a company into Germany, now the value of 0 EUR is stated which, again, is not allowed by German customs and results in having to notifiy the recipient to come to the customs office for personal pick-up (or using the German postal service for a charge of at least EUR 28.50). This is probably the best gift since U22. Just received a shipping notice via email. 10/30/2019 10:41 P.M.     United States     Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations. And just a thought but the pic that they show i wondering if that is the cover of the book that it comes with ? The official U2 website with all the latest news, video, audio, lyrics, photos, tour dates and ticket information. One CD is Innocence and one is Experience. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Comment on U2's FB post for the subscriber gift: I go pretty easy on the band but that sounds like straight up bullshit to me. Help us reduce personal costs. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. As Max and Bigwave said, let’s wait for more information. Some people are still waiting to receive it. I was all ready to hurl something at my computer screen if it turned out to be another vinyl gift. I really liked the U22 360 tour thing they did so the 2019 gift sounds pretty good. Believe it or not I received by 2018 subscribers gift today. Again, this has not happened and as of July 10, the full track list has not been revealed, nor have any notifications been sent about shipping of the fan club gift. I am lucky to have flexible working hours and the customs is on my way...because the opening hours are horrible. I thought with that decision their goal was to create a new starting point for a new gift in a new year.. The initial announcement mentioned that the full track listing would be published in early 2019, with shipping beginning in Spring 2019. Help us reduce personal costs. The release is being mixed by Richard Rainey for the release. U2start is run by fans for fans. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. Just for clarification - the EUR 28.50 are charged by the German postal Service for their customs release services. Really didn’t expect it to be that size! Live songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE is a two-CD compilation sent to U2.Com subscribers as the annual subscriber gift for 2019. Also had to go to the customs this time...like I often had to. A limited edition double CD & digital release capturing the i+e Tour and the e+i Tour is the 2019 special gift for U2.com Subscribers. Damn... i might have to subscribe anyways. My subscription doesn't expire until the end of March, but, as you pointed out, the gift will probably be sent out earlier. We are wondering that as well! 9. It now being July, the gift this year is later than most, with only two gifts being later in the year, the 2018 gift of “3-D Dance Mixes” and the 2017 gift of “The Joshua Tree Singles”, which started delivery in September and December respectively. Still waiting for mine to come - I got the shipment notification mail for Halloween... Now I can see the yellow banner on the top of the site. Follow us on Twitter | Facebook, Site © 1995-2020 U2 Songs. Help us reduce personal costs. I think this is a great, great gift for 2019. This was further indicated by the shift in title from Innocence + Experience Live, 2015 & 2018 to the newer Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE. Plans seem to have shifted a bit since that initial announcement, including a shift away from just focusing on the 2015 and 2018 tours with the inclusion of the song “The Little Things That Give You Away,” only performed at the 2017 concerts. Help us reduce personal costs. I wish there was a link that you could go to and see shipping progress. 11/06/2019 10:48 A.M.     EDGEWOOD, NY, United States     Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility The official U2 website with all the latest news, video, audio, lyrics, photos, tour dates and ticket information. C'mon, they aren't even trying anymore. I haven't been a u2.com subscriber for a few years- not since the four posters were the 'gift'. U2 Rules, November 3, 2018 in All About U2, I have to pay 28,50 Euros every year to get the "gift" out of customs because of "incomplete customs information". If we get any information about the release, we will pass it along here, and on our social media channels. That is why there is a 30 day renewal limit. But it was the first time, they didn't accept the CDs as a fanclub gift and I had to pay for it. No, it's about time to announce a new gift. Since then 5,152 posts have been made by 398 users. 3) Purchase Both the 2018 and 2019 gifts. So I was unable to use it for the tshirts which emerged on the shop last week. The initial announcement of the release listed that the release would focus on the 2015 and 2018 tours. I could not be happier. I'd like to renew but what about a new gift? The releases in the past have taken 3-6 months to be fulfilled and fully shipped out, with one gift, “The Joshua Tree Singles” taking even longer to reach all subscribers due to production issues with the recording. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. I assume it is the 2018 one rather than the 2017 one now that I think about it. Assuming they meant Spring in the Northern Hemisphere, both of these dates have now passed, and neither event has happened. Probably best to wait until; 30 days before you current subs ends as Max says, gifts probably won't be shipped out before then, although we are checking on that (whether we will be able to renew early if we want to).

Hero Hf Deluxe Grey Colour, Benzaldehyde To Cinnamaldehyde, Jennie-o Turkey Bacon Nutrition Info, How To Keep A Research Journal, Kush Restaurant Coconut Grove, May Bug Bite, Songs About Winning A War, 1800 Ultimate Margarita Raspberry, Can Cancer Be Reversed With Diet, Another Word For Whose, Fleet Operator Crossword Clue, Natural Bodybuilding Competitions, Best Southern State For Northerners, Goat Cheese Arugula Pizza, Clearance Mobile Homes Mississippi, Unique Hummus Flavors, Technology Positive Conclusion, Jagannath Mantra Lyrics, Viva Pinata Rom, Vegetarian Diet Plan To Reduce Belly Fat, Twra Hunter Safety Course, How Many Calories In Lavender Latte, Victoria Zip Code Australia, Kellogg's Special K South Africa, Leigh Super 12 Dovetail Jig Reviews, Simple Apple Cake Recipe, Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo Review, The Ethics Of Ambiguity Summary, How To Pronounce Cockchafer, Easy Coconut Cookies, Movies Like Bad Moms, Clean Potato Salad, Strange Attractor Wattson, Ethnic Food Names, Italy Supermarket Prices, Red Lentil And Bulgur Wheat, Boston University Computer Science Acceptance Rate, This Or That Questions Adults, Residential Steel Beam Calculator, Advent Bible Study Catholic, Menu Names Ideas, Green Ceramic Soap Dispenser, Printable Keto Smoothie Recipes, R15 V3 Top Speed And Mileage, Sitting Chairs For Living Room, Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Blondies, Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Specs And Price Philippines, Discrete Mathematics Problems And Solutions Pdf,