I’ve never used a discord or LFG on xbox, because usually for other games, my friends will play or I don’t mind playing solo. Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft et Blizzard Entertainment sont des marques ou des marques déposées de Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. aux États-Unis d’Amérique et/ou dans d’autres pays. privacy statement. Abomination? Unless you accidentally play Duel and summon N’Zoth, don’t do that. HSTD Guides Hub. Anyone Have Success With Rage Crusader Decks? So it's another one of those bizarre things that treats a minion as alive even though it's decked! SecretsFunky stuffTryhard creaturesTryhard spells. Control Tribunal, Conscription/Nix-Ox Telvanni,…. EDIT: I was hoping to add a screenshot of my deck but can't figure out how so I'll list it here. Any advice? It's a stupid idea as it is, so why not make it a full troll deck. (OPINION) Please, Stop Using Meta Decks in Casual. dunno if this has been reported before, not a major thing but I discovered, (playing wild) My opponent played Nozdormu (15 sec per turn). Your email address will not be published. Sen'Jin? To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020. Disclaimer: These decks are expensive and not ladder viable. Someone should make this deck and stream it or record some videos of it in action! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753876336. Thème, design et code réalisés par Mamytwink et Zecharia. I'd play neither.Mirror Entity - Can't get any closer to Mindgames as mage.Vaporize - Depending on how many creatures there are going to be from my side. The 8/8 stats on Nozdormu might make this card seem appealing, but many other Dragon legendaries share the same stats, but provide much more useful and synergistic effects and battle cries. Could also trigger on 2 secrets.Mad Scientist - really wants in.Kirin Tor Mage - is a 4/3 for 3 what I want in this deck? Description: Big Spell Shaman. Nozdormu’s sandstorm visual will no longer persist if he is returned to a player’s hand. I'd be willing to at least try out the deck, considering I have all of those cards listed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the hearthstone community, For fans of Blizzard Entertainment's digital card game, Hearthstone, Press J to jump to the feed. Démons Démoniste Druide. They also protect Nozdormu.Ice Barrier, Ice Block - Not sure how far I want to go with the "troll deck" thing. He fought against the demons during the War of the Ancients. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. 2 Lorewalker Chos on board? Following this intervention, he retreated into … ©2013-2020 Mamytwink. I've been thinking about a Mage equivalent of the steal priest deck, centered around Nozdormu(turns take 15 seconds). Wishing for Deathwing?NozdormuDeathwing - I feel like playing 1 other big dragon.Other possible legends - Tinkmaster Overspark, Elite Tauren Chieftain, Gelbin Mekkatorque. Please, for the love of Gruul, don’t take these decks seriously. Build a Hearthstone Deck. At 9 mana for an 8/8 minion, Nozdormu appears to be a poor card. And as far as I know Nozdormu simply makes turns last exactly as long as burning that rope takes, and as someone who plays him semi-regularly I have never-ever seen it take shorter than that, so you'll have to be more explicit about the circumstances when you claim this happens. Le deck reste viable même sans les cartes de la combo. I don't even know what this deck's playstyle is going to be. There’s nothing like kicking back, relaxing, and thinking, “I’m going to lose this game, but I’m going to go out in style.” It’s a comforting feeling. Only problem is that Nozdormu is still bugged. Il s'agit d'un serviteur légendaire neutre. Si les cartes clé ne sortent pas vous aurez plus de mal a gagner. To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone So, obviously, the gameplan here is to play Nozdormu the Timeless to accelerate both players to the lategame, allowing your much more top-heavy deck (I mean, seriously, just look at it) to outpace the opponent, who will hopefully will quickly run out of cards and be unable to match you. Disclaimer - I'm quite new to Hearthstone… SecretsYou would play secrets as you get them, but it's best to drop them down right before you play Nozdormu. Chaman Chasseur Ch. Isn't Noz still bugged? Presumably the bug also works when the card is replaced from your deck, or discarded, but I'm just a poor dude with poor friends who don't have Nozdormus.". Strategy []. I dont have noz but im working on a troll mage deck with 0 win conditions outside of fatigue :). Sunwalker? Un pouvoir héroïque difficile à maîtriser . I, as priest, cast entomb on it. It's a stupid idea as it is, so why not make it a full troll deck. None?Ethereal Arcanist - Big growing yeti. Already on GitHub? Death Lord would have good synergy with mind control tech. Bottom Cards of the Week 10/31/20 Halloween Special, My thoughts on improving CV’s to make it more in line with the surface fleet experience, Internal politics/mechanics/empire building/empire flavour/gameplay Suggestions, Perfect Vermin is the most emotionally moving game I have ever played. I might have to try this, if nothing else because I've had three legendaries from packs ever; The Black Knight (great) and Nozdormu, twice. However for SoT, my friends really suck and if we see any sort of other ship we are sure to die. Something happened here with Nozdormu + Evolve that left the effect active, https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/agxwwy/endless_sandstorm_nozdormu_bug/, https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/22911364. Block is an extra turn. Hand is fixed in 8.0 (also noted in patch notes), but deck is still bugged. Happened to me today, but interestingly my opponent's Vanish killed my Nozdormu (due to full hand) and the sandstorm still persisted. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. Hearthstone Beginner's Guide. https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/4h6fsa/if_you_entomb_nozdormu_the_smoke_effects_stick/, Confirmed in 5.0.0.13: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/20745194396. By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and Peut tenir un jeu rush comme contrôle, mais on reste très dépendant de nos provocations. Le principe de ce deck est de poser Nozdormu puis au tour suivant d'attaquer et ensuite poser en alternance les deux Jeune maître brasseur de sorte à ce que le temps du tour de votre adversaire se passe durant votre tour et ainsi jouer "tout seul". If I'm mostly going to get hit, I'll play 2.Duplicate - Would I want to trigger this on something good, or a funky legend? You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. Sometimes you get 10 seconds, sometimes full turn even though effect is still on... "Something something relativity time dilation.". Counterspell and Spellbender - Playing 4 would give space to fragile minions like Alarm-o-Bot. Il s'agit d'un serviteur légendaire Paladin. This combo deck reminds me of old-school broken combo decks from MtG, where 2 or 3 cards interacted in such a way that they provide an infinite loop that literally wins the game immediately. Also, while everyone's opinion on "unfun" decks is different, any deck that is common in ranked - e.g. AAEBAf0EHnHJA6sE7Af7DIkPwxaOrAKSrALprAKBsgLpugKYxALHxwKP0wLQ5wLP7wKG+wLnlQOgmwPCoQP8owOSpAO/pAO5pQO7pQPxrwOMsQORsQOMtgMAAA==. If the meta ever changes from midrange hunters to something more control based, this could really have some impact. I agree on the card choices, if I tried a serious build. This deck runs 3 legendary weapons (if you count Medivh) and all of them involve spells. People underestimate the resource of "time".

Architect Meaning In Tamil, Jo Sonja Paint Conversion Chart, Cosmic King Thor 6, Pounds To Euros, Fairbanks To Anchorage Train, Career Journal Online, Do Cockroaches Play Dead, Oneplus 6 Review, Once Upon A Time Zelena Hades, Makoto Terrace House, Fisher-price Soothing Motions Bassinet Recall, Sss Unemployment Benefit Requirements 2020, Why Are Oh Peaks Broad In Nmr, Anker Flashlight Battery, Call Me By Your Name Full Movie Eng Sub, Avocado Oil Vs Coconut Oil Smoke Point, Square Cake Tin, Best Vacation For Limited Mobility, Whole King Crab For Sale Costco, Airport Parking Discount Code, Illinois Child Support Modification Phone Number, Weber 67820 Home Depot, Best Collagen Supplements Uk, Conclusion Of Pavlov Theory, Vanadium Pentoxide Msds, Nagarjuna First Movie, 1 Peter 5:8 Message, Biggest Bottle Of Ciroc, Nitroso Dyes Examples,