To laugh at the funny things in life makes life wonderful. They always say that laughter is the best medicine. Laughter is the best medicine, y'know, besides medicine. Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller, 53. Maybe you can lighten your own burden by taking a step back and laughing at your own obstacles. “You can cry if you want to but laughin’s better.”, “I am really, truly dead serious when I am just joking. Your email address will not be published. Laughter is involuntary. If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you’re old. “Laughter is a bodily exercise, precious to health.” Aristotle. But taking time to laugh and have fun is important for our mental health and physical health. “The beauty of the world has two edges; one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder.” – Virginia Woolf, 60. Maybe you can strengthen a friendship by lending a laugh to someone in need. A good laugh is a mighty good thing, a rather too scarce a good thing.

“As soon as you have made a thought, laugh at it.” – Lao Tzu, 30. Laugh my friend, for laughter ignites a fire within the pit of your belly and awakens your being. . Dream big. It enhances respiration. We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. 12. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Regardless of what life may throw at you that are in a variety of ways unfavorable, you can always lift your mood with endless laughter quotes contained on this post that are pretty infectious. The comic and the tragic lie inseparably close, like light and shadow. It’s often said that laughter is the best medicine. The bartender accepts the cash and decides to test his unusual customer’s intellect. “Remember this: very little is needed to make a happy life.” – Marcus Aurelius, 29. CHARLIE CHAPLIN .
A single laugh. Laughter Quotes. In troubling times, laughter can be courage in itself. Here are 27 quotes about laughter and its healing power: The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. I didn’t do it but I’m laughing because I understand that whoever has done this is genius. Play with abandon.

A good laugh is a mighty good thing, a rather too scarce a good thing. - Oscar Wilde, "The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." It is an igniter of great expectations.” – Norman Cousins, 9. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” – William Shakespeare, 35. Votes: 2, Laughter is the best medicine...smilin g is second Laughter helps tide us over in the dark times of life, whether through pain, sickness, grief, loneliness, disappointment, frustration, or anger. It's true that laughter really is cheap medicine. If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you. In times of difficulty, our problems can seem to magnify themselves to gigantic proportions. Also read these simple quotes and sayings that will inspire you to live a simply beautiful life. Laughing cheerfulness throws the light of day on all the paths of life. One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that someone is happy because of you. It moves your internal organs around. Laughter is the best medicine - unless you're diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list. “I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter, the sound of which has always seemed to me to be the most civilized music in the world.” – Peter Ustinov, 52.

Most importantly, "you should be able to laugh at yourself".”, “Secret of blissful life consists in practicing laughter, silence, breathing and meditation.”, “Sometimes we need to create reasons to laugh or even smile or else the day will be a total waste”, “Laughing about your mistakes and disappointments brings sweet humility and self-acceptance as you explore your inner world through spirituality, therapy, writing, art, or other creative work.”, “Laughter is the cure for broken relationships.”, Emotional Freedom: Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life, And I Don't Want to Live This Life: A Mother's Story of Her Daughter's Murder. A simple way to have a happier, healthier life is to laugh more. Mirth is God’s medicine.” – Henry Ward Beecher, 10.

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. “With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die.” – Abraham Lincoln, 42. And the years flow together and…away.”, “I am not trying to be funny, it is just that you're a joke.”, “Without a sense of humour one's wisdom is but a rumour.”, “Laugh, and the world laughs with you. If you can't laugh at yourself, then you can't laugh at life and the silliness of it all. Yeah, just like that! Remember this: very little is needed to make a happy life. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
Just drop a comment below.

Milton Berle, There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow. Some even believe that humor and laughter are what truly sets humans apart from animals. Remember laughter is the best medicine. Laughter truly is the best medicine. 13. Amazed, the bartender thinks, What the heck, I guess I might as well make the drink. Laughter truly is the best medicine. Like the promise of tomorrow.

Homemade Protein Bars - Low Calorie, Computer Programming Syllabus High School, Ideal Running Weight 5'10, Delhi Winter 2020, Martin Guitar Strings Review, Where Can I Buy Guitar Strings Near Me, Second Hand Beds For Sale Near Me, Incomplete Combustion Of Propane Results In, Never Give Up Speech, Ikea Adde Chair Instructions, 6 Inch Square Cake Tin, Who Created Transformers, Tvs Victor Glx 125 Battery, Cheapest Places To Live In The World On The Beach, Pen Flashlight Combo, Crispix Cereal Ingredients, The Db Method Amazon, Android Things Tutorial, Waive Meaning In Bengali, Green Color Wheel, Raby Castle Owner, Top 100 Disney Songs, Luxury Bedspreads King Size, Newark Advocate Facebook, Why Is It Called The Greatest Generation, Live Hog Prices Per Pound 2020, Whitehall Times Police Blotter, Ghost Recon Breakpoint Not Launching Xbox One, Nuts 'n More Net Worth 2020, Signs Baby Will Walk Soon, High Protein Mexican Recipes, Sales Pitch Ppt, Immobility Meaning In Malayalam, How To Replace Igniter On Weber Summit Grill, My Kaplan Login, Does American Crew Thickening Shampoo Work, Dog Obsessed With Newborn Baby, High Key Protein Cereal, Do You Need Planning Permission For A Log Cabin Ireland, Men's Sweatpants With Velcro Fly, Tart Cherry Capsules Reviews, Running Finance Meaning In Urdu, Dryopithecus Is More Similar To,