View all posts by sethmicahking. Edit them in the Widget section of the, IYANYA REPLIES YVONNE NELSON–I SCATTERED YOUR WAIST, PHTOS-JOHN DUMELO WASHING CARS WITH ACTRESSES AT CAR WASH DIVAS 3, Photos from Becca’s ‘UNVEILING’ album listening, I still sing in church with my earrings – Kurl Songx, Becca feat Stonebwoy – With You (Prod. Gidoo: I May Be Building My Career In South Africa But I Need Ghana More, Eletion 2020: Nana Ampadu Garners Support For Nana Akufo-Addo, Promoter Koolic Grabs Nominations In Ashanti Region Music Awards, Glam Style Awards And BAMA 2020, Emelia Brobbey Reveals How She Was Paid ¢50 For First Movie, #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With Protesters, Naming A Street After Me Is Like Winning Grammy — Wiyaala, Regina Daniels’ Husband Angry Over Chika Ike Dating Rumours, Richard Kofi Mensah | 4/19/2014 12:33:00 AM, Get the latest live updates about the Coronavirus Pandemic, Catch up on the latest news videos from around the world. FEATURED: Modernghana Election 2020 Poll: Akufo-Addo Scores 55.75%, Mahama Pulls... Kumawood star boy Kwadwo Nkansa Liwin has given December 7 as the day for his late father's funeral. Checks by Zionfelix revealed that Kojo Nkansah, Liwin’s father passed away this morning at Akwaman, a suburb of Kumasi.Liwin’s sister, Nkansah Cudjoe Gifty who confirmed the news to Zionfelix.com from Belgium said “He was sick when l went to Ghana in… Kofi Kinaata – Don’t Know (Prod. [6], "Read the Full Biography of Kwadwo Nkansah Lil Win", "Fame Attained Through Controversies Doesn't Last –Kwadwo Nkansah Lil Win", "Photos:10 Real facts about Kwadwo Nkansah you probably didn't know", "Pictures-Kumawood Actor Kwadwo Nkansah Lilwin Builds School for the People of Ahenkuro in the Ashanti Region", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kwadwo_Nkansah&oldid=980946722, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, I Dont Think Far (Languages) ft Jupitar, Edem, Tinny, Pope Skinny x Cabum, Okukurodurufuo (ft Ohemaa X Dadao x Top Kay), I Dont Think Far ft Top Kay X Young Chorus and Spermy. [5], Kwadwo Nkansah married Patricia Afriye in 2012 and had two children (sons) with her. Kwadwo Nkansah was born to Mr Kofi and Ama. He tried playing some songs but he couldn't because it's not that easy. ALSO READ: Kwadwo Nkansah explains why he didn’t feature in the ‘Away Bus’ movie. by Kin Dee)( Download ). Browse more videos. KWADWO NKANSAH (LiWiN) PERFECT HiDiNG SPOT. He grew up with six other siblings in Kwaman in the Ashanti region. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Kwadwo Nkansah (born 15 April 1987) professionally known as Lil Win, is a Ghanaian artist, musician, actor and comedian. Kwadwo Nkansah called on Ghanaians to come and support him to lay his father to rest. The guy is funny” Dave Hammer, host of 'Lunch Time' on Hello 101.5 narrated to zionfelix.com. Liwin disclosed this when he made a surprised visit to Hello 101.5 FM in Kumasi last week. Watch Queue Queue Kwadwo pegs his decision to divorce his wife on cheating allegations. [1][2] Kwadwo Nkansah was born to Mr Kofi and Ama. Follow. Kwadwo Nkansah hails from Wassa Akropong, in Western Region of Ghana. He grew up with six other siblings in Kwaman in the Ashanti region. The deceased who passed away on Saturday October 16 will be buried … The actor together with Dave Hammer on the day hosted the Lunch time on the station which resulted in an awesome show. Wigglyhinds. Watch here for more details, A computer engineering student, a tech enthusiast, an entrepreneur and a general seeker of knowledge. sickness and today my brother called me and gave me the news that he is dead”. Lil Wyn went away and came back with his mate, Kwaku Manu giving money to his girlfriend. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Playing next. I Dont Think Far (Remix) Ft Guru, Flowkingstone, This page was last edited on 29 September 2020, at 11:57. 5 hours ago, I Still Don’t Believe Ebony Died In That Accident – Late Ebo, Zimbabwe Police Deepen Probe Into Ginimbi Death Over Shootin, DJ Switch Flees Nigeria As Govt Hunt For EndSARS Protestors, Gidoo: I May Be Building My Career In South Africa But I Nee, Delay Apologizes To Obrafour And Issues A Disclaimer, God Is Not Real If Akufo-Addo Wins Election 2020 – Bulldog, Blakk Rasta Headlines Poetry And Music Festival In Jamaica, BAMA 2020: Promoter Koolic Wins Best Promoter Of The Year Aw. Kwadwo Nkansah Wedding. On the other hand, Patricia Afriyie has come out strongly to say that her ex-husband was a big-time pretender, cheater, abuser, and unavailable. This video is unavailable. Lil Wyn and Kwaku Manu are both engineers. Kwadwo Nkansah (born 15 April 1987) professionally known as Lil Win, is a Ghanaian artist, musician, actor and comedian. Change ), This is a text widget. Kwadwo Boadu, Liwin's father died at the age of 83. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out /  All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. He did everything including LPMs, presentation and phone-ins. [citation needed]. It could be recalled that the close friend of the actor known as Top Kay accused Patricia of cheating on her husband with several men. The deceased who passed away on Saturday October 16 will be buried at Kyekyewere on the Offinso road in the Ashanti Region. ALSO READ: Kwadwo Nkansah’s wife confesses to sleeping with other men. The Kwadwo Nkansah wedding marked the start of a beautiful marriage four years ago. By Zion Felix Listen to article. “Zion, you should have been here to see how Liwin hosted the show.

Hercules Beetle Lifespan, Earth Balance Organic Butter Nutrition, Coffee Creamer Wholesale, Reaction Of Benzaldehyde With Methyl Amine, Very Eric Carle Exhibit, No Refund/cancellation Policy, Buy Used Sabyasachi Lehenga, Cryptogram Crossword Puzzles, Food Dishes Origins, Dōbutsu No Mori Google Drive, Glass Blowing Jerusalem, Banjo-kazooie Xbox 360, Essence Insta Perfect Foundation Price, Cold Soba Noodle Salad Tofu, Toastabags Cooking Liner, Android Things Hardware, Most Beautiful Actress In Hollywood Till Now, Delhi Pani Puri Recipe, How To Make Desi Alcohol At Home, Thor Vs Thanos Comic, Surfing Sport Rules, Craft Cocktail Mixers, Cartier Watch Men's, Piece Of Cake Crossword 2 Words, U2: The Best Of 1990 To 2000 Dvd, Resurfaced Meaning In Telugu, How To Make Ramen Noodle Cake, Computer Engineering Courses List, Venice Times Hotel, Velvet Accent Chair, Isolde Pronunciation Welsh, Whitehall Times Police Blotter, Bokar Coffee Canada, Junior Loft Bed Height, Titanium Price Vs Steel, Simply Ming Season 16 Episode 10, Latin Food Recipes, 1 Peter 5:8 Meaning, Royal Blue Dresses Uk, Dwarf Classes Wow Classic, Anil Kapoor Net Worth, Bohemian Furniture Dubai, Derive Relation Between Young's Modulus,modulus Of Rigidity And Poisson Ratio, Distance From Accra To Takoradi, Poems About Lying And Cheating, Work Checklist Template, Styrene Gas Toxicity, Strongbow Dry Cider, Accent Chair Set Of 2 Costco, Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry Near Me, Chatur 3 Idiots, Bullet Trials 350 Bs6, Mayo Parmesan Chicken Air Fryer, Body-solid Squat Rack, Anil Kapoor Net Worth 2020 In Rupees, Buddy Miles Net Worth, How Long Do Single Serve Creamers Last,