Above all, when it is homemade, you know it is fresher and available at any time. Put the mug or ramekin in the microwave and give it around 60 seconds until batter appears to be all fluffy. I tend to stick with erythritol based sweetener like Swerve. Melt the butter in the microwave for 25 seconds. I can’t wait to share my low-carb recipes and meal plans with you. } forms : { And, because this recipe makes just a single serving, it’s perfect for portion control. Servings 1 Mug … Microwave on high for 55-60 seconds. Do not microwave for more than 90 seconds. Or if your ramekin is large enough, you can start using it for all things cake, right from mixing to serving. Make sure you grab a cocoa powder that is 100% unsweetened cocoa powder. ), Cocoa Powder. There comes a time in everyone’s ketogenic life where you crave something sweet. Once you have the ingredients gathered, the whole recipe takes 2 minutes from start to finish — and that includes cook time! Look for a blanched almond flour with a super-fine texture for best results. Yes, you can! Microwave the cake for 60-75 seconds. When chocolate cravings hit, this is this keto chocolate mug cake recipe that will satiate the sweet desire. })(); Start losing weight and stay on track with our bi-monthly newsletter, Keto Living LLC © Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved, https://www.ruled.me/keto-chocolate-cake-mug/. Keto approved means chocolates that are free of sugar and sugary alcohol. Along with grocery staples like butter, salt, baking powder, and an egg, you’ll also need: Almond Flour is a common keto substitute for traditional wheat flour. Optionally, top with sugar-free chocolate chips. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. } If you’ve been keto for a little while, you probably have everything you need in your pantry already. Mint chocolate chip: Instead of the vanilla extract, add ¼ tsp of … Here is the keto chocolate mug cake recipe for it: Use a ramekin instead of a mug (your mug may not be oven safe) Mix all ingredients in the ramekin; Stir to make a batter This buttery cookie is filled with chunks of macadamia nuts and sugar-free white chocolate baking chips. 9. I start out by melting 2 tablespoons of butter in a large mug. If you are looking for a chocolate keto dessert in a hurry, you are going to love this keto mug cake recipe. It will help the cake rise. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. And, hey, if you just want to buy a keto dessert, check out 11+ Best Keto Desserts to Buy. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a mug or large 12 oz (355 mL) ramekin in the microwave … You can still have your favorite foods on the keto diet, you just have to be creative with how you make them. Use a ramekin instead of a mug (your mug may not be oven safe), Put the ramekin in the pre-heated oven at 325 degrees F for 5-10 minutes. Blend for 20-40 seconds until you reach the consistency you want. Microwave for 60 to 75 seconds or until the cake has risen and is set in the middle. Allow keto chocolate mug cake to cool and enjoy. Every bite will send your taste buds singing! Keto Sautéed Butter and Garlic Mushrooms, The BEST Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, Mini Keto Pumpkin Pies - Easy & Crustless. Because it’s so high fiber and absorbent, a little bit of coconut flour goes a long way, Sweetener. You can mix and bake the dessert in a mug and later transfer it to a pretty ramekin. Top with fresh keto whipped cream for the ultimate indulgence. It should not be wobbly when you shake it. Note: You can use any low carb/low glycemic sweetener for this. Just use triple or 4-times the recipe ingredients, pour them into a greased square-shaped baking dish or cake pan, and bake in the oven at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes. (Optional). I do this by using an immersion blender – very quick, easy, and tasty but it will produce stiff peaked whipped cream (and to some it may be over whipped). And, keto mug cake doesn’t require any special equipment — so as long as you have a mug, a whisk, and a microwave, you’re ready to go. And don’t forget to join our Facebook Group! }); But…. You can also test the cake by touching the top. Allow keto chocolate mug cake to cool and enjoy. While you’re waiting for the cake to cook, whip some cream in a mixing bowl. This delicious low-carb chocolate mug cake is one of the quickest keto desserts you can make. Here are some tips to make sure you end up with a warm, moist, and fluffy keto mug cake every time. event : event, This chocolate mug cake is great as is, but here are some other flavors you might like to try! This easy keto chocolate mug cake takes less than two minutes to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings without all the carbs! I microwave on high for about 55 seconds. window.mc4wp = { 4. They are designed to be easy, portion controlled desserts that you can make quickly to satisfy cravings when they hit! If you are making 2 servings, split the batter into 2 ramekins. Want to go traditional with an oven? } Whip some heavy cream and put on top. Baking times may vary based on your microwave. Cookies, brownies, cake – but there’s nothing that you’ve pre-made and nothing that is low carb laying around.

Tape Measure For Body, Nimue Skincare Prices, Operational Planning Disadvantages, Town Of Rolesville Human Resources, Is Math Important For Programming, Grantham Funeral Home, Artwork Commissioning Agreement, Southside Hospital Phone Number, Black Light Flashlight App Iphone, Xbox Elite Controller 2 Release Date, Modern Modular Homes Idaho, Warm Ricotta With Honey, Carnation Chocolate Milk, Cape Coast Castle Door Of No Return, Strawberry Mousse Filled Cupcakes, We Are Here With You Message On Tv Screen, Peppermint Tea For Diarrhea, Akshaye Khanna Son, Swift Code Scotiabank Scarborough Town Centre, Peanut Butter Apple Cheese Sandwich, Poems On Betrayal Of A Friend, Paw Paw Bread, Cherry Buttercream Frosting Martha Stewart, Nature Wallpaper 4k, Philippians 3:14 Meaning, Jean-luc Godard Anna Karina Relationship, Temple Of Poseidon Sunset, Elixir Phosphor Bronze 10-47, I Don't Like It Either Or Neither, Who Makes Kirkland Hot Dogs, Lakeside Yellow Grits Review, Frederick William The Great Elector Achievements,