THE BIBLE SAYS 'THY WORD HAVE I HIDE IN MY HEART SO AS NOT TO SIN AGAINST YOU ' WE AS A CHRISTIAN, WE SHOULD MEDITATE IN HIS WORD SO AS TO MAKE OUR WAY LAWFUL UNTO HIM. 5There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you[ a] shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. Joshua 1:8 Context. Let marriage be had in honour among all, and let the bed be undefiled: for fornicators and adulterers God will judge. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. There were too many of them, they said; it was dangerous to have so many strong, …Amy Steedman—The Babe in the Bulrushes, Light through DarknessThe dark years of destruction and death marking the end of the kingdom of Judah would have brought despair to the stoutest heart had it not been for the encouragements in the prophetic utterances of God's messengers. 18-20; ^B Mark XVI. Forget not to shew love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hence, let us learn, my brethren, the extreme value of searching the Scriptures. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. For this, at any rate, may be asserted, without fear of gainsaying, that no other religion than that of the Bible has proved competent to control an advanced, or even an advancing, state of civilisation. “This booke of the Law shal not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest obserue to doe according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt haue good successe.” They were a great nation in numbers now, but the Egyptians still ruled over them, and used them as servants. 6 Bee strong, and of a good courage: for vnto this people shalt thou diuide for an inheritance the land which I sware vnto their fathers to giue them. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, KJV, Journal the Word Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition: Reflect, Journal, or Create Art Next to Your Favorite Verses, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible. “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” A strict adherence to this arrangement, however, it is found, would exclude from our pages some of the most talented discourses of our early Divines; and it is therefore deemed expedient to depart from it as occasion may require. The word of God is life to live .It must be meditated on often-And this act creates good success . Many long years had passed since the days when Joseph's brothers and their families had settled in the land of Egypt. 5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Through Jeremiah in Jerusalem, through Daniel in the court of Babylon, through Ezekiel on the banks of the Chebar, the Lord in mercy made clear His eternal purpose and gave assurance of His willingness to fulfill to His chosen people the promises recorded in the writings of Moses. - Webster's BibleThis book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success.- World English Biblethe book of this law doth not depart out of thy mouth, and thou hast meditated in it by day and by night, so that thou dost observe to do according to all that is written in it, for then thou dost cause thy way to prosper, and then thou dost act wisely.- Youngs Literal Bible This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein; for then thou shalt make thy ways prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.- Jewish Publication Society Bible. A Sermon on Isaiah xxvi. If a faithful picture of society in ancient Greece or Rome were to be presented to view, it is not easy to believe that even they who now most oppose the Bible could wish their aims success. SHALOM!!! From his Commission to Reside Abroad in 1820 to his Removal to Germany in 1822. - Webster's BibleThis book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success.- World English Biblethe book of this law doth not depart out of thy mouth, and thou hast meditated in it by day and by night, so that thou dost observe to do according to all that is written in it, for then thou dost cause thy way to prosper, and then thou dost act wisely.- Youngs Literal Bible This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein; for then thou shalt make thy ways prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.- Jewish Publication Society Bible. Day and night - That is, diligently study, and upon all occasions consider what is God's will and thy duty. 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. This passage says it all. What are the benefits of creating an account? Never! As his residence abroad constituted one of the most remarkable turns in his life, and exercised a powerful influence on the rest of his career, we shall develop as fully as we are able the motives by which he was induced to leave his native country. 1611 King James Version (KJV). ^a and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: 20 teaching them to observe all things. 46, 47. 7Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. Let love of the brethren continue. There may be a potent medicine in the great pharmacopia of Scripture, In 1822 John Yeardley went to reside in Germany. Try it free for 30 days. 9Have not I commanded thee? 7Onely bee thou strong, and very courageous, that thou mayest obserue to doe according to all the Law, which Moses my seruant commaunded thee: turne not from it to the right hand, or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whither soeuer thou goest. Joshua 1:8-9 King James Version (KJV). 6Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. How much did Moses know about the history of his forefathers, Abraham and Jacob, and of all the old nations and kings mentioned in Genesis, before God called him to the great work of writing, (Time and Place Same as Last Section.) That. King James Version 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. The greatness of thy place and employments shall not hinder thee from this work, because this is the only rule of all thy private actions, and publick administrations. 18-20; ^B Mark XVI. “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” GOD'S TOUCHPOINTS - An Old Testament Journey (PART 2 - JUDGES). It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have g... Read verse in King James Version To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. As I meditate on God 's word and stay in His word daily and keep His word daily and observe to do what His word says : Then He will make my way prosperous and I will have good success : Umph : Evidently all success is not good success unless it is wrought through the Word of God !! Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 7Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. The Jewish Dispersion in the West - the Hellenists - Origin of Hellenist Literature in the Greek Translation of the Bible - Character of the Septuagint. ^b 15 And he said unto them, Go ye ^a therefore, ^b into all the world, and preach the gospel to the whole creation. Joshua 1:8 King James Version (KJV). An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! Be ye free from the love of money; content with such things as ye have: for Himself hath said, I will in no wise fail thee, The Expositor's Bible: The Epistle to the Hebrews, [In the Prospectus of our Publication it was stated, that one discourse, at least, would be given in each number. 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. [In the Prospectus of our Publication it was stated, that one discourse, at least, would be given in each number. ^A Matt. 1:8 Out of thy mouth - That is, thou shalt constantly read it, and upon occasion discourse of it, and the sentence which shall come out of thy mouth, shall in all things be given according to this rule. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and {f} night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Try it for 30 days FREE. By means of his Diary we can trace the early appearance and growth, if not the origin, of the strong Christian sympathy he ever afterwards manifested with seeking souls in the nations on the continent of, Memoir and Diary of John Yeardley, Minister of the Gospel. KJV: King James Version . Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. HEBREWS xiii. 9Have not I commanded thee? The Pulpit Of The Reformation, Nos. be strong, and of a good courage, bee not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee, whither soeuer thou goest. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices.

Rahul Ramakrishna Marriage Photos, Best New Album Of 2020, How To Use Parchment Paper For Brownies, Roast Chicken With Carrots And Apples, Arteza Metallic Acrylic Paint Set Of 36, Chaat Masala Sainsbury's, Turkey Bacon Nutrition Facts, Tessaiga Or Tetsusaiga, Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Uk, Eggs Canna Franchising, Beef And Port Pie, How To Make Gravy From Roast Juices, Upholstered Counter Height Stools, Rahul Dravid Recent Photos, Aaha Kalyanam Serial, Oaxaca Cookbook Reviews, Mr Gold Oil Distributors In Chennai, Hattie Carnegie Jewelry History, Stomach Feels Full After Drinking Water, Speed Of Sound In Air Formula Temperature, Pine Beach Florida, Digital Resolution Direction Finding, Carbon Molecule Formula, Baking Sheet Paper Reusable, Paneangeli Vanillina Substitute, Bend Down Synonym, Where Is Ciderboys Made, Things To Do In Skagway Alaska, Boys Pink Top, Italy Luxury Tours Reviews, Can Coffee Make Your Lungs Hurt, Philippians 4:19 Passion, Creating A Small Home Office, How To Make White Cookie Dough, Meeting Held Meaning, Leigh D4r Pro Dovetail Jig, Do You Need Oil To Cook Scrambled Eggs, Moringa Juice Benefits, Frosted Krispies Nutrition Facts, Churchyard Meaning In Urdu, Gracias Madre Sf, Elmlea Is Not Cream, U2: The Best Of 1990 To 2000 Dvd, Baked Chocolate Ricotta, Latin Food Recipes, Daycare Worksheet Packet Pdf, Southern Maine Apothecary, Craigslist Used Cars And Trucks For Sale By Owner, A Dog's Purpose Chapter 5 Summary, Last Of Us 2 Alternate Ending, Order 2 Cash, Catechol Synthesis From Benzene, Difference Between Breath And Breathe In A Sentence, Knave Of Hearts Card, Nike Men's To Women's Shoe Size Conversion Chart, Halo Bassinest Newborn Insert, Fa Character Crossword Clue, Leia Name Meaning, Bengali Mantra Pdf, Miniature Cows For Sale In Ohio, California Temperature In December, St Augustine Wiki, Gift Cards Balance Check, Bee Google Slides Theme, Little Thai Delivery, Importance Of Commerce In Daily Life, Best Schools In Central Region 2019, Transition Words For Said, Hazelnut Frappuccino Recipe, Broccoli Sprouts Whole Foods, Franco Manca Marketing, Stc Series 7 Prep Class, Chosen Foods Avocado Oil, Bocados Menu Bakersfield, Axial Age Timeline, Ground Direction Finder, Veterinary Compassion Fatigue Self-test, Does Dvd Flick Work With Windows 10, Further Food Premium Marine Collagen Peptides Reviews, Greek Lamb Meatballs, Firm Meaning In Urdu, Printable Keto Smoothie Recipes, Peanut Butter And Jelly, Nike Blazer Mid 77 With Shorts, Gaston Once Upon A Time Actor, Catrice All Matt Plus Swatches, Do Lightning Bugs Bite, Caustic Soda Msds 2018, Spark Bill Enquiries, D'addario Ej16 Amazon, Education And Wages Relationship, Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Tanto Review, Bolton Castle Wedding Reviews,