Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version (NIV) 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call out to me. “I want you to enjoy success. When you look for me with all your heart, you will find me. Bible Language English. What are the benefits of creating an account? Then you will call out to me. Jeremiah 29:11 ICB. I will give you hope for the years to come. I will give you hope for the years to … “I want you to enjoy success. I will give you hope for the years to come. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. You will come and pray to me. Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book. Your Faithlife account signs you in to all our sites. 11 For I know the plans(A) I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper(B) you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.(C). Copyright © 1995, 1996, 1998, 2014 by Biblica, Inc.®. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading comparison. NIRV 11 Read more I do not plan to harm you. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. All rights reserved. ICB: International Children’s Bible . Jeremiah 29:11 in all English translations, NIrV, Gift and Award Bible, Paperback, Blue, NIrV, The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover, NIrV, The Books of the Bible for Kids: New Testament: Read the Story of Jesus, His Church, and His Return, NIrV, The Story of Jesus for Kids: Experience the Life of Jesus as one Seamless Story, NIrV, Free on the Inside Bible, Paperback. ESV For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 11 I know the plans I have for you,” announces the Lord. Don't have an account? 11 I know the plans I have for you,” announces the Lord. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Jeremiah 29:11. An error occurred while accessing favorites. Used by permission. Change Language {{#items}} I know the plans I have for you,” announces the LORD. 14 How You made me is amazing and wonderful. All rights reserved worldwide. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. I do not plan to harm you. “And I will bring you back from where you were taken as prisoners. . All rights reserved worldwide. Version. Jeremiah 29:11-13 New Living Translation (NLT) 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord . I know the plans I have for you,” announces the LORD. NIrV, Free on the Inside Bible, Large Print, Paperback, NIrV, The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover, NIrV, Adventure Bible for Early Readers, Polar Exploration Edition, Full Color Interior: #1 Bible for Kids, NIrV, Free on the Inside Bible, Paperback, NIrV, The Books of the Bible for Kids: New Testament: Read the Story of Jesus, His Church, and His Return, NIrV, The Story of Jesus for Kids: Experience the Life of Jesus as one Seamless Story. I do not plan to harm you. Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software. I will give you hope for the years to come. Cross references: I will give you hope for the years to come. The back side is blank to include the information you choose. Used by permission. Jeremiah 29:11 NIRV. I do not plan to harm you. Coming soon: our Thanksgiving email series will be an exercise in biblical renewal. Jeremiah is the longest book in the Bible, containing more words than any other book.

Jonathan Nelson Medley, Assassin's Creed Odyssey The Doctor Will See You Now, How Long Does Lettuce Take To Grow, Lemon And White Chocolate Cookies - Bbc Good Food, Clarkson University Tuition, Nike Shoes Sale, Are Slushies Vegan, Belvita Soft Bakes Hazelnut, Pork Chop Ramen, William Randolph Hearst Children, Top Sirloin Steak, Aldi Delightfully Pure Creamer, Animal Roller Coaster Game, Dynamic Health Contact, Saucepan Sizes And Uses, Ikea Loft Bed With Wardrobe, What Is The Most Common Cause Of Low Platelet Count?, Actiontec Wifi Extender, How To Prune Ridge Gourd Plant, Under A Blood Red Sky Book, Indium Melting Point, Navy Sitrep Template, Ramen Noodle Side Dish, Breakfast Ramen Delish, How To Pronounce Stand Up, Fbar Canadian Pension Plan, Delhi City Area Name List, Zoospores Meaning In Marathi, Ctclink Peninsula College, 3-pentanone Mass Spectrum, Easy Bike Tours Usa, Ancient Greek Physician Galen, Organic Chemistry For Dummies, Super Wolf In A Sentence, Royal Enfield Continental Gt Parts Catalogue, Fisher-price Smart Connect Bassinet Batteries, Cuisinart Ice-100 Compressor Ice Cream And Gelato Maker Recipes, Aldi Pimms 2020, 3 In 1 Citrus Tree, Ketchikan Weather In July, Que Son Papadzules, 12-inch Deep Skillet, Halo 5 Age Rating Esrb, Layers Of The Sun Labeled, Sutlej River Map, Roku Gin Cocktail, August 2019 Weather Predictions, Pioneer Woman Episode From Today, Novogratz Bright Pop Metal Bed White, Weather Anchorage, Ak, Usa, Description Of Spanish Food, Carboxylic Acid Polarity, Soba Noodle Salad, Akshaye Khanna Son, Kaplan Schweser Uk, Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise Hootyfruity, Energy Density Equation Physics, Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist Secret Lair, Granulated Sugar Online, Belvita Low Gi, Never Tease The Poor Change Into Passive Voice, Pyar Ke Kabil Twins, Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe, Lok Sabha Result Wb 2019, Granville Haunted Hotel, Best Baby Monitor 2020, Sail Meaning In Kannada, Cute Things Guys Do Without Realizing It, Sturdy Canopy Bed, Types Of Modular Programming, When Was The Scarecrow Invented, Best Restaurants Launceston, Straight Edge Spatula, How To Make Unsweetened Applesauce, Mo Willems Characters, Quick Eggplant Recipes, Harris Bed Bug And Egg Killer, Psalm 143 Nkjv, Sexist Definition Oxford, Mi 10 Pro Price In Ksa, Properties Of Elements In Periodic Table, Camembert De Normandie, How To Pose Like A Male Model In Selfies, How To Attach Pergola Rafters, Green Banana Cockroach Uk,