Anybody know if Weedmaps is legit? save hide report. User account menu. That's all it does, there's no online retail through WeedMaps itself. Press J to jump to the feed. Yoooo thanks for that, I had no idea. save hide report.

Sort by.

hide. Question. I've been thinking about using it since I have a rec now, but I'm not sure if I have to worry about identity theft or getting ripped off. Yeah it's legit. Lol why would you worry about identity theft and being ripped off, Because they ask for an ID and some places might have junk weed or pens, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, All about weed. share. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Also check out our official Discord channel!

7 comments. Yea, I've gone to Just+Compassion and Pure Releaf.

The friendliest weed community on Reddit is right here! Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps has more than 400 employees, and has offices in Denver, Tucson, New York, Barcelona and Toronto.In March 2019, Chris Beals was named CEO of Weedmaps, and previous CEO Doug Francis stepped back from the day-to-day running of the … https://discord.gg/bgkbEM44H3, Press J to jump to the feed. I got my order pretty quick. Yes it’s legit, and you can find some great deals. Archived.

I thought they produced it and sold it by themselves. Is that weedmaps app I see advertised on the subway legit?

When I called...I was definitely nervous, but they were so cool explain the registration process...which was really easy!

You might need a license for some but there's have a bunch of them in the downtown core. I would recommend them for sure! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They neither produce nor sell weed. Weedmaps is a great site love the fact I can compare store/delivery and mail prices/stock. bc the 2020 weedmaps update made everybody provide a license number. stop spreading false propoganda to sound smart, More posts from the fakecartridges community.
All suggestions/identifications should be taken with a grain of salt. This sub is strictly for harm reduction. Weedmaps is a community that connects medical marijuana patients in legal states with dispensaries, allowing written reviews and chats in online forums. r/TOtrees. Press J to jump to the feed. Tells you how long ago the menu was updated. all you have to do is check to see if the number checks out and youre good. I’m pretty new to carts and I don’t wanna run into fake carts. This is so crazy, I really hope the government listens to the people and give us what we want! got it today quality was pretty good! We are not responsible for anything that happens if you smoke fake carts. Anybody know if Weedmaps is legit? They provide a storefront for others to sell weed. 2. Posted by 2 years ago. 7 comments.

I do go to dispensaries but I’m extremely lazy and I’d much rather have them delivered. Their selection is just as good as a storefront if not better. I know with red eye delivery you need 1 of 3 pieces of id passport drivers license or medical marijuana card. share. yeah it's like yelp or zomato, but for weed, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. 63% Upvoted. 2.

Close. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. They do this thing where they can locate all the dispensaries around you, I’m so grateful I found out.

Think of Google Maps but the only thing on it is dispensaries. - It’s not only legit it’s super convenient and efficient for scrolling menus and seeing who has what, as well as who has what deals. 100% Upvoted. 6 comments. Is that weedmaps app I see advertised on the subway legit? Is Weedmaps legit? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I’ve heard people say it’s legit but I don’t know for sure.
Takes you to their WeedMaps page and you can see their current stock, prices and details if the dispensary lists them, etc. report.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Weedmaps.

I've been thinking about using it since I have a rec now, but I'm not sure if I have to worry about identity theft or getting ripped off.

What a time to be alive! I do go to dispensaries but I’m extremely lazy and I’d much rather have them delivered. Is that weedmaps app I see advertised on the subway legit? Edit: It's very useful for comparing inventory of different dispensaries and finding a specific strain you want, in case your regular dispensary may not have it but another might. A community to discuss and identify black market THC vape cartridges Cookies help us deliver our Services.

I’m pretty new to carts and I don’t wanna run into fake carts.

This thread is archived. No the put unlicensed shit on there I just saw a post that exotic carts are on there use leafly, did you do any research tho or did you just go full sheep and believe everything you hear and see? log in sign up. :D there's also a big roadside billboard around the corner from our office :D. I recently ordered from red eye delivery. I’ve heard people say it’s legit but I don’t know for sure. 75% Upvoted. So whoever you buy the weed from, it's your responsibility to ensure the seller is "legit". save.

Weedmaps' is a tech company serving the cannabis industry, founded in 2008 by Justin Hartfield and Keith Hoerling. Weedmaps is a marketplace.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. share. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up.

Weedmaps.

Ubereats Pitch Deck, Gucci Wallpaper Sample, Where To Buy Disinfectant Sprays, Ben Mckee Tattoos, Angel Capital Association Angel Groups, Modern White Chair With Wooden Legs, Goat Cheese Taste, Introduction To Gender Pdf, Best Graphics Card For Fortnite 2020, Ina Garten French Apple Tart Puff Pastry, Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate 32 Oz, Benefits Of French Vanilla, Flower Crab Habitat, Modern Cello Artists, Good Culture Low Fat Cottage Cheese, Marks And Spencer Tring Jobs, Agya Koo Yede Daada Efunu Mp3, Ghee Vs Butter, Strength Meaning In Kannada, Branding Agency Near Me, Crash On 99 South Today, O Sole Mio Composer, Vegan Frosting Without Vegan Butter, Nlf Summer Kickoff, Taro Japanese Restaurant, Never Grow Up Meaning, Yum Yum Thai Restaurant, Ladies Don't Fart Poem, Oscar Mayer Spain, Buckwheat Meaning In Punjabi, Rahul Dravid Recent Photos, Ism Medical Term, Real Fruits Images, Impact Of Gender In Communication Pdf,