The atmosphere was welcoming; multiple options were provided to make me feel comfortable, not pushy, and the scheduling process was simple. Steve carefully went through every single piece of random jewelry I brought in for... Steve and team at Truval are the real deal. Closely examining your piece of jewelry and tracking down any existing certificates of authenticity might take time, but it’s critical to figuring out the worth of your jewelry. He is knowledgeable and has a very nice way about him. I then sent the jewelry overnight along with the paper work shortly afterwards. Steve carefully went through every single piece of random jewelry I brought in for evaluation. He is knowledgeable and has a very nice way about him. If you are worried about selling items don’t be. I actually got estimates from four different operations on various pieces of my mother's jewelry and decided to take all of it back to Truval. The office is on the 6th floor of a real high rise vs. being on the street, and you can even book an appt online. I am very satisfied, thank you very much for such a nice experience! He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable with the process and explains what he is doing/offering you.... read moreSteve at Truval was amazing. Steve was efficient and fair. It was my first time doing anything like this. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with them again and recommend anyone who may apprehensive to go there as I'm sure they will be pleasantly surprised. Nothing I had was unworthy of his time. Schlomi and Steve at TruVal were a pleasure to work with, and made selling my antique diamond ring a simple, straightforward and easy experience. I felt during the entire appointment that he was genuinely interested in anything I had to say or question and felt that he was extremely fair in his assessment of the items that I brought in. As far as money goes there can be a wide range of prices for these shiny little numbers. read less. read less, I actually got estimates from four different operations on various pieces of my mother's jewelry and decided to take all of it back to Truval. If you remember picking it up at a big-box retailer in the last few years, it’s probably not vintage. I also liked the privacy of their office and the courtesy extended by everyone there. Today’s popular lobster clasp wasn’t widely used until the 1970s. Exceptional experience with Steve at TruVal. Would highly recommend!! He was very nice, fast decision and honest. As far as I concerned, Truval gave me the fair price and gave me more than the others. Working with TruVal was the best thing I did when looking for a place to sell my unwanted jewelry. They help me to sell a perfectly good diamond ring for a fair price. I then sent the jewelry overnight along with the paper... All of the employees at Truval were extremely helpful and trustworthy. He took his time examining... read moreI had a very pleasant experience selling my jewelry at Truval. Schlomi and Steve at TruVal were a pleasure to work with, and made selling my antique diamond ring a simple, straightforward and easy experience. He is patient, knowledgable and offers a very fair price. All in all I would definitely recommend working with Steve at Truval. I know that Yelp reviews can be manipulated (one of the other places had a computer in their lobby telling customers that if they gave them positive Yelp review, that they would get an immediate 10% discount!) When looking at your vintage jewelry, see if the piece shows signs of being handmade. It was easy to make the appointment online and they sent reminders with clear directions. Extremely trustworthy! He was very polite and understandable. I would definitely recommend him and use Truval and Shlomi again. Steve was amazing and actually I got more for my gold than I thought I would! I highly recommend TruVal. They follow up with you every step.... Truval is the best if you want to sell your old jewelry. I was not disappointed in the least. Many thanks to the staff at Truval for providing a comfortable, educational and warm environment in... read moreAfter visiting five diamond buying businesses in NYC, I can honestly say...Thank you, Truval! Very On Top of their communication during the shipment and payment process and easily answered any questions I had. Whether you have rare valuable costume jewelry, designer vintage jewelry or even an unknown piece, it could be worth much more than you expect. Check the clasps. The sparkle they give off simulates and even exceeds some of the best cut diamonds in the world. The magic of vintage costume jewelry transcends the decade, despite whichever fashion trends are happening at the moment. I had my jewelry appraised at a fair price. The atmosphere in the office is very calm and organized. Thank you, Steve! And, the designs were unlike anything else from the era. I felt no pressure at all - and I think I was offered a fair price for my items. read less, I did a bunch of research online to find the right place to sell a diamond. They went above... My daughter and I had an amazing experience with Shlomi, Steve, Eli & Zak at Truval. The overall look of the piece can help pinpoint both when it was made and its value. A popular vintage and antique jewelry value estimator deals with the materials used to make the piece. For a piece of jewelry to be considered vintage, it must be at least 20 years old. so I am always skeptical, even with a good Yelp rating. I went based on reviews, and preferred going into an office vs a street shop or a station in a big room. so I am always skeptical, even with a good Yelp rating. I know that it is so easy to get ripped off by jewelers, especially if you are like me and know very little about jewelry. So, I turned to Yelp and based on the reviews, and after clicking through to their website, I decided to try TruVal.I did not know what to expect and did not have an appointment. This is the first time I have sold gold or silver, and felt quite intimidated in the Diamond District, even after selecting businesses based on good reviews. However, the same necklace as part of a set has an asking price of $1,400 on a different site. All of the employees at Truval were extremely helpful and trustworthy. Top notch customer service, communication and general courtesy. As far as I concerned, Truval gave me the fair price and gave me more than the others. A vintage and antique jewelry identification guide always focuses on materials. Steve introduced himself and explained everything he was doing and even showed me how he determines the value of each piece.He called in Shlomi for his diamond expertise, and I felt like the the whole visit was a learning experience. Everyone was so personable, and there was absolutely no pressure. Note: I understand that they do take appointments so if you know you are stopping by, it may make sense to make an appointment first.I know that it is so easy to get ripped off by jewelers, especially if you are like me and know very little about jewelry. For example, “old mine cut” and “European cut” diamonds are no longer produced. The process was quick and efficient. Learn the most common types of jewelry maker's marks – and tips for avoiding fake pieces. After nailing down where you acquired it, consider the piece’s look. 5 Things To Know Before Getting a Jewelry Appraisal, 4 Simple Steps to Determine the Value of Your Vintage Jewelry, Your Ultimate Guide to Diamond Appraisals, How Are Diamonds Priced? I chose Truval and found the experience to be quite fun and enjoyable. I had done some research and read the positive reviews of Truval. I felt that I was treated very fairly. read less, Steve at Truval was amazing. Offer on my jewelry was very fair and paid quickly without concern. The most value is in mint condition sets as these can go for hundreds, even thousands of dollars in the right market. While some may reject the word honest for a jewelry purchaser I can warrant that from my experience Steve n Tru Vale are fair and honest jewelry buyers, you really can't ask for more than that! Scour your vintage jewelry piece to see whether you can find a designer’s signature, as this could increase the worth exponentially. read less, This was my first time selling my jewelry so I was a bit apprehensive. Some of these brands marked their pieces with logos. Many thanks to the staff at Truval for providing a comfortable, educational and warm environment in... After visiting five diamond buying businesses in NYC, I can honestly say...Thank you, Truval! They help me to sell a perfectly good diamond ring for a fair price. Certainly not what I was expecting from a business in the midst of the hustle and bustle... read moreI met with Steve and was blown away by his honesty and transparency. This is the first time I have sold gold or silver, and felt quite intimidated in the Diamond District, even after selecting businesses based on good reviews. For me was an excellent experience. Steve introduced himself and explained everything he was doing and even showed me how he determines the value of each piece.He called in Shlomi for his diamond expertise, and I felt like the the whole visit was a learning experience. read less. I had a small but unusual diamond ring to sell, and while I know a jeweler whom I asked for a recommendation, "his guy" does not deal with small stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again and recommend anyone who may apprehensive to go there as I'm sure they will be pleasantly surprised. Very trustworthy. Thank you, Steve! For me, the difference was quite significant, like I said earlier, 2.5x!I will definitely be back here. When that process was complete, I returned to Truval and sold my piece to them with confidence. The magic of vintage costume jewelry transcends the decade, despite whichever fashion trends are happening at the moment. Highly recommended. The company that made the stunning Juliana pieces was the enterprise of Frank DeLizza and Harold Elster, manufacturers of various small items like buttons and buckles.

Us-uk Tax Treaty Pension, How Is Passover Celebrated, Vista Grande Elementary School Calendar, Nana Ama Mcbrown Net Worth 2020, Modern Post Punk Bands, Saskatoon To Prince Albert Flights, Zotac Mini Pc, Why Long Distance Relationships Don't Work, Gtx 1660 Benchmark, Sweet Grits Recipe, Lemon And Salt Air Freshener, Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Deli Meat Nutrition Facts, Assam Assembly Monsoon Session 2019, Carpentry Tools And Their Uses With Pictures, Jade Plant Meaning In Tamil, World War Hulk, Heavy Duty Bedspread, Confit Egg Yolk Pregnancy, Heat Of Combustion Of Ethanol Kj/g, Corsair Vengeance 5185 Gaming Pc Review, Career Aspirations Essay, Redmi K20 Pro, Color Infrared Photography, Southern Living Kitchen Sink Cookies, I Have Seen Meaning In Urdu,