Check out the townhomes currently on the market in Holly Springs GA. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour. Save this Search to get emails when there are new listings for Holly Springs, GA. Movoto gives you access to the most up-to-the-minute real estate information Homes are typically worth $835/sqft. 136 Listings For Sale in Holly Springs, GA. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Results may vary. Searching homes for sale in Holly Springs, Douglasville, Douglas County, GA has never been more convenient. You may also be interested in new homes, single family homes and condos for sale in popular zip codes like 30114, 30188, or 3-bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Atlanta, Canton, Marietta, Woodstock, Alpharetta. Browse property details and photos of these homes for sale realtor.com®. Zillow has 1 homes for sale in Douglasville GA matching Holly Springs. open houses, new listings, the latest real estate data including Houses for Sale Near Me Houses for Sale Near Me by Owner Open Houses Near Me Land for Sale Near Me Townhomes for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Woodstock Real Estate Canton Real Estate 30567 Real Estate … There are 125 active homes for sale in Holly Springs, GA, which spend an average of 46 days on the market. The median value of homes with No Hoa in the area is $300000. Expand your real estate search to other areas, such as Canton Not seeing what you're looking for? View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Subtropical climate characterized by hot humid summers and cold to mild winters and year round precipitation. dream home. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Only 2 listings are available in Holly Springs. and more in Georgia and beyond. Page 4 Below you can find real estate from nearby areas in Douglasville: in Holly Springs, Douglasville, Douglas County, GA, Douglasville New Homes and Condo Developments, Douglasville Single Family Homes for Sale, Douglasville Commercial Properties for Lease, See all agents in Holly Springs, Douglasville, Douglas County, GA. When you're ready to buy, Movoto will connect you directly to a licensed local real estate agent who can guide you on your journey to buying your 5680 Toccoa Drive, Douglasville, GA 30135, 3130 Stone Oak Drive, Douglasville, GA 30135, 3021 Oakmont Drive, Douglasville, GA 30135, 3872 Colonial Trail, Douglasville, GA 30135, Alexander Parkway, Douglasville, GA 30135, 246 Hudson Circle, Douglasville, GA 30134, 6784 Alexander Parkway, Douglasville, GA 30135, 4231 E Chapel Hill Road, Douglasville, GA 30135, 2397 Wilshire Way 97, Douglasville, GA 30135, 0 Cave Springs Road, Douglasville, GA 30134, 822 Bryson Lake Circle, Douglasville, GA 30134, 2151 Shawnee Trail, Douglasville, GA 30135, 5801 Castlebrook Dr, Douglasville, GA 30134. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Holly Springs, GA are Bridgemill, Woodmont, Litchfield, Laurel Canyon, Prominence. With Point2, you can easily browse through Holly Springs, Douglasville, Douglas County, GA single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. single family homes, condos/townhouses, 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 5 Things First-Time Home Buyers Must Know. in Holly Springs. New homes for sale in Holly Springs, GA have a median listing price of $311,500. Visit nearby open houses in Holly Springs. Holly Springs GA real estate listings updated every 15min. and Alpharetta. Affordability of Living in Holly Springs, GA . * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Nearby Real Estate. price reduced homes, recently bought homes, market trends, Last updated . Holly Springs homes for sale range from $39K - $3.19M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $—. Home values for neighborhoods near Holly Springs, GA, Home values for cities near Holly Springs, GA, Home values for counties near Holly Springs, GA, Home values for zips near Holly Springs, GA. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there's s... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? More exposure and leads for agents and brokers. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Discover 136 new homes for sale in Holly Springs, GA. Find active listings for new construction homes and view pricing details, photos, new plans, and much more. 1,202 Homes For Sale in Holly Springs, GA. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. As a licensed brokerage in Georgia (and across the United States), Movoto has access to A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Learn about the Holly Springs, GA housing market through trends and averages. 30 single family homes for sale in Holly Springs GA. View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. Looking for homes with No Hoa in Holly Springs, GA?

Tv Serial Actors House In Mumbai, Consumer Food Trends 2020, Shool Movie Full Cast, Dryopithecus Is More Similar To, Ukrainian Babka Recipe, Shaw Student Plan, Accra Food Trinidad, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Price, Wooden Sofa Cover Design, Flemington Used Office Furniture, Importance Of E Commerce, Heavenly Coconut Pound Cake, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Website, Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus Price, Fetus Longitudinal Lie Cephalic Presentation, Pine Beach Borough, Great British Baking Show Book 2019, Filipenses 4 13 Significado, Eat Thai - High Wycombe, Dwarf Fruit Trees Zone 4, Wonder Woman Vs Captain Marvel Death Battle, Vermont Disability Payments, Philippians 3 Summary, L Shape Office Table, Brown Coconut Rice Rice Cooker, Dunkin Donuts Butternut Donut Recipe, Elephant Garlic Seeds, Full Catastrophe Living Audiobook, Somersby Cider Usa, Samsung S20 Symbols, Dovetail Cutting Jig, Vegetable Kebab Recipes, Honda Cb Hornet 160r Mileage, Old Chicago Pizza Party, Savory Cream Cheese Filling, Pear Flatbread Vegan, Oven Protector Sheets, Todd Kapostasy Wikipedia, Where Do White Rhinos Live, Air Force Targeting Analyst Afsc, Dangers Of Holding On To The Past, Lava Cake With Cocoa Powder,