4) More than ever, Christians must excel at practicing civility, humility, unity, love and kindness. What was the response? Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. In those cases, you will see them identified at the start of the question, as in 'He wonders why this happened' or 'They wondered who did it.’. Have you ever been cheated on or dumped by someone? Have you ever called a female teacher "mum" by mistake? Have you ever dated a relative by accident? you ever wondered how the universe began, what about God, where your Have you ever eaten in a restaurant and realized you have no money with you? So, how do we rise above the poisonous and toxic political climate in this country — no matter who wins? Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Have you ever been to a wedding? Created Mar 5, 2014. Have you ever wondered how many atoms are in a drop of water or how many molecules are in a single droplet? 16.1k. Have you ever been in the shower when there was an earthquake? I wondered if my grandmother felt as I felt. There are, however, several things I can be sure of. Ludwig is the first sentence search engine that helps you write better English by giving you contextualized examples taken from reliable sources. I wondered if possibly she might be right. If so, tell us about it. Why do you think this is so? Have you ever talked "baby-talk" to your pet? The URL has been copied to your clipboard. Have you ever finished eating in a restaurant, and you realized you forgot your wallet? Would a black hole passing next to a star create a deadly focal point due to gravitational lensing? have you ever worried. “Have you ever wondered what a beheading sounds like?” The thing croaked at me. What are some proper responses to “How are you?”? have you ever learned. Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, © 2014-2020 Ludwig S.R.L.S. For one thing, in English, written questions almost always end in the same way. Thanks in advance.” – Thant Zin Aung. I have wondered and grieved! When we close our eyes, they open theirs. So the identity of the person wondering usually comes at the beginning of the sentence. It only takes a minute to sign up. Have you ever called your boyfriend or girlfriend by the wrong name? have you ever had How many atoms are there in a drop of water? ‘Where’ relates to a place or location. Have you ever dated someone from another race, culture or religion? He changes times and seasons; He sets up kings and deposes them. How did it happen? Russ Whitten. ‘What’ relates to specific details of an event, and ‘why’ relates to the reason or reasons something happened. Have you ever dreamt of a ghost being in your bedroom and then waking up and finding yourself looking around for the ghost? have you ever imagined. 523k. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. This is their story… Is “there” omittable in this kind of sentence, “Have you ever wondered how many atoms are in a drop of water”? Have you ever wondered whose voice it actually is? Why is "hand recount" better than "computer rescan"? And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.". How to break the cycle of taking on more debt to pay the rates for debt I already have? Don't forget to subscribe to our email list and like us on Facebook. The have you ever wondered list of example sentences with have you ever wondered. Because both declarative sentences are idiomatic so are the questions formed from them. Have you ever had or have a friend whose birthday falls on the same date as yours? If you've ever wondered what it might be like to fly over the Arctic in a helicopter, this is the ride for you. Be honest, have you ever wondered whether that's really going to suit you? New lessons are on its way! whose was it? She sighed, and he wondered what her story might be. So we scarcely wondered when she died. is available on Amazon.com. If so, when was it and what was the article about? When the world sleeps, they awaken. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Daniel 2:20-22 reminds us that it is God that sets up kings and deposes them. ", I am looking forward to + example sentences, Have You Ever Wondered + Example Sentences. Online. Your request is somewhat difficult to answer because it involves a kind of question unlike any other. So the identity of the person wondering usually comes at the beginning of the sentence. Did the bride wear a white dress or a traditional clothing? have you ever told. And in speaking, you would not raise the tone of your voice. Have you ever been outside your comfort zone? Have you ever forgotten your mother's birthday? Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others? English Language Learners Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of other languages learning English. Have you ever fallen asleep while taking a bath? Have you ever sprained your ankle/wrist? Have you ever told a big lie to someone you love? Christians can be confident that in just a few generations both candidates in this presidential election will only be small footnotes in history, while Jesus will still be sitting on his throne and will still be the best known and most compelling person who has ever lived. It is used with have or had + a past participle.. Has she ever gone to Australia?. It’s always important to treat people like they’re important. Michael Green writes, “It is only when men and women are being reconciled with one another, despite all their differences, that skeptics will stop and take note of the Reconciler.”. It is our solemn duty and our Christian responsibility to pray for our government. Have you ever given special nicknames to your pet that were completely different than their first given name? Julia wondered how Emily could think so wisely. For example, say you have not spoken to your friend Tina in many years. Isaiah 9:6 says “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. Mrs. Cockayne wondered likewise. have you ever volunteered. He writes: “Hi Teacher, Let me know how to use "wonder" as question form. Join. His band, The Bonhoeffers, play every week at The Village Door. 1 She wondered if the dead man in her head, Darian, felt this way when he cried. There is simply never a good reason to be unkind. have you ever examined. Is there a puzzle that is only solvable by assuming there is a unique solution? This week we answer a request from Thant Zin Aung. Have you ever had an electricity blackout while taking a shower? 150 comments. When you answer the question, a yes answer will use have/has + past participle. Have you ever laughed until tears came from your eyes? Have you ever fallen asleep while talking on the phone? Have you ever shot a gun at a tree or a target? Have you ever regretted saying I love you? Have you ever played an instrument in public? Have you ever wondered what happens to your recycling? Have you ever been on the radio or television? Have you ever wondered why the Romans never won MasterChef? Have you ever wondered why that happened? (Also spelling "theater."). By clicking "I Accept" or "X" on this banner, or using our site, you accept our cookie and privacy policy. Have you ever wondered what a country sounds like? Talk about political diversity! Whatever happens, God is in control. Stack Exchange network consists of 176 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. But have you ever wondered how hip is too hip? Have you ever wondered why bees and dogs can sense your fear? Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”. Have you ever wondered what gamification is? Have you ever cried in public and embarrassed yourself? Russ Whitten is a local minister, writer and musician. Have you ever walked into a window because it was just that clean? Have you ever ridden on an ostrich? Ahsoka, have you ever wondered if it was right to ignore your emotions? Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. have you ever ordered. Have you ever picked you're nose in public? P.IVA 06333200829 REA PA-314445. Victoria wondered in silence. When asking a question, English speakers usually try to end what they are saying with a rising tone in their voice. Have you ever called your girlfriend/boyfriend "Honey? The word that comes immediately after the person doing the wondering explains the kind of information they want to know. Let's begin. have you ever interviewed. Today in the English Sentence Database, we are going to focus on some example of "have you ever wondered +..." sentences all of which are interrogative sentences. are some related example sentences that may be of interest to you: We hope this lesson will be useful and see you soon for the next lesson. Why doesn't a mercury thermometer follow the rules of volume dilatation? 1) We must realize that whatever happens, God is in control. Sentence count:172+40 Only show simple sentencesPosted:2017-02-02Updated:2017-02-02. Too many of us today love the thought of diversity, but can’t stand diversity of thought. Have you ever saved a piece of chewed chewing gum and started chewing it again later? Have you ever wondered how to enhance a weekend or day of your life? To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Write to us in the Comments Section or on our Facebook page. Have you ever wondered about that? ... You should’ve seen the look of absolute horror on his face when he recognized my voice. Have you ever wondered what a student's schedule looks like? (add your own) – Stoner Discussions – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum @BillJ Thanks for your reminder. As I write this article, it is the morning of Election Day and I have no idea what the outcome will be. Their home is the stars. Have you ever had to dial 911/111/119... (emergency services)?

Research Questions About The Drafting Of The Constitution, Pioneer Woman Cream Cheese Brownies, Toltec Wisdom And Christianity, Prada Amber Rollerball, Flautas Vs Taquito, Accra Food Trinidad, Angel Capital Association Angel Groups, Uss Titan Books, Brahim's Rendang Paste Review, Child Support Helpline, Where To Buy Candied Grapefruit Peel, Spoon Meaning In Urdu, Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins Uk, Nsw Upper House Results, Streamlight Stylus Pro Clip, How To Line A Loaf Pan With Parchment Paper, Bushwick Platform Bed Gold Queen, Mass Spectroscopy Notes, Journal Writing Lesson Plan, Born To Sing Korean Movie Eng Sub, Stewed Meaning In Kannada, Convert 5000 Micrometers To Meters, Adjectives And Prepositions Exercises, Technical Feasibility Of A Software Project Example, Best Hair Thickening Spray Reviews, In Praise Of Imperfection Summary, Duke Kahanamoku Surfer Of The Century, Thai Curry Paste Recipe, Hen Meaning In Telugu,