Satan’s original sin was pride. Copyright© 2020 All rights reserved Make This Your Reality! Often, we want to get to the destiny God has for our lives, but we don’t like God’s way of taking us there. . Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God", Proverbs 4:18-19 "The ways of right-living people glow with light; the longer they live, the brighter they shine. A selfish idea, one that only benefits you, is not a God idea. He made us, and we belong to him; we are his people, the sheep he tends” (Psalm 100:3 NCV). Proverbs 16:9 (NLT) says, “We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.”. Seek counsel from mature Christians, people who make decisions in line with the Word (Proverbs 11:14; 20:18). Understanding has been granted to shin…. Romans 12:2, we don’t realize how much God is in control;  God already has solutions to every problem that you’ll ever face, God is in complete control, orchestrating it all. Godly character is the prerequisite to reaching the destiny that They who surrender to his purpose and destiny shall see the results that will bring fruit in the Kingdom of God. There is one more thing confidence must be built on that is more important that the rest; a revelation of God’s love, purpose, and direction for our lives through His Word. He already has the mercy, shake off the guilt and move forward. I will give you another chance. This the most fulfilling and joyful life possible! Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”, If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you, James 4:6 (NKJV) says, “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.”  Proverbs 14:26 (NKJV) says, “In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence…” The words “strong confidence” literally means “mighty assurance.” What this verse is telling us is that when we put our faith in the promise of God’s Word, we can have mighty assurance or confidence in His grace (His supernatural help) to help us fulfill our God-given destiny for our life. You don’t have to live worried, stressed out, trying to force everything to happen. Join us for the meeting tonight. 1.(Eccl. You’re not that powerful. God is in complete control of your life. God has you in the palm of his hand. And what was Mary’s response? The Word of God Your destiny might include your livelihood but it has more to do with how you live out your life for God, and how you influence others toward the plan of God over the course of your life. Destiny Christian Center is open. Psalms 34:22 "The Lord will redeem those who serve Him. God is in complete control of your life, and right now, God is working behind the scenes, arranging things in your favor. you may have made mistakes, but it wasn’t a surprise to God;  He already has the mercy, shake off the guilt and move forward. Proverbs 16:3 (NIV) says, “Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”. When God puts the blessing on you, it doesn’t matter what people say or how they treat you, all that matters is that almighty God has blessed you, and nothing else is of any effect. I.You have a Purpose from God A.Understanding Purpose. God knows how to protect you. She trusted him with her life, even though she knew no one would believe her when she told them what the angel said. Christians influence unbelievers or unbelievers influence Christians? Your destiny might include your livelihood but it has more to do with how you live out your life for God, and how you influence others toward the plan of God over the course of your life. You may not see how this can happen, but God will have 1000 ways to do it that you never thought of. But the truth is revealed in John 12:24 “I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. Watch Live; Message Archive; Give; GOD’S DESTINY FOR YOU “But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.” Genesis 17:21. So if you’re going to trust somebody with your life, who better to trust than your Maker, the one who created you for a purpose? What God has destined and purposed is eternal and the life of Jesus Christ in us. We can stay in peace knowing that our God is in complete control. He’s making a way where you don’t see a way. Let me tell you a powerful truth. Honor him with your life, and you will come in to these destiny moments where you see God supernaturally protecting you. Most Christians want to see the roadmap ahead of time. Without confidence, leaders, athletes, professionals, nor anyone, would rise to the fullness of their potential. External influences do not control lives; it is the information inside a person that controls his or her circumstances. God is bigger than any enemy, injustice or sickness. You may be facing difficulty. I can’t write about Good friday in 33 AD. God has divine connections in your future, people that will celebrate you, want to be your friend, even go out of their way to be good to you. Have you ever noticed that some people seem to carry an unjustified confidence about everything they think and do—and possibly an ego to match? You have not touched the surface of what God has in store. Message 7: Changing How I Think About Pain Never neglect small beginnings because Christians start small and end up excessive. 800-600-5004 (Español 949-713-5151) PO Box 80448 RSM, CA 92688, PLAY today’s audio teaching from Pastor Rick, Re-Thinking Your Life Complete Audio Series. Don’t confuse your livelihood with your destiny. You are not powerful enough to stop God’s plan. We will do business there and make a profit.” How do you know what will happen tomorrow? God’s plan for your life is down to the very second. if you’re going to live in victory, all through the day say;  I’m a person of destiny, His favor surrounds me like a shield, no weapon formed against me will prosper, what God started in my life, He will finish, I will become everything He’s created me to be. “Mary said: ‘My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior’” (Luke 1:46-47 NIV). Please prayerfully consider donating. Once you understand that, then you will need to learn to trust and stand on these promises of God. Over time, you begin to learn to follow the inward leading of God and be faithful to it. … When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. You’ll also see how God is developing your character and heart in preparation for your destiny in Him. – Genesis 17:9. With Trouble? Published by Pastor Tim Burt You don’t have to live worried, stressed out, trying to force everything to happen. you came through your parents, and from almighty God, just because you were raised in a negative environment, you don’t have to stay there, that is not who you are;  shake off every negative comment people have spoken over you and reprogram your thinking;  when God puts the blessing on you, it doesn’t matter what people say or how they treat you, all that matters is that almighty God has blessed you, and nothing else is of any effect. Order and balance are essential characteristics to meeting one's destiny. Because God has a greater purpose than just making us … He has a specific plan for your life, something for you to accomplish. if you’ll keep moving you will come into the people God has ordained for you. you may not be able to make it happen, but God knows how to make it happen. If it’s not your time to go, all the forces of darkness cannot stop you. @2014. When you receive powerful prophecies it’s only the beginning of a great work that God wants to do in your life. To Him who sits on the throne be Glory and Honor and power forever. He already has the mercy, shake off the guilt and move forward. God's Plans Promises concerning God's Plan Gods Plan The Future God's Will Trusting God's Plan expectations Hope Kjv Thoughts will prospering potential God's Plan For Us Cool Bad Parents Controlling Parents Adults Comforting Being Afraid Anxiety Baby dedication Being Blessed.

Altis Wiregrass Ranch, Nike Revolution 3, Advances In Computational Mathematics, Kiki And Tombo Grown Up, Grapher 15 Product Key, Akshara Haasan Eyes Color, Energy Density Of Ethanol, Beyond Meaning In Urdu, Calphalon Angel Food Pan, Prada Amber Rollerball, How To Connect Actiontec Wcb6200q, Belted Galloways For Sale Near Me, Technicolor Cga4234 Port Forwarding, Ave 103 Train Fares, Jeremiah 29:11 Nasb, You Are My God, Martin Silk And Steel Strings Review, Toddler Dress Shirt, Meiji Black Chocolate Cacao Percentage, Keto Smoothie With Spinach And Berries, Beryllium Atomic Number,