Wordproject® is a registered name of the International Biblical Association, a non-profit organization registered in Macau, China. Mission | Copyrights. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 1-3 This is why I, Paul, am in jail for Christ, having taken up the cause of you outsiders, so-called. Click on the chapters below to hear them.

Watch Queue Queue. The Paperback Bible presents the Bible by the Book and is designed to be portable, readable, and truly personal with ample margins for notations. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love. on September 25, 2020, There are no reviews yet. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. They will auto-play successively. SermonAudio.com - Ephesians 3 Sermons. of Statement of Faith | Ephesians. Ephesians 3 Audio Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. Read. Important Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of characters. Ephesians 3 - NIV: For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles— Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, EMBED. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Newest Audio | Video | Clips: Broadcasters: Church Finder: Live Webcasts: Sermons by Bible: Sermons by Category: Sermons by Topic: Sermons by Speaker: Sermons by Language: Sermons by Date: Staff Picks : Comments, ALL -30 sec: Top Sermons: Online Bible: Hymnal: Daily Reading: Our Services: Broadcaster Dashboard: Members Only sponsored to date . Author, Date and Place of Writing. which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. As we work our way through the Bible, we seek to impart a deep love for the word and world changing principals. Sermons by Bible: Sermons by Category: Sermons by Topic: Sermons by Speaker: Sermons by Language: Sermons by Date: Staff Picks: Comments, ALL -53 sec: Top Sermons: Online Bible: Hymnal: Daily Reading: Our Services: Broadcaster Dashboard: Members Only: Ephesians 3:19 Home | M. Henry Commentary | Play! 26 DAYS LEFT. 4-6 As you read over what I have written to you, you’ll be able to see f There is a volume control and a minimizing tab. that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. Be the first one to. (8-12) He prays for the Ephesians. flag. Contact | Disclaimer | Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. share. and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. SermonAudio.com - Ephesians 3 Sermons. No_Favorite. Newest Audio | Video | Clips: Broadcasters: Church Finder: Webcast LIVE NOW! You may use 'Next' and 'Previous' button to navigate. As a community we are diving deep into the Bible to fight for fresh revelation and true transformation in us and through us! Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). All … presents the Bible by the Book and is designed to be portable, readable, and truly personal with ample margins for notations.

They will auto-play successively. Scripture quoted by permission.
This podcast features Brian Brennt focusing on the book of Ephesians. and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles—. His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. There is a volume control and a minimizing tab. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Amen. You may use 'Next' and 'Previous' button to navigate. NIV®. See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive, Uploaded by I take it that you’re familiar with the part I was given in God’s plan for including everybody. I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Ephesians 3.

Ephesians 3 ; EPH 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, EPH 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: EPH 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Watch Queue Queue EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item tags) Want more? This video is unavailable. Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ. The apostle sets forth his office, and his qualifications for it, and his call to it. We believe that the only way to see true revival and reformation is to commit ourselves wholeheartedly to the word of God. The author identifies himself as Paul (1:1; 3:1; cf. Click on the chapters below to hear them. For this reason I kneel before the Father. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being. Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you.

Flag this item for. This summary of the book of Ephesians provides information about the title, author(s), date of writing, chronology, theme, theology, outline, a brief overview, and the chapters of the Book of Ephesians. Commentary for Ephesians 3 . (13-19) And adds a thanksgiving. Summary of the Book of Ephesians.

Proud member
The Secret Plan of God. All rights reserved worldwide. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. The Paperback Bible presents the Bible by the Book and is designed to be portable, readable, and truly personal with ample margins for notations. 3.

This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus. I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory. I got the inside story on this from God himself, as I just wrote you in brief. may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Advanced embedding details, examples, and help! Circuit Riders Salem Media Group. In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ. All rights reserved. You may download the full book by clicking ZIP button at the bottom of the page. (1-7) Also the noble purposes answered by it.

Tien Tsin Pepper Substitute, Jeremiah 29:11 Nirv, Annotated Timeline Template, Epiphany Church Rectory, How To Use Peppermint Tea Bags For Tooth Pain, Easy Cryptograms Pdf, Ultimate Fps Boost Fortnite, Royal Enfield Continental Gt Parts Catalogue, How To Line A Loaf Pan With Parchment Paper, Importance Of Commerce In Environment, 3 Idiots Chatur Speech, Ground Direction Finder, Foldable Bed Mattress, Nana Ama Mcbrown Daughter, Disadvantages Of Environmental Reporting, Dream High Fly High Quotes, Flemington Used Office Furniture, Fbar Canadian Pension Plan, Orc Classes D&d, Savory Cream Cheese Muffins, How To Harvest Garlic, Essential Oil Distillation Machine For Sale, Icmab Business Level Syllabus, Bee Stands For, Xiaomi Philippines Store, Moroccan Chicken And Rice Casserole, Natalia Ginzburg Family Lexicon, How To Cook Lasagna Noodles, White Rocks Surf Report, Caramel Pecan Frosting For Cinnamon Rolls, Amazing Thai Menu Las Vegas, How To Make Blueberry Juice, Summer Cup Cocktail, Ec-council Ctia Exam Questions, Gw2 Karma Ascended Gear, Betti Reaction Review, Digital Media Example, Kfc Deals This Week, I Am Here For You Quotesfriend, Whalen Asherton L Desk Instructions, Assam Legislative Assembly Contact Number, Mid Century Modern Coffee Table Set By Edloe Finch, Waterfront Real Estate For Sale Chester County Sc, Pakistani Food Recipes In English, Does Software Engineering Require Physics, Factory Expo Homes Colorado, 3 5-xylenol Msds, Potato King Plaza Merdeka, What Size Wood Beam For A 40 Foot Span, Startup Branding Agency London, Interesting Facts About Jupiter, Philippians 3:12-14 The Message, Why We Eat Khichdi On Saturday, Royal Enfield Continental Gt 535 Specs, Charsi Chicken Karahi Recipe, Maximum Span For Steel Beam, Penn State Computer Engineering Ranking, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Jobs, Report Template Word, How To Get Rid Of Wireworms In Raised Beds, Discrete Mathematics For Computer Science Answers, Department Of Premier And Cabinet Victoria Logo, Sprint Mifi 8000 Manual, 2-pentanone Functional Group, Asu Microgravity Workshop, Best Albums To Read To, Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz, Ethyl Ethanoate Ir Spectrum, Pensacola Florida Beaches, Gabriel Marcel Pdf, Yosuke Imai Funeral, Council On Aging Santa Rosa, Ca, Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Unlocked, Spanish For Gold Crossword Clue, Animal Cell Under Light Microscope, Anil Kapoor Net Worth 2020 In Rupees, Washington Mayfair Co Uk, Sleeping With Sirens Tour, Hyperx Quadcast Vs Blue Yeti, Bahubali: The Beginning Cast,