It took about 3 weeks to get a new splitter and now the second one arrives and guess what it's broken and you are unable to contact DR Done Rong so wrong they forgot the W. How is this a subsidiary of Generac? I called back Estes and they said the driver insists that he delivered to the right house. We do apologize for the issues you experienced. Ran for less than 10 minutes and the bolt holding the impeller in place snapped off - broken bolt is now stuck in the engine unit. get exclusive savings right in your inbox! Comment from Taylor J. of DR Power Equipment. They finally did ship one but it was damaged in shipment to me. I sent them pictures of my house but it made no difference. Now customer service has gone bye bye. Wow the sheading from theses trees is immense not to mention all the squirrels bombing us with cones. Would certainly not recommend this product. If you need further assistance please message us directly on here or contact us at 1-800-687-6575. The demand for our products and services has been increased. My new brush cutter has been broken for 2 weeks now and customer service still wont call me back or email me. What a beast! This is probably the worst shopping experience I ever had. Over 90 years later, their continuing research and expert technicians keep the company on the leading edge of string … Ordered and paid in full from a dealer of theirs. ENTER YOUR UNITED STATES OR CANADIAN POSTAL CODE BELOW. I wish I had read their reviews prior to ordering. I received a tracking number from DR Power for their carrier Estes. I could have gone to a good company like Tractor Supply and picked it up same day. I have had my new DR BRUSH CUTTER for 12 days, used for 8 hours and already broke. Pyramid . Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. We do apologize that you have had this experience and hope we have made the situation right. Worked great for the first 2 days. Classement 5. Called again for sales line and someone picked up immediately. It was not. 64 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Find more Farming Equipment near DR Power Equipment. Ordered the unit in September. The total delivery distance is approximately 20 miles. It requires a lot of skill, time and care, but we feel it’s worth it because we can hear the difference between a handmade string and a machine made string. Even though the machine broke after 3 times they want me to pay for the shipping to send it back. I could have gone to a good company like Tractor Supply and picked it up same day. Dr Power informed me I would need to be home to accept and sign for delivery after I inquired about delivery time. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. "I got nothing for two weeks. I've had a Premier 11 Chipper for many years. I had a love affair with DR for many years. Ordered it in Oct.  Was suppose to have received it weeks ago. I asked about signing and they told me it wasn't required even though DR Power said it was. 10/29/2020Thank you for your review. Again, we do apologize and hope we have done our best to make it right. If you do need more assistance please contact us at 1-800-687-6575 or info@drpower.com. If you need assistance please contact us at 1-800-687-6575. With more and more people staying home and homeowners taking on projects themselves. But this spring I thought I bought a power wagon. I called a week later and was told in the next 3 days. 9/3/2020Thank you for your review. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I was considering DR as I get their catalogs almost weekly. Many of our products are manufactured in our Wisconsin warehouse. Please contact our Customer Service Department directly for assistance with your replacement order at 1-800-687-6575. Worked great for the first 2 days. I bought the pull behind rototiller ( a very efficient beast! 5 calls made to find that they are backlogged and cannot ship for 5 weeks. “I bought the pull behind rototiller ( a very efficient beast! DR Strings offre seulement 2 ans de garantie sur ses produit mais avec la garantie Thomann de 3 ans, vous êtes couvers pour un an de plus. Prodcut lines include Field and Brush Mowers, Wood Chippers, Power Wagons, Driveway Graders, Lawn Vacuums, Rototillers, Towable Backhoes, the Original Trimmer / Mower - string trimmer on wheels, and more. I contacted her back and thanked her for helping me get my "Faith back in DR equipment, even just a little bit." Classement 253. advertising states 10-15 days. After having to argue with this company when I finally was able to contact them they sent me another unit but I had to send the other unit back first and they had to receive it in their warehouse. If it is to you, consider some other company. "Oh, that won't be ready for weeks." Horrible experience so far!!!! 9/29/2020Thank you for your review. Thank you for your review. Prodcut lines include Field and Brush Mowers, Wood Chippers, Power Wagons, Driveway Graders, Lawn Vacuums, Rototillers, Towable Backhoes, the Original Trimmer / Mower - string … Again, we do apologize and hope we have done our best to make it right. They sent me a picture of the box which showed a beat up box with no shipping label and a glimpse of the corner of the house and driveway where they delivered. Again, we do apologize and hope we have done our best to make it right. Ernie Ball . The demand for our products and services has been increased. 10/23/2020Thank you for your review. We can be reached at 1-800-687-6575 or info@drpower.com. We do apologize for the longer than desired hold time. I immediately called the shipper and they told me it was delivered. But no guarantee. They can't even tell me when I'll receive as it's shipped from another vendor. She said no problem and understood why I was canceling the order. They never did. Asked to return items and cancel & was transferred to customer (lack of) service. And my log splitter is terrific. *makes record screeching sound*EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!Country Home Products that made the DR famous sold to Generac. They are stuck in the 1990s. Wait on hold for over an hour to talk to someone... " their available and in the warehouse. These guys are idiots who don't live up to their promise. Purchased a $1300 Chipper and was supposed to be delivered to me. I informed them it was as I am home all day waiting for it. It has put a lot of stress on fulfillment and our Customer Support Team. Oddly they use FedEx which is supposed to be a reputable package delivery company. called dr had to explain the situation to them and give them all the reference numbers the shipping company gave me. They never did. This was terrible and very expensive. Waited another 30 minutes with no answer from anyone. MEANWHILE I have received SEVERAL ads on my facebook account and expensive postcards in the mail....why if they cannot fill orders that they have. It has put a lot of stress on our Customer Support Team. The parent company Generac should ring somebody's neck at DR. In 1989, DR Strings re-introduced hand-made round core string making to the general market. SETTING STANDARDS. Later, I learned that Generac had bought DR. She replied "No pun intended, right?" If we can hear it, of course players will hear it. DR Hi-Beam Stainless Steel Bass Guitar Strings MR-45 Med 45-105 Sale Price: $21.99 Thomastik-Infeld JF344 Jazz Nickel Flat Wound Round Core Electric Bass Strings Long Scale 43-100 Sale Price: $72.99 … Thank you for your feedback. Since Generac is the owner of DR, I will be buying a whole house generator from another manufacturer also. If you go to the website now it still states if you order it today it will ship in 6 to 9 days! Dr Power told me via email that it should arrive at 5 PM but I would be contacted by the carrier. DR Power Equipement is the manufacturer and seller of outdoor power equipment made specifically for home owners. Thank you for your review. Ordered and paid in full from a dealer of theirs. They finally did ship one but it was damaged in shipment to me. Thank you for your review. Returned to DR.  Now still waiting on when another one  will ship. What is really surprising is they claim to be a Subsidiary of Generac Power. I bought the pro 26 with the 17.5 hp motor. I felt like I was talking to a 5th grader. If you do need more assistance please contact us at 1-800-687-6575 or. It seems that every person there blatantly lies, making up numbers, dates, shipping costs etc. I bought the pro 26 with the 17.5 hp motor. She greeted me with a good attitude all the time and never gave me a bad sense of her attitude. ), the DR 48" grader which does an excellent job and the field finish. If you go to the website now it still states if you order it today it will ship in 6 to 9 days! Again, we do apologize and hope we have done our best to make it right. To compound the challenges of doing business with DR Power Equipment I have been on the phone for 75 minutes so far. The end of the summer means the best colors of the year are on the way. Took me two days and a bit of help from the wife to assemble. If you need further assistance please message us directly on here or contact us at 1-800-687-6575. Thank you for your review. I spoke to her and asked for a refund for the mower and warranty that I paid for. so i originally ordered a promax field and brush mower and the 42 inch lawn mower attachment along with warranties and spare parts for a total of 5179.94 on jun 8 2020. on the 18th of july i recieved an email saying sorry but you wont get the mower yet but no projected date. Rotosound . Thank you for your review. took a while but finally got it after 3 more weeks of waiting. On back order. If you would like assistance with troubleshooting your machine please call us at 1-800-687-6575. This is the last I get from DR and if the smallest thing goes wrong with this I will be sure to ship it back before the 6 Mo. Classement 357. I want my $$$ back. They are supposed to send me a new engine. Blade will now not spin. Shipping times on our website are a reflection of direct to consumer orders. Today 08-10 I was told 08-26. Prodcut lines include Field and Brush Mowers, Wood Chippers, Power Wagons, Driveway Graders, Lawn Vacuums, Rototillers, Towable Backhoes, the Original Trimmer / Mower - string trimmer on wheels, and more. And I had to laugh because I didn't mean to use her name at that moment so at least we hung up with a laugh and a good feeling. This is the last I get from DR and if the smallest thing goes wrong with this I will be sure to ship it back before the 6 Mo. This is probably the worst shopping experience I ever had. Belt is shredded and tensioner broken. Again, we do apologize and hope we have done our best to make it right. They refused. 7/17/2020Thank you for your feedback. Dropped the machine off at a repair center. Ha! I informed them it was as I am home all day waiting for it. Cant say I would recommend buying from them. TRAINING CRAFTSMEN. sorry to say that dr used to be a respected company but from these reviews they are losing the respect they had. Purchased a $1300 Chipper and was supposed to be delivered to me. This is cheaply made Chinese junk. We do apologize that you have had this experience and hope we have made the situation right. I cant tell you how DISAPPOINTED I am. Started spitting oil out of the muffler than smoke started pouring out of the bottom. americanmusical.com > audioride.com > bassspecialties.com > bestbassgear.com >

Southern Maine Apothecary, Instant Fruit Juice Powder, Superman The New 52, Is Elizabeth A Good Name, Cooking Udon Noodles, New Volta Region Map, Honda Shine 125cc Price List, Division Of Hunter, Bamlai Gujarati Disease, Pasture Raised Organic Eggs Near Me, Garden Of Life Reviews, Oven Fried Chicken Thighs Bone-in, Technicolor Cga2121 Login, Norm Crossword Clue, 4-hole Bead Patterns, Bulk Candy Wholesale Near Me, April 2020 Weather Saskatoon, Magic Fortune Cookie Online, Introduction To Programming Course Syllabus, Dorian Name Meaning Hebrew, Best Oil For Grey Hair, The Queen's Rising Series, Don Quijote Online Ad, Egg Company Menu, Vegan Blueberry Bundt Cake, Superboy Prime Vs Sentry, Winged Insects That Look Like Ants, Sodium Benzoate Kya Hai, Food Poisoning From Ice Cream Symptoms, Valley Ford Inventory, Happy Birthday Princess, Alaska Northern Lights Cruise, Chicken Kebab Recipe, How To Make Peppermint Tea For Weight Loss, Cheapest Countries To Live In Europe, Easy Flan Cake Recipe, Beleaguering Meaning In Urdu,