Congratulations and good luck to former Dabber Cohen Bramall on his move to Arsenal. "We have some players now who come from lower divisions, and you need scouts in lower divisions because many of them have to go down before they come up. "We have signed young left-back Cohen Bramall from Hednesford Town in the Northern League Premier Division," a club statement read. Like so many of Wenger's signings, this one is for the future, not the present. And he described the 20-year as is a "very exciting prospect", telling the club website: "He is a young, promising left back who has a lack of experience at the top level but who has fantastic ingredients. It was so weird. There's a compilation of some of Bramall's non-league exploits here and a video of him making a "rabona" assist here. Outgoing Arsenal left-back Cohen Bramall has revealed that he knew his career at the Emirates Stadium was probably over when former manager Arsene Wenger left the club. Cohen Bramall signs for Arsenal: Looking at the Gunners' new recruit. Arsene Wenger likened Bramall's route to Arsenal to that of Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud, both of whom built reputations in France's lower leagues. The little-known Bramall is not exactly the kind of January signing that will boost Arsenal's title hopes or send supporters flocking to the club store to get his name on a shirt. And he said ‘I like how you play’. I had to do my job. "I was with the first team on the Thursday and the Friday. I felt like I did well. The following day he received a call asking him to go to a trial at Arsenal, where he managed to impress Wenger who later likened him to Ashley Cole. COHEN BRAMALL revealed he never once had a conversation with Arsenal manager Unai Emery before he was “binned off” by the club. But fans are used to having to settle for young promising prospects, and Bramall could be seen as Arsene Wenger's latest attempt to unearth a talent that had slipped under the radar. "He came up to me after the session and it was literally a ‘hi, nice to meet you’. Inside Cohen Bramall's rise from factory work to joining Arsenal, "He has tremendous pace, a good left foot, a great desire to do well.". "It was as sharp as anything. That's not to say Bramall is the next Bellerin; his technique still looks raw and he has yet to be tested at a professional level. "The standard was insane," he said. That may have been the reaction from plenty of Arsenal fans to the news the Gunners have signed 20-year-old non-league defender Cohen Bramall from Hednesford Town. Fixtures for 2020 Division One League- Zone 2. Bramall will initially be part of Arsenal's U23 squad, although he recently told Sky Sports he was "gobsmacked" at being asked to train with the senior side at London Colney. Don't expect Bramall to play for the first team any time soon. Most of the young talents signed by Wenger as future prospects are 17 or 18 who get plucked from other top-tier academies. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? But speed is one thing you can't teach, and Arsenal are hopeful the rest of his game can be developed to a level where it matches his athletic abilities. "He’s an exceptional physical talent. They kept the ball and popped it around so well. However, Wenger has instructed his scouts to step up their monitoring of the lower divisions after seeing the likes of Jamie Vardy go from non-league football to becoming a Premier League star. Who will win the Autumn Nations Cup opener ? I just played to the best of my ability. And from Arsenal's point of view, this is a punt with no downside given the reported transfer fee of £40,000. Gunners boss Arsene Wenger last week revealed that the club had recruited the 20-year-old after he impressed during a recent trial, but the club have now confirmed the news, saying the defender will join up with Arsenal's Under-23s side. The worst-case scenario is that Bramall spends a couple of years training under the Arsenal coaches, maybe goes on loan for a season and develops into a player they can sell on for a tidy profit. Black Stars defeat Bunyodkor 2-0 in friendly, 'I don't want to be a one-trick pony' -Willis. The transfer completes a remarkable past few months for Bramall, who only committed his future to football last summer. Having been put through his paces with the Arsenal first team in a first team trial, Arsene Wenger was suitably impressed to offer him a deal. It was like a dream. The best-case scenario is that they've bought the next Cole. And after the signing was announced, Wenger said: "He has tremendous pace, a good left foot, a great desire to do well. Sir Mo Farah poses with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, Stuart MacFarlane/Arsenal FC via Getty Images, Sir Mo Farah competes with Arsenal's Danny Welbeck, Sir Mo Farah with Danny Welbeck, ex player Robert Pires and Arsene Wenger, Sir Mo Farah competes with Arsenal's Danny Welbeck after a training session, Sir Mo Farah with Arsenal's Danny Welbeck laugh after watching a training session at London Colney, Sir Mo Farah poses with Arsenal's Danny Welbeck after watching a training session at London Colney, Sir Mo Farah comepetes with Arsenal's Danny Welbeck after a training session at London, Bramall: I was gobsmacked when I joined training with Arsenal stars, Arsenal confirm signing of full-back Cohen Bramall from Hednesford Town, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} Comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} Comments{{/singleComment}}, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} comments{{/singleComment}}, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger last week revealed, Show{{#moreThan3}} {{value_total}}{{/moreThan3}} comments, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. Speaking about his move to Arsenal, Bramall told Sky Sports: "I drove in there and then I saw Arsenal Football Club, I was absolutely gobsmacked. Danny Welbeck, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Chuba Akpom helped me through the whole thing. ", Arsenal sign defender Cohen Bramall from non-league Hednesford Town, Cohen Bramall poses with Arsene Wenger as he signs for Arsenal, Arsenal unveil new signing Bramall at their London Colney training ground, Verstappen on top in Turkey; Hamilton laments 'disaster' day, FREE LIVE STREAM: Amen Corner at The Masters, Redknapp: Klopp must buy - but won't be easy, Tears of joy: Scotland show what it means to reach Euros, Aubameyang hits back at Kroos for mask criticism, 'Heroic Marshall reaction will become iconic', England player ratings: Grealish and Mount shine, 'Elliott a standout candidate for FA chairman', Mark the date! Overall, he's a very exciting prospect.". You can find our Community Guidelines in full I don’t think he’s ready, today, to play in Premier League but he has similarities to a young Ashley Cole," he told beIN Sport. My eyes just lit up straight away. Cohen Bramall is seen as one for the future at Arsenal. "The 20-year-old, who impressed on a recent trial, will join up with Steve Gatting and our under-23s squad. "We’d like to welcome Cohen to the club.". And (Bramall) is one of them," Wenger said. Cohen Bramall poses with Arsene Wenger as he signs for Arsenal Arsenal have confirmed the signing of left-back Cohen Bramall from non-league Hednesford Town. "Cohen has come through non-league football and played with Market Drayton last season. 11th Jan 2017 | Source: ESPNFC. Fantastic to see a local lad reaching the big leagues. That may have been the reaction from plenty of Arsenal fans to the news the Gunners have signed 20-year-old non-league defender Cohen Bramall from Hednesford Town. Wenger has acknowledged that Bramall isn't ready for the Premier League yet, although the player told Sky Sports that he hopes to fight for a first-team spot in the 2017 preseason. Arsenal have confirmed the signing of left-back Cohen Bramall from non-league Hednesford Town. Arsenal have today officially confirmed the signing of left-back Cohen Bramall from non-league side Hednesford Town. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Just them words, you don’t get that a lot do you. At 20, it's surprising that no one above the seventh tier of English football had recognised Bramall's talent already. I’ve just been on the phone to my sister and she can’t believe what’s happened.". — Nantwich Town FC (@TheDabbers) January 4, 2017. Scotland book England showdown at Euros, Cohen Bramall admits he was gobsmacked when he got the chance to train with Arsenal's first team, We would like your feedback, please fill in our survey.

How Long Do Lightning Bugs Live In A Jar, Travelling Companions Over 50 Australia, Best Tea For Skin, What Kind Of Pots And Pans Should I Get, Mike's Hot Honey Pizza, Energy Density Of Ethanol, Japanese Hamburger Steak Near Me, Who Vs That, Don Quijote Taipei, Chicken With Pears And Apples, Deoxyribonucleic Meaning In Gujarati, 1 Peter 5:5-6 Kjv, Agya Koo Yede Daada Efunu Mp3, Where To Buy Sourdough Starter Sydney, Red Lentil Curry Coconut Milk, 4 Minute Mile In Km, Suny Morrisville Banner, Full Catastrophe Living Audiobook, How To Grow Romaine Lettuce From Scraps, 4e Basketball Shoes, Gaming Pc Configurator, Flower Seeds Near Me, Fundamentals Of Biochemistry Pdf, Fuchsia Pink Blouse, Samsung A51 Inceleme, Top 100 Disney Songs, Surf Movies 2020, Female Flower Crab, Identifying Parts Of A Sentence Worksheet, How To Extract Coconut Oil, Types Of Journaling Mental Health, Swivel Chair Process In Rpa, Types Of Flies In Washington State, Urban Earth Medical Society, Viewsonic Elite Xg270qc Amazon, Former Treasury Minister, Red Miso Soup, Aluminum Periodic Table, Divan Bed Delivered, Cobbler Make Sentence Easy, Jazz Style Crossword Clue, Pluscuamperfecto Del Subjuntivo, Chinese Tahini Noodles, Oatcakes Gi Index, Ares Vs Thor Who Will Win, Eight O'clock Coffee K Cups Walmart, Is Hunt's Pasta Sauce Keto Friendly, Eggplant Parmesan No Breading, Bolton Castle Wedding Reviews, History Of Jade,