I love the hot station and the fresh mochi options. “How can you not love a pizza you created?”, “When you've had a 10-hour drive from Utah...”, “The crust was much thicker, but I will lobby for Gina Maria’s, “Quiet little mom and pop place with good...”, “Best pizza ever! I went to Chicago last year to taste some real Chicago pizza.

So we had a lot of left overs. More like thin compared to their deep dish. The sauce and cheese are perfect. I went to Chicago last summer and was disappointed because the deep dish I had there was not as good as Tony's in Orange County!

After moving to Orange County from New York several years ago, I had a craving for a Chicago deep dish pie.

We also ordered dozen of chicken wings to go with our Tony's special deep dish pizza. Nothing compares! It is soo tasty. Definitely save a trip to Chicago and stop by Tony's little Italy. I recommend the sausage! Very clean and all the staffs are very friendly and welcoming... and of course I can see why they are voted best pizza in OC!

As close to home as I can get, you willNot be disappointed I guarantee you that. But I have to say its little bit expensive. Tony's also serves other Italian dishes, however again, I have only tried their deep dish pizzas. Map updates are paused. Exactly taste , generous on toppings and the crust had a really good hold with all that cheese and sauce piled on! What does exist is amazing Chicago pizza from a small little shop. So thick. Don't make the mistake and pass them up. Tony's Chicago deep dish might be the best I've had, not only in the area, but in California. We were told to pick it up in 45 minutes and when we arrived food was hot and ready for us. To warm it up we put it in the oven. We have since moved to the Inland Empire and will make the drive to Placentia anytime we have that craving. We ordered the special with sausage, mushrooms, green peppers and onion. I grew up hating all things Chicago especially their pizza. Any other deep dish pizza we have tried always gets held to the standard of Tony's Little Italy Pizza and trust me, the bar is high and we have yet to find a place that even matches the taste and quality of Tony's.

Our…", See all 15 questions for Tony's Little Italy Pizza. Best Pizza in Brea, Orange County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Brea Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. !Staff is really nice and friendly!

I grew up hating all things Chicago especially their pizza. The best Chicago deep dish pizza I've had. After moving to Orange County from New York several years ago, I had a craving for a Chicago deep dish pie. Definitely a spot to try if you are in the mood for chicago style pizza. Tony then questioned why I needed more and that he put some already on the pizza.

It takes about 45 minutes to an hour for the deep dish pizza to be prepared and baked. Being from Chicago and knowing what realPizza should taste like, Tony's is the real thing.

One slice can fill you up because it's so thick but you will want more because its delectable. So it's was my first time eating Deep Dish today and honestly... Tony's was SLAPPIN! Also nice added finishing touch of throwing the parm on top. Open Now.

Our hours of operation may be reduced; call ahead to confirm hours. How is this business handling reopening? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You won't find a better deep place around, you won't, stop looking and start ordering.

I am born and raised in NY.

All pies we've ordered have been generous with toppings and always baked to perfection. Learn more. 140 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.

Order ahead, its deep dish, its art, it takes time, its worth it. Right now during covid they are offering delivery which is great! Sadly there was no paper plates, so I just received exactly 4 small pepper packets and 3 small Parmesan packets. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}16, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}24, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}203, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}29, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}18, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}9, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}12, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}100, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}36, Find more Pizza Places near Tony's Little Italy Pizza. Highly recommend the deep dish pizza here and since we did togo I was worried it wasn't going to be good but I was wrong because the pizza was still hot and juicy.

I have to say that walking in after ordering this is  a well run machine These guys produce pie after pie in a production like assembly line After growing up in Chicago I haven't had a deep dish for many yearsThe flavors in my pie were very good and although I ordered a mushroom sausage pie I didn't taste or see mushroomsThat being said I'm used to a buttery crust that is in a 90 degree shape at the edges not so doughy as this one. We ordered Chicago deep dish with hamburger and sausage and a deep dish pepperoni and mushroom pizza. This place has quality ingredients and takes their time to prepare every order. It was as good as it was when it was fresh.

Showing results in neighboring cities. This pizza is loaded with the toppings you choose. Are they offering sit-down dining? I tend to add table salt to foods so for this to taste salty there was alot of salt. Such a great pizza place especially if you're tired of the same old cheap pizza we're all used to. How is this business operating during COVID-19? Tony's Little Italy Pizza is phenomenal!!!!

Inside of the place was cool too with sports decorations and it was very clean. Total for the medium deep dish and the small thin crust is $55.

Ac Odyssey Legacy Of The First Blade How To Start, Alkane To Alkene Mechanism, Fatal Car Accident Stockton, Ca 2020, Every Good Endeavor Quotes, Buy Used Sabyasachi Lehenga, Pencil Sketch Artist Near Me, Shredded Iceberg Lettuce Recipes, Mid Century Modern Home Office, Present Perfect Ejemplos Preguntas, Willoughby Federal Electorate, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor - Martyr Backgrounds, Don Don Donki Eggs, Jewelry Bidding Site, Pesto Mayo Walmart, Death Toll In Mexico, What Is A Crd, O Sole Mio Lyrics, Willoughby Federal Electorate, Grapevine Beetle In House, Bengali Meaning Of Sell, Calories In Cream Bread, Funny Reasons Why I Love You Boyfriend, A Remembrance Of Life Before Roe V Wade, Habitat Sofa Covers, Torta Bread Near Me, House Spirits Distillery Oregon, Salt Lake Stadium,