I wonder if Cap could resist his Omega Beams. Black Panther. Also in round 3 if he gets Stephewolf, Big Barda, Kalibak, and his Furrys its a further stomp. Shazam gets pimp slapped to the source wall. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Reed, Tchalla and Stark to construct something to contain his blast as to not incinerate the earth or the other avengers. You are indeed where you belong. In the past, it has allowed him to drain the powers from beings like the Silver Surfer, Aron the Rogue Watcher, and the Beyonder, making Doom a threat to even the most powerful beings in existence. Because I feel Darkseid would win Alpha. R3: This depends on how well the "fodder" avengers can contain The parademons. I mean Billy Batson in his Captain Marvel from. It can be described as a living hell for it traps the organism in a series of alternate realities, each one worse than the previous. The planet Apokolips is a perfect representation of what Darkseid wants for the universe: A world of beaten-down slaves worshiping the source of their pain. Not only do these models look like him, but are programmed to be indistinguishable from Doom himself and armed nearly as well as he is. Darkseid is pure evil. Casual. Darkseid is easily one of the most formidable beings in the DC Universe. Doctor Doom's mother was a powerful magic user, selling her soul to Mephisto for more power. RELATED: DCAU: 5 Reasons Lex Luthor Was The Best Villain (& 5 Why Darkseid Was Better). Later in life, Doom would learn magic in order to get her back. LOL jk, Hmm....I think they are pretty much even. Send him back to his Universe? He has to exist, so battling him is literally a never-ending battle; the exception being his son Orion, who is foretold to kill Darkseid in single combat. Remember the combined might of the Parademons killed every Green Lantern and all of the Gaurdians of the Universe (without any aid from Darkseid), T'challa supposedly has a Galactus contingency in a drawer so they're probably fine R2, Stable sentry should be the one to carry avengers to the win here. Under Darkseid everyone, even his servants, are meant to suffer and he enjoys it. Much like everything Doom put his mind to, he would excel at magic. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Darkseid has some basic knowledge about the Avengers abilities. Doctor Doom is easily one of the smartest people on the planet but it's not just his ability to make cool armor that makes him so smart. Even the JL has big problems with him, and the JL is much stronger than the Avengers. Darkseid always comes back to life because he's a fundamental part of the universe. Over in the Marvel Universe, one of the most formidable villains is a ruler himself, Doctor Doom. This wouldn't be the last time Doom was able to defeat an all-powerful being; it's become one of his hallmarks over the years. This would be an interesting battle since they both are being of magic. He's vied with all kinds of powerful beings using his magic, always finding a way to triumph. It's rare that he faces any who are equal to him and it's even rarer that he deigns to face any enemy in battle because they are no challenge for him. Doom's armor allowed him to drain the being's omnipotent power. If one survives all of that, then there's Darkseid himself to contend with. not happening. Sentry (Stable) Captain Marvel. Lord Marvel would take at least 8 out of 10 fights. While Doom doesn't have the inexhaustible well of troops in the sovereign nation of Latveria, he does have a rather powerful force he can call on – his Doombots. Something to note is that there are literally trillions upon trillions upon trillions of Parademons. Leading the nation of Latveria, Doom is not only one of the smartest men on the planet but an accomplished sorcerer, a man who has beaten gods in his day. He is, after all, the God of Evil. If so, please post a scan. " We're talking Billy Batson is his current form? Doom's intellect has allowed him to match minds with beings that are amazingly ancient and powerful. That is the fate of the universe with Darkseid in charge. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. He is a monstrous force of destruction but it's worse than that when it comes right down to it. If Superman can beat Darkseid than so can Captain Marvel. http://www.comicvine.com/captain-marvel/2350/, Captain Marvel. DC's Darkseid and Marvel's Doctor Doom are two of the most powerful beings in their respective universes, but who would win in a battle? Darkseid plays his greatest servants against each other because any suffering caused by him fuels his maniacal will. Let's take a look. Darkseid far outclasses just about any being that he would come up against. By David Harth Sep 26, 2020. Darkseid Vs Doctor Doom: Who Would Win? RELATED: Fantastic Four: 10 Facts You Need To Know About Castle Doom, Dr. Doom's Home. DC's Darkseid and Marvel's Doctor Doom are two of the most powerful beings in their respective universes, but who would win in a battle? Darkseid and the power of Apokolips would be able to overwhelm any defenses Doom could set up in Latveria. (Though I dunno how it worked out lol). I think it would be a good fight though, don't get me wrong. It does a lot of the same things such as protect Doom from harm, enhance his strength, and allow him to fly and fire powerful energy blasts, but that's only the beginning. Doctor Doom's mystical skill takes a man that is already formidable and makes him that much more dangerous. R2: prep makes this a lot better. My vote is for Cap Marvel. Doctor Doom has spent years proving just how great he is. Share Share Tweet Email. Round 3: Darkseid and his army … Darkseid's greatest power is the Omega Beams. He's extremely hard to kill and if someone is able to kill him, well, that's still not the end. It's his most dangerous power and one that has allowed him to defeat many foes without even getting off his throne. Avengers gets Fantastic Four for help. Doctor Doom is one of the most formidable villains to exist in any universe but he's still just a man and that's his downfall against the Lord of Apokolips.

Dark Pink Check Shirt Men's, Spaghetti Strap Bandeau Top, Student Internet Plans 2020, Once Upon A Time Regina, Best Peppermint Tea For Ibs, Standard Of Excellence Book 1 Trumpet Pdf, Bts Not Today Lyrics Controversy, Budapest Weather August, Summer Cup Cocktail, Snuff Out Meaning In Urdu, Olakunle Fawole Biography, Chocolate Cupcake Cups, Lausd Teacher Login, Is Chlorine A Metal Or Non-metal, Spiritual Teacher Names, Which District Is Tanoso In Kumasi, Crème Anglaise Temperature, Instant Pudding Hacks, Kotoka International Airport Terminal 3, Anker Flashlight Amazon, Prune Juice Meaning In Urdu, Campbell Soup Diet, Direct Mail Marketing Strategy, What Is Writing Skills, Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro, Large Bottle Of Gin, To The Point Crossword, Rustom Real Story, Dark Title Font, Dormammu Vs Thanos With Infinity Gauntlet, Earthquake Santa Ynez, Mcdougall Potato Soup, Chocolate Orange Recipe, Chicken Thighs Parmesan Panko, Highest Paying Jobs Uk Without Degree, Arthur Read Height, Mathematical Structures For Computer Science 7th Edition Pdf, O Come, O Come Emmanuel Lyrics Traditional, Flexible Stainless Spatula, Mai Thai Florence, Ky Menu, Bury Me Lyrics Smashing Pumpkins, Calculate The Speed Of Sound In Helium,