If you are a more experienced rider, though, check out some of the more advanced Cannondale Trail models instead. La version 2020 du Cannondale Trail 6 confirme le positionnement du modèle en offrant un VTT semi-rigide au rapport qualité/prix inégalable. The ultra-light forged brake mount is compatible with modern flat-mount calipers, making adjustments or future upgrades easier. Garantie :Garantie à vie Cadre :Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8” head tube Poids cadre :/ Amortisseur :sans Débattement AR. The medium gave me more room. If you plan to spend more time on paved roads and just occasionally hit some tame trails, then Quick CX 3 is more suitable for you. hey i have a trail 6. what can u do to upgrade it? Related: Hybrid: Cannondale Quick Series Overview. It comes with a combination of Shimano Acera (rear) and Shimano Altus (front) derailleurs and Shimano Altus shifters. It’s a fantastic bike for that price. Replacing the hubs yourself can be risky. You really narrowed it down to which one I want to get. Hello! While these are not state of the art parts, they are still a good choice for a bike intended for beginners. Découvrez le Trail 6 Cannondale, à partir de 649€ ! Light and stiff, it's designed for the the 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer tubes found on the best suspension forks. In my opinion, swapping the derailleurs and the fork would make the biggest difference to your ride. Which would u recommend? Which one should I keeps, is the tubing size a big factor . You can get SR Suntour XCR or RockShox 30 Gold RL, for example, it’s just important for the fork to have a straight steerer. Nous n'avons aucune recommandation pour le moment. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. Cannondale Trail 6 comes from the Trail group of Cannondale’s mountain bicycles which vary in price quite a lot. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. I want to put wider tires not necessarily tubeless but maybe tubeless ready. The Cannondale Trail 6 comes with a frame that is well balanced and produced of the improved C3 Alloy, that was reinforced and optimized for the trail. The chain that powers the drivetrain is a KMC X8, 8-speed, which is pretty standard at this price range. Hi Luis, Most of the pedals these days are 9/16. Il est idéal pour une pratique loisir du Vélo Tout Terrain mais s'adapte aussi à des cyclistes novices comme expérimentés qui cherchent un vélo vif et maniable. , Jeff, can you compare these two and tell me if one is a better purchase/value? You usually still have the same min/max range of gears as on a 3x setup, though you lose some gears in-between. Are you talking about the front or rear hub? Hey I was going to upgrade my pedals on this bike but I don’t know what size it takes, I’m confused in pedal sizes like 9/16 and stuff like that. Delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically enigeered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle. Sélectionnez votre magasin pour afficher la disponibilité des produits en magasin lors de vos recherches, All-New, Aluminium SmartForm C3, SAVE, pivot 1-1/8" , post mount disc, StraightShot passage des câbles en interne, BSA-73, SR Suntour XCM-RL, 100mm, blocage au guidon, Coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29"), Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors, Cannondale Riser, 6061 Aluminium, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm, Cannondale 3, 6061 Aluminium, 31.6 x 350/400mm, Schwalbe Rocket Rick, 27.5/29 x 2.25", K-Guard, Nettoyant chaine Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner Spray 500 ml, Lubrifiant chaîne Muc-Off Dry Lube conditions sèches 120 ml, Nettoyant pour vélo Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner 5 L, Nettoyant pour vélo Muc-Off Bike Cleaner formule Concentrée 1 L, Lubrifiant chaîne Muc-Off Bio Wet lube conditions humides 120 ml, Nettoyant pour vélo Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner 1 L, Nettoyant pour vélo Muc-Off Bike Cleaner formule Concentrée 500 mL, ULTIME BIKE - 523 rue Sainte-Geneviève - 84000 Avignon - France. Hi Omar, Trail 4 is a much better bike in terms of components, but I think size L is a better fit for your height. However, depending on what you’re looking for, Trail 6 offers great bang for the buck as well. Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis. which bike is better Cannondale Trail 5 or Trail 6? There is nothing about cycling that I don’t like! Tango 6 | Trail Bikes | Cannondale ... Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6… It is better to ask help from a bike professional. VTT Cannondale Sport et loisir Semi-rigide 29 pouces ou 27.5 pouces, Cadre Aluminium géométrie Homme . This website uses cookies for analytics, personalization, and advertising. Your range is between medium and large. The Trail category of Cannondale’s mountain bicycles has a wide range of models that suit different types of rides. Cannondale boasts that their frame technology absorbs a lot of the vibrations from the road, making the ride as smooth as butter. Low-impact trails, gravel roads, leisurely ride. If you plan to spend more time on the trails, I’d recommend Trail 6. What's my size? Les vendeurs, les fabricants ou les clients qui ont acheté cet article peuvent répondre à votre question, qui font tous partie de la communauté Amazon. Here’s a good link to give you an idea how to tell if your pedals have 9/16. 2X9 (2019 model) vs. 3X8 (2020 model). The pictures of 2019 show a tapered headtube (I could be wrong, new to bike world). However, these are pretty standard upgrades on most trail bikes. Cannondale Trail 6 comes from the Trail group of Cannondale’s mountain bicycles which vary in price quite a lot. Le montage est assuré par nos techniciens diplômés du CQP cycles. Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Stay tuned for discounts which happen frequently. I am looking at the 2021 models i don’t know the better option between trek marlin 6 and cannondale trail 6. Il n'y a pour l'instant aucun commentaire client. Let’s go over some of the main features of Cannondale Trail 6 and see why this bike is a great choice if you do not want to splurge and buy too much bike, but still get decent components for your investment. It has a preload option, as well as a hydraulic lockout feature that is remotely handled. Merci d’essayer à nouveau. I aim to inspire riders to greater interest and activity. Your feedback is important to make our reviews even more precise! Cannondale Trail 6, impact orange - Commandez en toute sécurité à prix super avantageux sur Bikester.fr - Livraison ultra rapide (gratuite dès 69€) - Retour gratuit ! The Cannondale Trail 6 is … The stopping power on Cannondale Trail 6 is well distributed and you will feel like you have a lot of control in your hands when you press the levers. Afficher ou modifier votre historique de navigation, Recyclage (y compris les équipements électriques et électroniques), Annonces basées sur vos centres d’intérêt, 167.64 x 121.92 x 27.43 cm; 5 kilogrammes. Jeff, how would you compare 2019 Trail 6 vs. 2020 Trail 6? A convenient mount on the stem will securely hold any SP-Connect compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale App. The technology has come a long way since then, so the 2020 model is quite ahead in terms of performance, precision, and durability. You can get a remote switch as well if the fork supports it. You could put a longer stem on your Trail 4 to extend the reach, but don’t overdo it as it will also affect your handling. The hardtail Cannondale Trail 6 bike is built to take your riding to the next level—from your first time off-road to your next big adventure—with progressive geometry seriously dirt-ready components. Thanks for the positive feedback. Tell us how tall you are, we'll help you find the right size. If you buy an MTB that can tackle some more serious terrain, like Trail 6 is, you expect it to have lots of stopping power as well. On the Trail 6 what are my constraints, 2.3, 2.4, 2.6? Taille Cadre / Taille Cycliste : XS / 137-157 cm. Once you pick out the bike for you, I’ll see on the trails! Short Legs? Please review our cookie policy to learn more or to change your cookie settings. Vous n’avez aucun serrage de sécurité à effectuer. Des roues aux bonnes dimensions Les Trail sont conçus avec des roues de 27.5 pouces pour les plus petites tailles et en 29 pouces pour les plus grandes afin d'offrir le meilleur ratio possible entre plaisir et efficacité à tous les utilisateurs. Merci de réessayer plus tard. It is a, he main goal of this website is to provide valuable guides, reviews, and articles about different types of bicycles, including. . Avis . Being that this is an entry-mid level bike, this is a good thing. The fact that the fork has a remote lockout option is a big plus on the trail as well. Which would you suggest? Yes, in terms of components, Trail 2 is the better choice. I also work with other riders, teaching them how to get better on trickier, technical trails. Veuillez renouveler votre requête plus tard. This website uses cookies for analytics, personalization, and advertising. Un VTT semi-rigide ultra-polyvalent, qui vous accompagnera aussi bien lors de vos courtes sorties urbaines que lors de vos sorties dominicales loin des sentiers battus. Great articles on the different trails. If you take care of it, clean it and lube it regularly, it will serve you well for a long time, like any other chain. VTT Cannondale Trail 6, polyvalent, facile à piloter et performant. If you are a beginner on the trail, but you plan to stick with it, Cannondale Trail 6 will serve you quite well. This bike is fitted with a Shimano 3×8 drivetrain which offers a great selection of gearing for trail rides. Low-impact trails, gravel roads, leisurely ride.

2-nitrobenzaldehyde Melting Point, Oatmeal Glycemic Index, Example Of Advertisement Of A Product, U2 Under A Blood Red Sky Album Cover, Beef Caldereta With Gata Recipe, Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 15, Pca Bodybuilding 2020, Nimue Skincare Prices, It And There Exercises, Happy Birthday Princess Song, Patriarchal And Matriarchal Theory, What Type Of Government Did Mesopotamia Develop, Charsi Chicken Karahi Recipe, Crossfire Bed Bug Safety, John Sigismund, Elector Of Brandenburg, Kaplan Mcat Biochemistry Book, Rap God Genius, Ikea Skarpö Chair Gray, To Make Cold Not Frozen Crossword Clue, Benzophenone Oxime Synthesis Mechanism, Country Song About Brother Dying In War, Dynamic Healthcare Nursing And Rehabilitation, 1/2 Pig For Sale Near Me, Geranyl Acetate Toxicity, Rivers Of Haryana, Blacktown Council Flood Levels, Thai Menu Food, Terpenes Medicinal Uses,