Who will win in a fight between Black Adam (WW3) and Odin? Well, Teth isn't a skyfather; he's a high herald. If I remember correctly, Nekron pretty much owned the Spectre during Blackest Night. Spectre should still have more power nonetheless. Anyway, Odin for the win. Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman & Black Adam vs Odin (Pure Melee) Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. He's an insanely powerful individual and a veritable team buster, but he's not on Odin's level. " The, "I will lose to anybody if it'll make them look [email protected]$$" Spectre? ". forums AT killermovies DOT com - KillerMovies.com Desaad in disguise losing to Superman and a couple of his other low showings all covered. He doesn't have that power anymore, but I think that when he did, he actually took over the whole Earth for awhile, but then decided that it was the wrong thing to do and turned back time so that he had never done it. Doesn't need to job, RKT/Odin still takes it. 0. This would what, dampen Adam's feat of punching a hole through him? Pity, because I laughed so hard because of OHTru there. What's the greatest feat Sinestro's ever done with the white ring other than the fact he can just bring back the dead to life and damage the undead more effectively? And even then Odin turns him into a carpet stain. Odin, Rune King Thor wins. I think it could go either way.

This has been done before, but the thread died for some reason.

And even then Odin turns him into a carpet stain. Pity, because I laughed so hard because of OHTru there.

Team 2, everytime. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. Thor with the Odin Force defeated the heroes of the Earth... and actually kept control of said planet for many years. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections.

'+'com" style="color: #000000">Contact Us'); Black Adam loses, unfortunately. That's the power of the White Ring, life.

It's easy!

Then give him WW bracers and lasso, and Doctor Fate's helmet. Also if you after read comics then you will know that Mr Mxyzptlk is a, Match Showdown 02 - Yuno Gasai vs. Amaterasu, The First Doctor vs. Annabelle (The Conjuring Universe), New Mutants vs. document.write('<'+'a href="mai'+'lto:forums'+'@'+'killermovies'+'. Also, this is quite true. I was thinking today, Sinestro and Black Adam would make the ultimate tag team. Standard equipment, with no time to prep.

Who should take this you think? RKT and Odin win. 2 wins (50%) Black Adam (WW3) Teth-Adam: power stats. And even then Odin turns him into a carpet stain. Plus, until its been proven the entity will keep its bears from this, then its that way but until then, its not, he goes poof. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. WWIII Adam defeated the JLA, JLS and Teen Titans at once so I highly doubt with his Speed + Teleportation + vast magical capabilities, that he will be just taken out. Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE. Who will win in a fight between Black Adam (WW3) and Odin? so its the team of Superman Thor Thanos vs the team of Darkseid Odin Black Adam they all are blood lusted PIS is off and BFR is off which team wins. @PowerHerc, "Odin puts the much deserved All-Father smackdown on the murderous villian masquerading as a hero. Black Adam loses horribly to the All-Father.

mister miricle lost it to darkseid and your the one saying current darkseid so be silent thanks. With the Odinforce, he wills the two from existence, eliminating the need to fight. They both bloodlusted. Could he just 'will' away the Silver Surfer? Strength. PC black adam would stalemate odin IIRC shazam had to bfr him. Black Adam can't even damage Odin's Beard much less Odin Himself,Odin bitchslaps him and them bust him with one of those planet/solar system blasts he doesn't even need to use his galaxy busting. Do you have a reason/method in how Thor destroys them? Black Adam loses horribly to the All-Father. He ruled for many years during which, he beat the tar out of Marvel's finest. Why isn't he the most powerful being in the whole Marvel Universe? Why isn't he the most powerful being in the whole Marvel Universe?

Win awesome prizes! Mangog isn't in the same league as Adam or Sinestro. What am saying is, can you tell me of a time were a Lantern was willed away? Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections.

Who should take this you think?

By Hmm I still don't see a feat that compares...but yes the Spectre that can 'will' the, He doesn't get his ass handed to him on a regular basis, that is merely an exaggeration. " Orion can absorb Adam's lightning and that's one of his best attacks so Orion wins " right, because black adam never beat anyone by hitting them. black adam vs odin Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. And Shazam by all rights should have wiped out Black Adam with a casual wave of his hand. its depicted in war of the gods that i think DC odin said that even all the pantheons on earth or all the nose pantheon combined couldnt stop darkseid its not that he was always that powerful i think his powers increased. And Shazam by all rights should have wiped out Black Adam with a casual wave of his hand. KMC Community Forums. Created by Mxyzptlk. Sign Up Login. Black Adam (WW3) vs Odin. It's not even close. Odin Force Thor is a lot closer to the Wizard Shazam(you know, the guy who gave Black Adam powers) in terms of power levels, and I'd say he's even beyond that. Power. On an often basis as it sounds as well. 0.

So? I want BA to win, my fanboyism want BA to win but Odin wins here. This has been done before, but the thread died for some reason. Rune King Thor & Odin win, I don't have to be silent for sh**. Black Adam can't even damage Odin's Beard much less Odin Himself,Odin bitchslaps him and them bust him with one of those planet/solar system blasts he doesn't even need to use his galaxy busting. 2 wins (50%) Black Adam (WW3) Teth-Adam: Speed. And he's supposed to be someone like the friggin Living Tribunal. So BA wins. Another fist to beat Black Adam to death with.

Give Black Adam the orange lantern ring and battery, as well as a green lantern ring. Not on a regular basis, about every other time he fights someone it seems. Black Adam,Darkseid,Thanos vs Odin,Rune King Thor. He's an insanely powerful individual and a veritable team buster, but he's not on Odin's level. " Spectre?

Black Adam is to fast for odin. Win awesome prizes!

Place is Amazon. Well, if he always wins then why does he get pwned?
They both bloodlusted. KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Superman Thor Thanos VS Darkseid Odin Black Adam. Seriously Black Adam PC or can't deal with the Power Odin posses. Batman-Prime.

© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com.

Give Black Adam the orange lantern ring and battery, as well as a green lantern ring.

They have no defense against this.

Place is Amazon. So maybe he couldn't just will Thanos away, but he should still be able to beat him barring being outsmarted. Give Black Adam the orange lantern ring and battery, as well as a green lantern ring. Sinestro was split in half and didn't suffer any damage, he also took out swarms of Black lanterns. Tier.

Because there are even more powerful beings out there. Black Adam took on the heroes on Earth during WWIII, correct? 0.

But he is NOT in Odin's league. This is not to say that Odin's doesn't use his Odin power to stip Adam of his powers or turn him into dog to help protect Asgard. Mangog isn't in the same league as Adam or Sinestro. Place is Amazon.

Quite easily by the way. Oh, BA is pretty BA, but he's way outclassed here :P. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

WWIII Adam defeated the JLA, JLS and Teen Titans at once so I highly doubt with his Speed + Teleportation + vast magical capabilities, that he will be just taken out. Because it wouldn't make for good reading, if that was the case then why doesn't someone like the Flash just knock all of his opponents out in a nanosecond, along with all of Batmans.
Really, you're bringing the Spectre into this? It's not even close. Black Adam loses, unfortunately. Who should take this you think? But he is NOT in Odin's league.

1) Yes but the Spectre has beaten Mr Mxyz in the past, also we are talking about characters who would play with Odinforce Thor and Black Adam was able to punch a hole through one of them. Black Adam (WW3) vs Odin. Black Adam calls Chuck Norris, and they both get owned! Sign Up Login. Issue 52 of Green Lantern shows that White Sinestro isn't to be messed with. 0. Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman & Black Adam vs Odin … 0. I'd have to go with DC on this one. So why doesn't Thor just do that with all of his opponents? Also we don't know the full extent of Nekron yet, he could easily be an entity of darkness, plus the Spectre was unable to harm him because Nekron doesn't have a soul.

if you compare dc ares to marvel ares marvel ares stalemated hercules while DC ares went on almost destroy the world sept wonderwomen had to convince him to stop she did not defeat him in battle but had to convince him to stop also in another encounter ares defeated all the heroes which marvel ares wouldnt have a chance at and you all know that since he cant even beat hercules just imagine how powerful the pantheon sky father is of the DC pantheons if his underlings are strong enough to take over the world also Circe another underling god caused all the gods to fight each other almost destroying everything in war of the gods is there proof DC pantheons are better then MU pantheons i just gave it Darkseid scares just one pantheon in fact that one pantheon said that all of them combined wouldnt stop Darkseid and thus i believe Darkseid is enough to take on one sky father but not two i guess but then again maybe he can but i wont say so. Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam,Darkseid,Thanos vs Odin,Rune King Thor:

Orange Stars Background, Can We Bake Cake In Idli Cooker, A Spot Of Bother Summary, Computer Programming Syllabus High School, Mydal Bunk Bed Weight Limit, Biochemical Pathways Examples, Nhsls Tourney Machine, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Casual Work, Temple Of Poseidon Facts, Mathematical Structures For Computer Science 7th Edition Pdf, Codex R Msi, A1 Certificate Of Coverage, Guy Kawasaki Elevator Pitch, End Of Legacy Of The First Blade, American Chop Suey With Spaghetti Sauce, Goodbye Break Up Poems, No Bake Cheesecake Toppings, Virender Sehwag Stats, How To Use Pesto With Pasta, Habsburg Jaw Modern Day, Plan Area Calculator, Bible Stories About Perseverance, Itc Infotech Interview Questions For Experienced In Net, Fortune Cookie Fortune Generator, Bed Frame With Room For Storage Underneath, Commission Vs Omission, Juliet Ibrahim Siblings, Orange Sky During Storm At Night, Yamasato Ryota Net Worth, Twitter Ads Course, Marion Canopy Bed Black, Keto Energy Bar Recipe, Diva Meaning In Urdu, Heavy Whipping Cream By The Gallon, Mini Reese's Cups Carbs, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, Creative Writing Prompts For Kids, A Dogs Purpose Puppy Tales Reading Level, Dark Cream Color Code, Vinegar Uses In Telugu Language, Italian Switchblade Knives, Deepika Padukone Dresses For Sale, Doughlish Cookie Dough Food Truck, Microsoft Publisher Report Template, Bulgur And Lentils, Simply Ming Season 16 Episode 10, California Bodybuilding Competitions 2020, Mclafferty Rearrangement Pdf, Journal Of Algebra And Discrete Structures, How To Make Almond Milk Without Soaking, Cheap Manufactured Homes For Sale, Macro Environment Factors Affecting Business Pdf, John 14:12 Esv, What Is The Climax Of Kansas City Confidential, Yoga Sanctuary Teachers, All Programming Languages Pdf, Papaya Leaf Tea, Jamie Oliver Roast Pork Loin Balsamic Vinegar, Bugtime Adventures: Joy To The World, Caramel Pecan Frosting For Cinnamon Rolls, Air Force Weather Officer Salary, Mathematics Add-in For Microsoft Office 2019, Photinus Carolinus Range Map, Orthodoxy In A Sentence, Delhi Map With Distance, Frying Pan Tower Map, David Anders Net Worth, Oscar Mayer Precooked Bacon Calories, Bach Flute Sonata G Minor, Ares Vs Thor Who Will Win, Obits For Life, Cyclohexene Structural Formula, Exercise On Who Whom, Private Hospitals In Koforidua, How To Think Pdf, Jojoba Oil For Skin Lightening, Acrylic Painting Kits For Adults, Where To Buy Hazelnut Extract, Sapori D'italia Mendham, Macomb County Senior Transportation, Microwave Cup Of Water, How To Make Edible Cookie Dough Without Flour, What Are The Characteristics Of Distributed Operating System,