I will definitely purchase more!!!! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Thank you! Quality parts, great prices, friendly service, fast shipping in these times of Corona virus. I'll advertise and do business with them again! I highly recommend BCA! I was supposed to have a shirt shipped with the order, it was missing but I emailed Bear Creek and they are sending one out. Excellent customer service, and quick response times. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Available in many styles, calibers (.223 WYLDE, 5.56 NATO, 300 Blackout and more) and in 3 difference finishes (Black Nitride, Parkerized, and Stainless Steel). For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Good people to work with. Ordered the 12.7x42 side charging upper, and couldn't be happier! They have parts I can’t find anywhere else right now. 6.5 Grendel, 18" Stainless Straight Fluted Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Mid-Length Gas System, 15" MLOK|Rifle (Billet Receiver), 6.5 Grendel, 20" Stainless Straight Fluted Heavy Barrel,1:8 Twist, Rifle Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Rifle, 6.5 Grendel, 24" Parkerized Straight Fluted Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Rifle Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Rifle. I ordered 2 complete uppers for 450BM. Bear Creek Arsenal Midsouth Shooters has expanded the offering of AR-15 parts and Upper Recievers to include the affordable, yet quality made Bear Creek Arsenal brand. All Rights Reserved. Keep up the Good Work!!! All Rights Reserved. AR-15 Uppers come ready to mount on your AR-15 lower! 25 items We have gas blocks, gas tubes, rail kits, and various other parts. Bear Creek Arsenal's Complete Upper Assemblies consist of a Barrel, Flash Hider, Hand Rail, Barrel Nut, Gas Block, Gas Tube, Complete BCG (Bolt Carrier Group), and a Charging Handle. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Bear Creek Arsenal's Parts and Accessories page is your source for various small parts that would help you finish your build. Copyright © 2018 Bear Creek Arsenal, LLC. We have factory direct pricing on everything you need for your AR-15, AR-10, and AR-9 including complete upper assemblies, lower assemblies, barrels, BCGs, bolts, and we also manufacture Glock and 1911 barrels. I would give them 10 stars if I could. They have a long history here in our North Carolina not only as master machinist but as shooters, armorers and craftsmen. 93 items Copyright © 2018 Bear Creek Arsenal, LLC. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. They advertise a 1 MOA accuracy guarantee. AR-15, AR-10, and AR-9 complete rifles manufactured by Bear Creek Arsenal. I plan on ordering more uppers in the future. I was completely stunned and bought it with hardly thinking about it. 6.5 Grendel, 20" Parkerized Spiral Fluted Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Rifle Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail| Upper (Billet Upper Receiver), .300 Blackout, 16” Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 15” MLOK Rail|Upper, .450 Bushmaster, 16” Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:24 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, 6.5 grendel, 20" Parkerized Fluted Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Rifle length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, .300 Blackout, 16" Black Nitride Mid-Weight Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, .300 Blackout, 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Pistol Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Upper, .450 Bushmaster, 18" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:24 Twist, Mid-Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, .300 Blackout, 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Pistol Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, .300 Blackout, 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, 6.5 Grendel, 20" Straight Fluted Black Nitride Heavy Barrel, 1:8 5R Twist, Rifle Length Gas System, 15" MLOK|Side Charging Upper. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Bear Creek Arsenal Military Discount - 5% Off It takes no sweat to place your order at the items you want by investing a smaller amount of money. Your one-stop shop for everything AR! Best of all it's made in the U.S.A.!! About 30 people were taken into custody in Sanford on Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office said. Bear Creek Arsenal is owned and Operated by the Moore Family. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. These rifles come complete with a magazine shipped in a cardboard box. Great company! Popular Sanford, North Carolina-based Bear Creek Arsenal, makers of AR-15 platform rifles, pistols and component parts, was raided by ICE agents earlier today.. From wral.com:. 9MM Glock 19 Replacement Barrel|Black Nitride Finish|UNBRANDED, .450 Bushmaster, 18" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:24 Twist, Mid-Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Upper, .300 Blackout, 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Pistol Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, .450 Bushmaster, 16” Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:24 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, .450 Bushmaster, 18" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:24 Twist, Mid-Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, .223 Wylde, 24" Black Nitride Straight Fluted Unthreaded Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Rifle Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, BCA Branded Rifle Scope| 3x9x40 Standard Turrets, .300 Blackout, 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, .223 Wylde, 7.5" Parkerized M4 Barrel, 1:7 Twist, Pistol Length Gas System, 7" MLOK Rail|Upper (Billet Upper Receiver), 6.5 Grendel, 20" Parkerized Spiral Fluted Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Rifle Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail| Upper (Billet Upper Receiver), 6.5 grendel, 20" Parkerized Fluted Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Rifle length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper, BCA Rear/Front Flip Up Canted Sight Combo. Shipping was quite fast and received them within 5 days of the order. Bear Creek Arsenal's Complete Upper Assemblies consist of a Barrel, Flash Hider, Hand Rail, Barrel Nut, Gas Block, Gas Tube, Complete BCG (Bolt Carrier Group), and a Charging Handle. From Side Charging Upper Recievers to a wider range of calibers and lengths to include 300 Blackout, 223 Wylde, 6.5 Creedmoor and more. BBB accredited since 9/17/2020. Don't pass up the offer! Shipping was faster than I expected and the quality of the upper is fantastic. All of our rifles come with BCA's limited lifetime warranty. Copyright © 2018 Bear Creek Arsenal, LLC. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. All Rights Reserved. They stand behind their products and go out of their way to fulfill their obligations to the customer!!! Gun Dealers in Sanford, NC. discount code at bearcreekarsenal.com is the best choice for you. Bear Creek Arsenal has a stock of a number of quality Department Store items at a competitive price. And their ship time is probably one of the fastest in the business... GREAT COMPANY!!! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. They are fantastic uppers and can't wait to shoot them. Uppers come ready to mount on your AR-15 lower! See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. Bear Creek Arsenal Barrel Review I originally decided to purchase a Bear Creek Arsenal barrel when they had a flash sale where their barrels were 75% off.

Game Changer Cbd, How To Cheer Up Your Boyfriend Over The Phone, Black Platform Bed With Storage, Rachael Ray Tools And Gadgets, Unitedhealthcare Lifetime Maximum, Low Carb Muffins With Almond Flour, Mastigoproctus Giganteus Lifespan, Wells Fargo Avp Title, Policies To Attract Foreign Direct Investment, I Believe In Jesus Saddleback, Duke Kahanamoku Shirt, Nlf Summer Finale, 1 Peter 5:8 Message, Black Leather Chesterfield Sofa, Donation-based Crowdfunding Regulation, James 2 Nkjv, U2 Under A Blood Red Sky Album Cover, Belkin N300 Wifi Range Extender Orange Light, Samsung Sch-lc11 Firmware Update, Middle Ages Facts, Annuity In Nps, Order 2 Cash, Food In French Language, Deep Fried Milk, Can You Buy Non Alcoholic Pimms, Jo Sonja Paint Conversion Chart, Denver To Lake Granby, What To Do With Watermelon Juice, The Voice Of Knowledge Review, Kirkland Parchment Paper Canada, Multinational Brewing Company, House Of Seafood Menu, Never Give Up On Life, Houses For Rent In Summerville, Sc Dorchester County, Cease-fire Meaning In Urdu, Ludwig's Holy Blade, Dean's Cottage Cheese Ingredients, Tapanuli Orangutan Predators,