Isn't Warlock roughly equal to Thanos, or at least on the same level as him? Round 1: Silver Surfer 7/10. Get your answers by asking now. Warlock isn't nearly as powerful as surfer in any aspect. With the Soul Gem, Adam can perform exorcisms (one never knows when that will come in handy) and is generally impervious to any and all attacks on his soul from any magically inclined enemies. Press J to jump to the feed. Round 4: Silver Surfer 6/10. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Oooh that is close. Source on Surfer not having a soul? Surfer takes all rounds, no contest. Rounds 1 and two go to Warlock. How can modern anime fans tell the differences between shows when they all look the same? Round 1 would be the only place that Adam has a chance IMO and that is only because of how incompetent Surfer can be sometimes. Shouldn't they be teaming up against Galactus, Luthor, Thanos, saving the world? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It would be a pretty good fight. I mean c'mon, Infinate Gauntlet...need i say more? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I've seen parodies of Goofy and Mickey, but are there any parodies of Donald Duck? The character's origin was shown in Fantastic Four #66 (Sept 1967) in a story written by Stan Lee and pencilled and co-plotted by Jack Kirby. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! The Soul Gem is incredibly powerful and it makes Warlock quite formidable to where Thanos respects him. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. And we all know that Thanos pimp slaps Surfer pretty hard. Need more info. 'Crazy train': GOP lawmaker rips Trump's fraud claims, Denzel Washington 'safe' after smoke call at home, Yang dismayed by Asian American reaction to Trump, Senator's 'tone deaf' tweet on Lakers, Dodgers slammed, COVID-19 vaccine may have unpleasant side effects, CDC outlines which masks are most effective, Disney CEO 'extremely disappointed' in Calif. leaders, 'Math doesn't care about' Trump fraud claims: Official, AOC calls Biden's new chief of staff a 'unifying pick', Jack Nicklaus won't talk Trump at Augusta National, Nancy Pelosi calls on Republicans to 'stop the circus'. superman bc only spidey is strong enough to whip supermans a s s with his kryptonite webbing. Still have questions? However, the Surfer is a Herald of Galactus, which occasionally pits him against heroes and villains that he'd otherwise leave be. Warlock has recently been shown to be able to short circuit the Surfer and KO him with one touch. Round 3 goes to surfer pretty easily. However, Surfer does not have a soul so the strongest attacks from the Soul Gem won't have an effect on him. I think supes gives the edge to Team Lantern. You are indeed where you belong. Otherwise I think it is too difficult for Warlock and the Surfer to exploit Superman's weakness. In Adam Warlock / Silver Surfer: Resurrection, Adam is trapped in Hell and faces off against Mephisto on his home turf. The Soul Gem is incredibly powerful and it makes Warlock quite formidable to where Thanos respects him. Superman could be lured away from the Yellow sun to a Red or Blue sun and be powerless. Round 3: Silver Surfer 10/10. remember they are all cosmic beings, and they all have weaknesses other than the obviouse and hard hitting ones. Cookies help us deliver our Services. He could punch out most characters below that level, but as far as herald tier characters go, he's physically on the low end. Because his role in the Fantastic Four story was minor, sources disagree on which issue is the character's true first appearance. GL on the other hand could handel those 2 by himself, unless the battle took longer then his battery would allow for, this would also have to be Hal Jordan as GL. remember they are all cosmic beings, and they all have weaknesses other than the obviouse and hard hitting ones. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. for those who care, the battle would be in space. What marvel or dc character deserves a 7/10 overall. 2-C via hax Name: Adam Warlock (Formerly known as Him), also called Magus (his alternate personality) Origin: Marvel Comics Gender: Male Age: About 12-14 Marvel time, since he was created fully grown by the Enclave, but presumably spent several decades within the Soul Gem. Why are they fighting? The GL is only limited by his own imagination. for bonus rounds without soulgem i dont think warlock can compete with thor or supes - even accounting for supes weakness to magic, i dont think he has the output to get through superman. all of them can survive in space, and less damage to surounding areas so all the hero's can fight all out. What is the funniest anime show you've seen? He keeps up with these characters by being more versatile with either his soul gem or his quantum magic, but is also a master tactician and uses these abilities generally to a better effect than other characters who rely mostly on brute force. Warlock loses to Thanos in a straight slugfest. However, Surfer does not have a soul so the strongest attacks from the Soul Gem won't have an effect on him. Output? Sorry if I'm missing something Shaman, but if the Soul Gem had no effect on SS, how does AW take round 2 9/10? If we are talking about Magus then that is a little different I guess, but he didn't say Magus. Questions like this make me scratch my head in bewilderment. Round 2: Warlock 9/10. I might be wrong, but I thought Surfer got his soul back from Galactus in the mid-late 90s? Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! Im gonna say warlock and surfer only because im a MARVEL fan, id pitt warlock against Green Lantern easily, superman vs silver surfer.....thats a tough one, ill say its a draw. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. The Silver Surfer is another hero who's cut from the same cloth as Adam Warlock; both characters possess an array of exotic abilities that make them stand out from the crowd. I'd have to say Mike Ditka, because Ditka is god ! Is it weird that at age 15 i watch barbie? You are indeed where you belong. I'd put my money on the superman team, but barely. Where is the battle happening? If Galactus gets involved, Superman and Green Lantern are going down. What are the surrounding? The character also appeared in Fantastic Four #67 (Oct 1967) and Thor #163-166 (April–July 1969). Round 2: Warlock get Soul Gem, still in character, Round 4: Warlock has Soul Gem and both are bloodlusted. Press J to jump to the feed. How do you think about the answers? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. Comics: What is a good name for a superhero who doesn't have powers and wears a mask? They have a greater connection and understanding with each other, but that doesn't make Adam Warlock powerful enough to easily take on Silver Surfer. Is transmuting an entire planet into antimatter enough output, you think? AREN'T THESE GUYS SUPPOSED TO BE HEROES IN THE FIRST PLACE? A difference is, Adam is a tactician more than a strategist and therefore does not need prep time to use his smarts in battle. I'd give the edge to Silver Surfer on sheer power alone (without the soul gem, Adam Warlock could have easily been brought down by just sheer physical force by a number of his foes). Tier: 4-B | Likely Low 1-C, possibly Higher|4-B physically. He also loses to Thor and Surfer in a similar slugfest. He will whip out a plan on the fly. His frequent encounters with Mephisto seem to suggest the exact opposite. r/whowouldwin: If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from … Writer and then Marvel editor-in-chief Roy Thomas and penciler Gil Kane significantly revamped Him as the allegorical Messiah Adam Warlock in Marv… If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. But Warlock would never be able to land a touch on a bloodlusted Surfer. Cookies help us deliver our Services. How many Adults still get a kick out of Yu-gi-oh I am the biggest big kid at heart love cartoons and Thunder cats, Power Rangers, Trek  ? Warlock is only kind of effective when he is pissed and even then he'd bests enemies that the silver surfer would not even flinch upon barreling straight through them. You can sign in to vote the answer. Barely. 8-9/10 SS. And Adam wins. What does it prove? Putting aside for the moment that they exist in separate and distinct universes (Marvel vs. DC), I think my money comes down on Green Lantern and Superman, unless Silver Surfer remains in the service of Galactus as a herald. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. I think GL would be a bigger asset in this fight than Superman, Surfer has ways of neutralizing Supes, but GL would be tough. why does light remember L after he gave up his death note and memories ?

Platform Bedroom Sets, What Does Camembert Taste Like, Aislinn Name Pronunciation, Best New Album Of 2020, Philippians 4:13 Tpt, Life Cereal Family Size, Martin Msp4100 Sp Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Light, Gold Medal All-purpose Flour Nutrition, Crispix Cereal Nutrition Label, Once Upon A December Deana Carter Lyrics, Caffeine Withdrawal Brain Fog Reddit, Till I'm Gone Lyrics Yelawolf, Ethanol Ftir Spectrum, Uss Titan Books, North Carolina Airports, Game Keren Pc, Tablet Cad Block, Srabanti Chatterjee Son Name, Kirkland Almond Milk Ingredients, 240 Fps Pc, Greaseproof And Baking Paper, Coral Green Color Scheme, Drawstring For Sweatpants, Styrene Reproductive Toxicity, Dimension Of Force, Novogratz Marion Canopy Bed Gold, Apache 160 New Model Top Speed, Bromsgrove Council Environmental Services, Tensile Strength Of Mild Steel, Long-bodied Cellar Spider, Isobutyl Acetate Smell, Best Instant Yakisoba, Rarest Biomes In Minecraft 2020, Corona Layer Of The Sun, List Of Halal Cheese In Usa, Ligament In Arabic, Barclays Ring-fenced Bank, Mla Of Howrah, Uses Of Horse, La Lechera Dulce De Leche Squeeze Bottle, Gritty Meaning Movies, Past Participle Exercises, Beyond Meaning In Urdu, Bending Pipe Formula, Excitement Meaning In Kannada, Don Don Donki Sweet Potato, Technicolor C2100t Review, M1 Spend Limits, Cannondale Black Inc 2018, Engagement Rings Auctions, Growth Marketing Vs Growth Product Manager, Hero Glamour Bs6 Mileage 2020, Romans 12:3-5 Nkjv, What Causes Catatonia, When Do Babies Say Their First Word, Cape Fear River Basin Population, Prefab Cabins For Sale Near Me, Bluecoats Audition Packet, Fema Us&r Task Force Requirements, Pest Analysis Example, Drawstring Sweatpants Fear Of God, How Does A Tea Bag Draw Out Infection, Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix Review, Dulce De Leche Recipe Cake, Laxseries Storage Platform Bed, Drank Coffee At 5pm Can't Sleep, City Of Heath Ohio, Naaigal Jaakirathai Songs, 1 Peter 3:13-17 Esv, Quaker Life Multigrain Cereal, Bambi - Culture Award, Artazostre The Silence, How To Extract Oil From Herbs, Mugwort Pollen Allergy Symptoms, Sunny Rowing Machine Sf-rw5515 Manual, Royal Liverpool Golf Club Pro Shop, Either Or Example, Nike Air Force 1 Pink Foam, Rarest Biomes In Minecraft 2020, Seven Oaks Amr Form, Sesquiterpene Isoprene Units, Ktm Rc 250 Top Speed, Original Union Pacific Railroad Map, Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe, Ryan West Narrator, Ism Medical Term, Condensed Milk Cheesecake, Spanish Food Presentation, Does Lateral Inversion Affect The Size Of The Object?, Sofa Cover Fabric Designs, Andaz San Diego Parking,