Looking forward for more delicious recipes like this one. If there is one way to get my kids to eat all of the pasta, its to put hotdogs in it! You’ll love it!! Serve with more parseley and parmesan cheese. Thank you so much! Packed with so much flavor! Put your instant pot on saute mode and melt the butter. I am totally on board for this tasty dish! Wait 5 minutes with the pan closed before serving. Your email address will not be published. Add the hot dog sausages and mix it well. Mix well and serve. Close the pot and turn on manual mode for 6 minutes. Toss in cooked pasta. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. This is the stuff my kids’ dreams are made of! What a delicious throwback to childhood when I’d eat hotdogs on mac and cheese with a grownup twist! Sounds amazing, I’m excited to try it this week . Turn off the pot, then, add the hot dogs, the pasta, the olives, and the marinara sauce to the pan. My grandsons were coming over and I was stewing over what I’d feed them. Kid and adult approved. But, when she did make it, oh my word! Thank you so much for introducing me to this piece of heaven, I’d never guess pasta and hot dog could taste so good! It reminds me so much of one that I used to eat as a child! Add the garlic, and saute another minute … This is one of my “I’m too lazy to do anything” recipes, and I bet you’ll love this hot dog recipe as much as I do. By supplying the information via this form and clicking the "I Accept" button, I affirm that I have read, understood and hereby accept the terms of the San Miguel Food Group Website Privacy Statement and Data Privacy Policy and that I hereby consent to the collection, storage, and processing by the San Miguel Food Group and any third party it authorizes, including its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, agents, representatives and personnel of such information disclosed. Mix it well. Add cream, cheese, salt, and pepper. Good news is I can definitely try this recipe with my kids! I just cook it longer til the pasta is done. Your kids and mine, and soon to be yours too, you’ll see ahaha. It’s my other half’s favourite dish! Add the raw penne pasta, the water and mix it well. It’s a perfect, fast and cheap way to feed a bunch of kids. Nice!! Yes – gotta love on-pot IP recipes!! Add the garlic, and saute another minute or two. Did you make this recipe? That’s awesome, Pam!! Glad you liked it!! When I was growing up, my mom wouldn’t make this dish super often for us, because she didn’t want us eating hot dog dinners every day. **Please note that, some brands of marinara may be thicker than others. DELICIOUS BABY BACK RIBS IN CLASSIC BBQ SAUCE, spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions, PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY HOTDOGS CLASSIC, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces. It was like a kid’s version of winning the lottery ahah! Macarrão com salsicha/hot dog pasta, was the ultimate food highlight of my childhood, and it’s just so good that it couldn’t stop existing in my adult life. I use to eat something similar and this looks so good! This epic hot dog pasta recipe is my all time childhood favorite. Creamy and delicious pasta Alfredo with mini hot dogs Quick, easy and delicious . Boil the pasta in salted water till aldente. Turn off the heat, add the green onions, mix it and close the pan lid. When the butter is melted, add the onions and saute until they are transparent – about a minute. haha! Are you with me? OMG! Add the tomatoes and mix it well. It’s never too late, Leslie!! Just top it off with more parsley if you want and some parmesan cheese. I used macaroni. They love this, and it even works great cold the next day for school lunches! So glad they liked it, Marisa! Haha! Mix it well. Jump to Recipe - Print RecipeOctober 2, 2019. I can’t wait to try this. Turn the instant pot on manual mode for 6 minutes. I thought there was something wrong with my pot the first time this happened, but I have cooked many things since and it works fine. He loves it and I love how quick and easy it is to make! Add the seasoning: sugar, salt and pepper. This is a great way to upgrade those boring hot dogs! Check your email to confirm your subscription. Add the hot dog sausages and mix it well. Turn off the pot, and add the pasta, the marinara sauce, the water, the cream, the hot dogs, and the olives. Can’t wait to try this. That’s it, dinner is officially ready! It's the perfect lazy dinner, made in the Instant Pot, sure to become your familia's hectic week go-to dinner! With your IP in saute mode, saute the onion and garlic in the butter. Oh, I’m salivating for this one! I made it and they loved it. So fun and unique! Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here. I never tried it cold, but sounds like a great idea!! After 6 minutes, release the pressure manually and carefully, and open the pot. … Picanha Recipe - Brazilian Coulotte Steaks, Batida de Coco - Brazilian Coconut Cocktail, Slow Cooker Black Beans [Brazilian Style]. After 6 minutes, release the pressure manually, and carefully open the pan. You’re very welcome, Igor!! SCROLL FOR MORE CONTENT. Add the parsley, give it another big stir and your hot dog pasta should be all ready and looking like this! Unfortunately, I have tried this twice and it seems that my instant pot will not seal. I’ve never heard of putting hot dogs in pasta, but I really feel like I missed out as a kid! He requests it all the time! This quick and easy hot dog recipe is creamy, full of hot dogs, olives and other yums, but the fact that you can be eating it in 20 minutes from start to finish makes it even better. Required fields are marked *. My son loves this recipe! Estimated values based on one serving size. Add the extra water, and try again. They made me promise to give the recipe to their moms. haha Great to know! Just double checking if I’m reading that right! 32 total oz? Thanks, Kelley!! It sure isn't fancy, but, it's on the table in about 20 minutes, it's made with simple, everyday ingredients, and it's creamy and sinfully delicious. Correct, Krista – 32 ounces (or two 16oz packages ). Heat oil in a saucepan and sauté garlic and hotdogs for about 2 minutes. … Hi Deanna! Add the seasoning: sugar, salt and pepper. Ingredients. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Then I came across your recipe. Procedure: Heat oil in a saucepan and sauté garlic and hotdogs for about 2 minutes. Give it all a big stir, and arrange everything so that everything or MOST of everything is covered with liquid. Mimosasplace . LOL! Let it cook for 15 minutes, stirring each 5 minutes for the pasta not to stick on the bottom. Toss in cooked pasta. Oh man you really are bringing me back! I have a niece who’s a bit of a picky eater and I’m sure this would be just her kind of meal. ***If you do get a burning warning, turn off the pan, and safely open it. I don’t know a single kid who doesn’t love this ahah so yummy!! Snap a photo and share with me on Instagram tagging. Go for it!! Glad you like the recipe – that’s so strange about the seal in your IP, but I’m glad you came up with a safe way to make it work! Add the tomatoes and mix it well. In a big pot, add the olive oil, the garlic, the onion and mix it well. In a big pot, add the olive oil, the garlic, the onion and mix it well. If that’s the case, you may need to add an extra half a cup of water to the IP to avoid the burning warning. And what’t not to love? Seriously, you guys, if hot dog pasta is wrong, then I really never want to be right. And we always loved it!! This definitely does remind me of my childhood fave! Love it! Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. (And tastier!). Definitely going to be passing this along to her momma. It sure isn’t fancy, but, it’s on the table in about 20 minutes, it’s made with simple, everyday ingredients, and it’s creamy and sinfully delicious. OMG this totally reminds me of hot dog pastas I had growing up! This was her go-to dish for our kid-related special activities like sleepovers, study groups, and even small birthdays. Your email address will not be published. It’s the perfect lazy dinner, made in the Instant Pot, sure to become your familia’s hectic week go-to dinner!

Cream Cheese Frosting No Butter Or Powdered Sugar, Dynamic Viscosity Water, Isobutyl Acetate Smell, Asking To Go Part-time At Work, About Killeen, Texas, Present Simple For Future Exercises Pdf, Eight O'clock Coffee K Cups Walmart, Merchants Meaning In Bengali, City Of Spokane Jobs, Scotiabank Islington And Rexdale Swift Code, Jungle Biome Minecraft Seed, Coloured Hair Thickener Spray, Nutri-grain Bar Nutrition Facts Apple Cinnamon, Positive Effects Of Long-distance Relationships, Product Photography Contract, Sutlej River Map, Why Do My Lemon Bars Have A Crust On Top, Fruit Allergy Symptoms, In Other Waters Help, 2000s Graduation Songs, Veterinary Compassion Fatigue Self-test, Victoria Sponge Recipe In Cups, Clearance Mobile Homes Mississippi, Italian Words For Kids, How To Make A Cuban Sandwich Without A Press, Have You Ever Wondered In A Sentence, Bundt Cake Recipes For Decorative Pans, Difference Between Feminism And Patriarchy,